Login Loading Screen

Skateboard T

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Si Skateboard T Thomas
some one stole my female ava pic on login :(

now it looks bland and boring each time i log in

the woman had nothing to do with eu so I'm happy she's gone to be honest,it looks better now.

if i remember good - there should be a contest runing by MA - for new CL loading page, im sure it was started but no words since then...

Didnt like the girl anyway, much better now.:yay:

To quote nvcK, "DILLIGAF?"

Plenty of great new stuff with this VU, but cos that all that seems to work without too many bugs, "I don't like the loading screen" all of a sudden appears to be a great new thread to start.

hmm i think the price was like 1000$ for a CL screen, with MA logo and game logo, Marco said it will be also precent as a picture for apartment in game

it was mentioned at the end of 2005, MARCO posted some more info after

any news on it ?

i remember them saying bout that comp to design new graphics for the CL but i think shortly after they changed from PE to EU and seems the competition was forgotten/ignored or maybe there wasnt enough interest from players maybe.

and to blake seven, this is just an observation of new changes from the VU its not a whine or anything or doesnt even state that my disgust at it being changed or that i dont like, it is just simply an observation thread for something new from VU

Skate

lol cu love ..

what do you pay for a pre VU screenshot ;)

I'm also happy that the picture of the random woman is gone, whoever ill miss her, shes been there for a long time.
I wonder why MA decided to put her there in the first place, did she have any relevance to the game whatsoever ? :ahh:

Image Competetion started nov 2005... long time no see :S

Glad she's gone... now can I have a replacement GoldCard without her face too, please? :)

P. :smoke:

sorry, double post.

<- She's safe ;) She just did a Max Headroom, and moved a few blocks in the matrix...
I think she's a stunner! Would love to see a make-up funktion ingame btw. I'll chose that Pris style anyday!

Back