Votes: 6 1.4%
  • So hard to decide :(

Votes: 43 9.9%
  • Never got a rep

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Whats a rep?

Votes: 70 16.2%

• Total voters
Since I can't see all my reps on the list I will post the only really one that fits.

sw33t funny guy adj fap and mk2 haha i used once fap-5 and imk2 ^^ but not adj fap mk2 xD^^!!

These are +reps

1. well, rub it in will you? :)

2. :laugh: I think i negrepped while drinking !! My bad!

3. For a very nice debate.

I probably like number 3 the most because we really did have a good debate going and some people would have probably resorted to a -rep instead of just discussing the topic like we did.

Number 1, you probably had to be there to think it was funny.
Number 2, made me laugh a lot.

Number 2 sounds like something Mudkicker would do :D

Since I can't see all my reps on the list I will post the only really one that fits.

sw33t funny guy adj fap and mk2 haha i used once fap-5 and imk2 ^^ but not adj fap mk2 xD^^!!

ROFL what? :laugh:

oh, i got a new favorite this morning.

This guy gets on my tits

sorry about that, didn't know you had tits, since you're a guy, but you should definately get that guy off them.

:laugh:

my fav. is when {DELETED} gave me a pity +rep for saying that actam had far surpassed me in rep and i've been here longer than him... lol

the mods are out to get me

the mods are out to get me

Yepp, trying to get me aswell, look above your post...

I bet 10 PEDs that MindBuster is just pissed because he never got +repped and cant share in the thread... :rolleyes:

In order to keep this on topic:

Great auction, fair seller
Good deal on the BPs...

Now if there only was a separate reputation for the trading part.... :rolleyes: *wink**wink*

And please folks, understand my joke about mindbuster....

My favoutire +rep says: lmao

and thats about it.. :cool:

My favoutire +rep says: lmao

and thats about it.. :cool:

I have noticed that there is alot of "lmao" +reps around. Wonder why :scratch2:

Though, a regular +rep from is not much to brag about either, ":)" ":D" or ":laugh:"....

OK this one wasn't the result of making someone laugh, but I still felt really nice about getting it:

"You have amazing patience in trying to keep this on topic. :)"

Thanks for the +rep!!

AG

Yepp, trying to get me aswell, look above your post...

I bet 10 PEDs that MindBuster is just pissed because he never got +repped and cant share in the thread... :rolleyes:

In order to keep this on topic:

Quote:
Great auction, fair seller

Quote:
Good deal on the BPs...

Now if there only was a separate reputation for the trading part.... :rolleyes: *wink**wink*

And please folks, understand my joke about mindbuster....

the first one is mine second one im not sure is it mine?

a +rep that warmed my heart :)

for being you :)

It was also coming from a person that showed me true friendship in time of need when I wasnt even expecting it. That person grew in my eyes greatly in the past months :)

I have noticed that there is alot of "lmao" +reps around. Wonder why :scratch2:

Though, a regular +rep from is not much to brag about either, ":)" ":D" or ":laugh:"....

Well I got one +rep that simply read "." I guess that's equal to " 'nuf said*... :scratch2:

the first one is mine second one im not sure is it mine?

Yepp, first one is from you ;)

I really felt nice running after your "lacey" when I relized I missed to put a basic sensor bp in the window. But what can I say, Im a man of my word ;)

Only one new +rep today:

promised you one. didnt i? =)

Funnier than it first might seem, since I payed 65 PEDs to get it :laugh:

more recent...
Great thread, Vix. Smiley posts, not frowney posts

the worst neg rep i ever got :
"Tangine your head is so far up your own anus its revolting."

no comment :)

the worst neg rep i ever got :
"Tangine your head is so far up your own anus its revolting."

no comment :)

Ahahahahah. Im sure It was unjust at the time, but still funny :) Hehe.

