loot?

dean

Elite
is it just me or does the avrage loot seam to be shitter than before i mean normal i do sorta 50ped hunts get about 25ish ped loot total plus whatever mark-up on items etc so no big loses like 2ped-3ped per kill but now i just did a 50ped hunt and got less than 10ped back? :( not funny

Yeah, same thing happens every VU. Each VU the loot goes down 50%, so now we lose around 2k peds for every ped ammo. :scratch2:

Or rather, you could just have bad luck...

is it just me or does the avrage loot seam to be shitter than before i mean normal i do sorta 50ped hunts get about 25ish ped loot total plus whatever mark-up on items etc so no big loses like 2ped-3ped per kill but now i just did a 50ped hunt and got less than 10ped back? :( not funny

Yes, its worse than before and its getting worse... find something else to do for a while. then get back to hunting when you forgotten how much u lost last time.

every VU the same >_> just use the search function there are people who believe this shit and start whining...if it was true then there would be no loot at all anymore....

But we can't know for sure yet, still alot of testing to do. But if loot is "lower/mob" then it's bad. Guess this will give us more Hofs and ATH's now.

Guess MA didn't listen to all we said, well guess I need to enter the new pvp3 area and loot my self rich on someone. ;)

it always hapen the first 7 days loot get realy bad the back to normal dont know why but that always hapen sometime ppl just stop hunting after the VU but that vont get the pool loot up so keep hunting get those peds in and we will get the new ATH:wtg:

it always hapen the first 7 days loot get realy bad the back to normal dont know why but that always hapen sometime ppl just stop hunting after the VU but that vont get the pool loot up so keep hunting get those peds in and we will get the new ATH:wtg:

Really hope you are wrong, what happend to the old pool then? MA took that as extra cash into the pocket for a good VU? :silly2:

i never feld i had bad loots just after VU or in a day VU in general

last time, in day of VU hmmm 8.8 i think i get 2 HOFs in the row, 1300 nad 700 just in a hour time

i think its just ppls luck

Loot seemed pretty low on a trip to Exaland compared to previous trips, but mining hasn't been bad at all ....you'd expect both to be bad if it were programmed that way wouldn't you?

I'm thinking a large ATH may be due when there's enough loot saved up. Maybe on the new area or a new item we never saw before? Hope so anyway :)

t

I still see globals and people getting loot.Someone is getting loot just not us I guess

I was in a bad stretch before this V.U. So far it appears as if i need to sit back and chill for a bit. I read mojorisen's thread a lil while back and know we need to take the good with the bad. I agree with the 7 day vu theroy. The luck has a way of circling around form time to time so be patient and wait for it to fly right on by or catch it and run like hell with it :yay:

I did a little hunt today. Had decay, mainly melee weapons, around 150 PED.
The total loot was around 100 PED (TT Value). Not that bad I think without global.

Back