Finaly bravo

Sidious

Guardian
Society
Dark Wizards
Sidious Dark Wizard
mail sent to MA :

I take minute to say BRAVO !

As you know i played the game from august 2006 and this is the best VU you made so BRAVO!
Finaly we get to play whith small loses i hope this is not the bug, i hope you understand that is beter to take 10% from 10K players that 30% from 1k this is good for the comunity as we will grow and manee will stay in the game.
I just hope that you will finaly decide to drop items like the V1, V2 those ML and DOA more offen so ppl can start buying them i hope you realyse that those veapons are only broth buy reselers right now that tell you how out off reach those are for most ppl.
Do you remember the time when merphs use to drop the V1 almost in every loot if you dont then go back that the way the game should bee :)
Remember that the reselers money is going to them not to you that important part you will make more if we all used those weapons!

I realy hope to see thinks like that going more and more becose so manee ppl left the game :( and keep in mind ********** is comming out this year and if you wait for that to hapen so you can start taking care off us ppl may just not comme back...

So yes ty for the good work you did and i realy hope think will go that way.:)

Remember that the reselers money is going to them not to you that important part you will make more if we all used those weapons!

also remeber ressellers money is not coming from ma loots but from other players

but great post :)

i never say that but if you think guy who loot the rifle will spand that money hunting and that go in the pool loot wshich by the way dont exists !

Back