Taming related all time hall of fame

lvl 32 Pet Handler and lvl 30 animal tamer :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

You my friend are on a roll, go, go, go...oh wait, what am I saying, please stop:)

GL, keep the faith.

lvl 35 Pet Handler and lvl 32 Animal Tamer :)

gratz to you all.

i stop taming about no pet VU. so i stay since a very long time at level 15 both.

level 40 pet handler and 37 animal tamer.

The process becomes very slow now .

Gratz and keep the faith, there is a light at the end of the tunnel:) I*t may be the headlight of an oncoming train, but still:)

level 40 pet handler and 37 animal tamer.

The process becomes very slow now .

Gratz to you! You're now #6 in both professions. Lists updated!

I'm currently at level 31 in both Animal Tamer and Pet Handler, so I'm almost back in the Animal Tamer list, but my main priorities currently are to complete my Nemesis set (Foot Guards and Thigh Guards still missing) and get closer to Wounding and Combat Sense. I am really close to 4 pet control at the moment! :whip:

Let's hope FPC will take taming more serious in 2009 or after CryENGINE2 implementation.

Keep it up guys!

I do hope FPC will take this more seriously, and I actually do think they will, but in terms of timing we may be in for still quite a wait. I think Cry will realistically be out in Q3 09, till then there are two choices.

Either they just wait and do a major upgrade or...and this would be very nice...MARCO...is just intro some minor upgrades such as: new pets to tame, high end whips, new tricks, realistic multi pet control levels (yep I am still shocked that the 6 pet control is set at some ridiculous level, if even enabled at all outside of bugs). These things will take like 20 minutes of dev time, but will give us at least a little bit of variety.

Or they wait until Cry is done, in which case we will just keep on grinding away:)

BTW, the list clearly has a serious lag time on it, as I just noticed. Both Max and Miggo are at level 60+ in handler, and likely higher in tamer as well than the currrent standings show. I haven't posted in a while either, so I am as guilty here:)

Overall, good to see that the taming community is skilling up, perhaps we all should be more diligent on updates though.

Yes, the list is outdated, I'm currently 69.5 Handler and I will post in a couple of days after the Christmas Chaos ;) I will probably take it upto level 70 then stop until the taming VU.

Cheers,
/MP.

Can't wait to see the progress!
Posted via Mobile Device

Nice Max, look forward to seeing it as well:) I am also pondering stopping shortly at least for a bit.

I basically just want to check if anything happens at 72.25 to see if by some miracle an unlock for 6 pets happens. My tamer is currently at 69+, will take that up to 70 just in case something happens there, and then focus on my defense and hp skills harder.

Last edited:
The current sweetstuff market is in chaos. I need to take a short break too, until when the price is normal again or I gather enough 50k of sweetstuff from mining.

As promised a screenie of Level 69 Pet Handler. Gonna get this upto level 70 over the next few months then concentrate on getting Xeno, Commando and 200HP.

Cheers,
/MP.

ahh..the ubers...:D

Gratz to both...

As promised a screenie of Level 69 Pet Handler. Gonna get this upto level 70 over the next few months then concentrate on getting Xeno, Commando and 200HP.

Cheers,
/MP.

Very nice skills you have there!

Lists updated! :whip:

Cheers,
/MP.

Yep good plan. Already got Xeno, Commando and 200 HP, now focusing on getting Quickness and Medical Therapy. After that I guess will have to make a choice between getting Killstrike or 250 HP. Seems like next year should be a busy one as well:)

Commando and 200HP.

HP is the best armor I was once told :)

concentrate on getting Xeno
Xenobiology although a very cool skill to have I doubt very much that will help you in the taming business or in PE knowledge overall (for that even Sweat Gathering is better).

HP is a good armor ideed, of course good armor also helps:)

As for Xeno and scanning profession as a whole, it is a bit of a gamble and a niche right now, but if MA at some point manages to make it at least a little useful Xeno and Robo would be good positions to be in.

BTW, anyone has any thoughts on what the remaining unexplained 2% of the Tamer profession might be, jdegre's skill calc accounts for only 98% of the profession...?

As I am on the verge of crossing level 70 tamer (and based on Marco's comment on timing stop here for a while), wanted to bring this up again:

anyone has any thoughts on what the remaining unexplained 2% of the Tamer profession might be, jdegre's skill calc accounts for only 98% of the profession...?

As I am on the verge of crossing level 70 tamer (and based on Marco's comment on timing stop here for a while), wanted to bring this up again:

anyone has any thoughts on what the remaining unexplained 2% of the Tamer profession might be, jdegre's skill calc accounts for only 98% of the profession...?

I wonder if anyone has actually tested to see if it is Kill Strike that contributes to it. If it's not that could there be a higher unlock in the pet tamer profession at maybe level 80 that no-one has discovered yet?

Cheers,
/MP.

An uber level taming unlockable skill would be so cool!
Posted via Mobile Device

I asked around seemed Quickness was not it, KS may I guess.

Perhaps there is a crazy uber high taming skill, let's see if it opens at 70, if not then I guess we will all have to wait a while since getting to level 80 seems a bitch especially since we are not getting taming implemented for a while according to Marco.

Animal Tamer Level 70

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?&c=20&direction=DESC&i=175382

Well, here it is. Probably a good rest point for now, as it seems the taming developments are not on top 10 list for FPC and Marco.

No unlocks at 70 to explain the remaining 2% in profession, perhaps Intuition or Killstrike are the remaining factor, or the yet to be discovered level 80 uber taming skill.

So now really time to focus on the melee, HP and evade aspects, gotta be able to withstand the spider hits while I whip them with the super duper new 100 dps whips:)

Back