2000 Sweat Gatherer

wow thats a whole lot of sweat collected there, any idea of exaclty how much you have gathered?

Darky.

It's a good question Darky, but I have absolutely no idea. Sorry.

Ok now for the real question.

How much weed did you smoke to be able to sit through and do this? :laugh: A normal person cannot spend their spare time sweating that much and be Interested enough to reach the goal. :laugh:

Cmon, whats your secret? :D

Big gratz, :yay:

It shows also that concentration is exactly 1/4th of sweath gathering.

That was what i thought first too, but it's totally wrong - and this is easily seen if you look at the (hypothetical) skill chip tt values.

500 lvls concentration gives a chip of (approximately) 1.23 ped tt value, while 2000 lvls sweat gathering would give an (if it could be chipped) 11.75 ped tt value skill implant.

So concentration is slightly more than 1/10th of sweat gathering.

This is all assuming that Mega didn't do other things to raise concentration (be it MF or pet-related). Can you, Mega, enlighten us?

It's an impressing archievement Mega! I wont beat that anytime soon.

That was what i thought first too, but it's totally wrong - and this is easily seen if you look at the (hypothetical) skill chip tt values.

500 lvls concentration gives a chip of (approximately) 1.23 ped tt value, while 2000 lvls sweat gathering would give an (if it could be chipped) 11.75 ped tt value skill implant.

So concentration is slightly more than 1/10th of sweat gathering.

This is all assuming that Mega didn't do other things to raise concentration (be it MF or pet-related). Can you, Mega, enlighten us?

It's an impressing archievement Mega! I wont beat that anytime soon.

Thank you Dolera & sarubaboon. I earlier mentioned that when I sold evade first time round, I also sold several others - one of them being concentration. It was at 197 when I sold it back in November (0.21 tt value approx). I havent done any other pet or MF related skills I can confirm the 500 is from sweating.

Dom_sufc: A combination of countless no loots and many litres of Pepsi max. I'm weed free!! :D

congratz man... 2000 sweat gatherer skill is a great achievment
:eek:

woah, you have no life:p But gratz, it doesn't matter anyways how much sg a person has its just how much look you got, lol it's sad but's true.
but you got some pretty good evade so you won something on it, and of course lots of sweat i bet 1000k sweat hehe

very impressive! :yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::wtg:

now that takes a lot of time and even more patience!

this is something that i will never reach (or even try to ;))

Gratz!

Freddie

very impressive! :yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::wtg:

now that takes a lot of time and even more patience!

this is something that i will never reach (or even try to ;))

Gratz!

Freddie

I second my nbk soc mate´s statement here! ...very impressive indeed! :thumbup:

Back