Votes: 6 1.4%
  • So hard to decide :(

Votes: 43 9.9%
  • Never got a rep

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Whats a rep?

Votes: 70 16.2%

• Total voters
There's one I have in mind (No longer visable to me) Id love to be able to go backwards and view all of mine... :(

If you can remember which post you got the rep from, go back to it and click the "add rep" button. ;)

If you can remember which post you got the rep from, go back to it and click the "add rep" button. ;)

Yup, good point...clicking add rep on one of your own posts gives you a list of all the reps you got for it.

Yup, good point...clicking add rep on one of your own posts gives you a list of all the reps you got for it.

Well, it would take me some time to go through all my posts....:scratch2:

+rep "now i have to clean out my nose lol"

my fav. is when {DELETED} gave me a pity +rep for saying that actam had far surpassed me in rep and i've been here longer than him... lol

Last edited by a moderator:
my fav. is when johncapital gave me a pity +rep for saying that actam had far surpassed me in rep and i've been here longer than him... lol

i get a similar feeling everytime i see moogle global :laugh:

I can't quote them, as I can no longer see that far back in my rep history, but I have had two +reps to the effect that one or another of my posts either did or nearly did result in aerosoling or spit takes.

At the end of the day, if somone laughed then I've done my job. :)

AG

Yeah I really wish I could see all mine too. (Hint, hint 711.) But ah well. For the ones I can see, they are all so cool, but I think one says it all for me:

way to go

Simple and says so much considering who it's from.

However, the nicest part is seeing a few of mine others have chosen. (Congadawg, for example needed cheering up that day. :) ) Making someone smile, either accidentally or on purpose is just so much damn fun.

Mod fap, mod merc, but I cant afford some thighs, lemmealone!

Thats what {DELETED} gave me when i thought his angel thighs were actually Rascal thighs... :ahh:

Im a :newbie:

very detailed +rep, but I really appreciate it, considering who gave it to me.. :D
always do both, bombs and probes! switch types when u dont find sht with one

-rep from {DELETED}

and another -rep:
You are a bad man
... considering again who gave it to me, it rather should`ve been a +rep :)

Please keep the following forum rule in mind while posting in this entertaining thread:

Rule # 23
Posting the content from an email, chatlog, private message, private society forum or reputation comment received from another member in a thread, post, diary, profile, signature or other publicly viewable area of EntropiaForum is NOT allowed. Private messages are to remain private and not revealed to the entire community. Similarly, diary content also should NOT be posted in the public forum areas. In either of these instances, posts will be edited and/or deleted.

While it is ok to post anonymous reputation comments, it is NOT allowed to identify the member who left the reputation (either postive or negative). These comments were submitted with the understanding that they are private, therefore it is not fair to post them for public view with the author identified (or even hinted at).

Please honor this rule in this thread, or I will unfortunately be forced to lock the thread.

Thanks!

entire post deleted?? for just 1 name wich could`ve been edited?? :scratch2:
nah nvm.. I`ll get back to EU.. no fun here..

Lug calling 711!

why was the rep history link removed? it was there just recently... :scratch2:

I know I had some good ones, now I can see the last ones only and the whole list I see says a lot of "vote" or "voting" :laugh:

J.

entire post deleted?? for just 1 name wich could`ve been edited?? :scratch2:
nah nvm.. I`ll get back to EU.. no fun here..

Fair enough, I have reinstated the post, and removed the member's name from the post.

Of course, it saves me and the moderators a lot of time if people refrain from knowingly ignoring the forum rules ;)

my fav. is when {DELETED} gave me a pity +rep for saying that actam had far surpassed me in rep and i've been here longer than him... lol

ROFL! made me laugh Conga!
I did miss this thread in the beggining:
-rep for suggesting dung-dropping in one Mall (the owner did put in "not nice")
and had some +rep that made me laugh hard, but my memory is gone, sorry!

This is also a quick way to see your current reputation points :wise:

well I went through some of my posts who I know has given me some reps..!
Bah I didnt care to press all my posts :laugh: These are the best of those I found!

Excellent article. Keep up the good work. And people who badmouthed you for not taking any sides? Poop to them.

wonder how many reps you're gonna get from this topic :silly2:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I really see no point in giving you any more rep other than to see what colour it turns next... :)

you're a rep whore :p
Thats fine as long as you give me a pos rep to tell me ;)

This one warmed my stony heart:
ive never been more compelled to read anything in my life. congratulations.

Fair enough, I have reinstated the post, and removed the member's name from the post.

Of course, it saves me and the moderators a lot of time if people refrain from knowingly ignoring the forum rules ;)

ty for being fair
and ty for your time too :ahh: (good point on this)

lmfao check out these gems:

omfg im still laughing at your sig lmao

lol I got banned for a week for my insane boorum sig with like 8 boorums dicks all swinging lol

I have never seen such a nieve or uneducated view applied to a topic that is so crucial to the basic structure of the game and relevant to all concerned. Go annoy some n00b's. First -rep...& hopefully last.

This was a negative lol

Please keep this to yourself, but I suspect it's a Shaolin ploy to get people hunting Cursumon on their LA

lol this was from the mod merc thread

Condesending to n00bies

loooooooooooooooooool this guy gave me a neutral lol wtf

Don't think (the guy above) knows how to rep you're safe

lol this is from the same thread

wtf stop swearing

This was a -rep but i found it to be so hilarious I +rep the guy! He actually tell me to stop swearing by starting of with "wtf" :D

love this line

"LOL, well it already crumbled down in rubble... so thats what you get from a romance far apart.."

thanks for this rep made my day and still very sad in a strange way good and bad.... you know what i mean ;)

Don't have many (all still on one page :D ) but plenty give me a warm and fuzzy feeling, like a simple 'haha well said :)' from someone who needn't have bothered +reping me.

My favourite though is this one simply because I still don't really know what it means:

At whom the desire is more to get it ?

lmfao check out these gems:

I have never seen such a nieve or uneducated view applied to a topic that is so crucial to the basic structure of the game and relevant to all concerned. Go annoy some n00b's. First -rep...& hopefully last.

This was a negative lol

Well, at least they took the time to explain themselves, instead of just calling you some profane name ;)

Though they couldn't have just replied to your thread with that instead of - repping you.

We are the champions

What more do I need to say =D MAde me smile for a long while.

"4-ever nub? "

"Moser is a nubah "

My favourite +Rep was my first ever:-

A great idea with huge potential and loads of added possibilities! Keep up this way of thinking!

Back