Sorry for bluntley laughing. Ive had thatg many -reps Ive become totally decensored :laugh:

actually that day I went a bit far maybe... so let's say it was partly deserved... but the person who neg repped me was probably the one in the worst place to do it... and also happens to be a 24/7 jerk...

and a nice +rep i got was :

"thanks for explaining. I WaS blonde for a moment though"

from someone extremely nice (and extremely appreciated on this forum too).

"could not -rep in show ya face, but going down on a namecalling lvl, comeon man grow some balls that is just low. Hope you will get a tad smarter with age.. *crossing fingers*"

this was meant to be a -rep i guess :laugh: but turned into a +rep:wtg: :nana:

1st rep

My first rep to receive from another member was a -rep

"You are just pissed off because you made a stupid mistake and can't blame it on someone else. You need to learn the meaning of dishonesty before you accuse someone of something that is not true. No reason THEY should fix YOUR mistake."

For some reason this person thought they knew the answer to everything.:laugh:

But my favorite +rep is

"Oh heck! - I wet myself ..... (Priceless!!!)"

What makes this even more funny to me is the thread involved adult diapers.:ahh:

I have a new one from someone I haven't got one from before. And from someone who's posts I enjoy alot too. So gave me the buzzy warm thing. Hehehe.

I love the honesty with which you post, here and in many other threads...

:rofl: it's so fun reading all your reps

I have had some concerning reps lately .. but highly appriciated :hug:

this is just for showing of your big beautiful .. chest. Nice store :)

rofl :) and who's butt would that be exactly ??

who's the noob now, Kostabi?

And no, even though it MIGHT seems so .. they are not connected :scratch2: :yay: Damn, fun reps make me smile ,-)

Time for another reminder of this forum rule:

Rule # 23
Posting the content from an email, chatlog, private message, private society forum or reputation comment received from another member in a thread, post, diary, profile, signature or other publicly viewable area of EntropiaForum is NOT allowed. Private messages are to remain private and not revealed to the entire community. Similarly, diary content also should NOT be posted in the public forum areas. In either of these instances, posts will be edited and/or deleted.

This is a fun thread and people are clearly enjoying posting on it, so let's keep the rules in mind so that the thread can stay open.

For the purposes of this thread, posting the content of the message in a rep statement is OK as long as no identification of the sender can be made. This applies to 'nice' comments as well as 'nasty' ones ;)

Havent gone further than second page on "New Posts" lately so I thought this thread was dead :laugh:

Anyways, only had 1 +rep in 4 days, maybee I should quit working and start spamming? :D

WTF... why not +rep ya!

Think that was meant as a reply to one of my earlier posts in this thread where I wrote something like "No new +reps to report :(".

And I agree...

WTF.... why not +rep me!? ;)

+rep: Yes...Hail to the geek

Hee hee

My fav from the ones i can see, im usre i had alot more great ones, but cant see em and i dont remember;)

That one sounds familiar....

:scratch2: :D

My favourite (and only) neg rep in a long while...

"WoF made me loose my clothes in the auction, and after that u kicked me out of it, you better stay tha fuck out of east schylla"

To the sender; sorry if you think I've somehow lost your clothes by running a Hunting Tournament, let me know what they were, I'll look and see if I have a replacement. In Your Dreams.

Haven't kicked you out of anything, never heard of you before.

What the hell you gonna do to me in East "schylla"? Stand in a threatening manner or ruthlessly spam All Chat?

LOL

"WoF made me loose my clothes in the auction, and after that u kicked me out of it, you better stay tha fuck out of east schylla"

To the sender; sorry if you think I've somehow lost your clothes by running a Hunting Tournament, let me know what they were, I'll look and see if I have a replacement. In Your Dreams.

What the hell you gonna do to me in East "schylla"? Stand in a threatening manner or ruthlessly spam All Chat?

LOL

:rofl:.... say WHAT again???? DAMN YOU hurricane for stealing peoples clothes :mad: ;)

What's he gonna do? Jump on your head? :D

LOL

F' you hurrikan!!!!! First, you made me buy alot of ammo and items, and then, I got kicked out of the tournament!!!!:mad:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Reactions: dj.
Back