Ethereal Soul Language

Blake Seven

Marauder
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Blake Seven Simons
Following my earlier post I was delighted that Musky was kind enough to lend me a Powerful Resurrection Chip. I had many great offers of support and collateral from people I know and even from people who I don't really know that well but were still willing to help where they could - thanks guys it really meant a lot to me.

Special thanks go to Musky for the chip, Zammy and Rockchick for helping out with collateral. Rockchick deserves special thanks too for not only being my first victim but also for all the hard work she did making the essential arrangements with Musky :)

I'd also like to thank Akbar for all his support and advice in reaching this point as it has been a long and expensive experience and I'm sure without him it would have been even longer and even more expensive.

..... onward to Power Cat!

Safara took these great screenshots too:

Last edited:
:cheer: Gratz Seven :cheer:
:revive:

Thank you for reviving me.......:yay: I was very happy to be your first ;)

:yay:Gratz Seven :yay:

Now that's a nice achievement :yay:

GRATZ

I'd also like to thank Akbar for all his support and advice in reaching this point as it has been a long and expensive experience and I'm sure without him it would have been even longer and even more expensive.

Congratulations my Friend

...and thank you for the quote i did.
At least, i notice there are few honnest players,
who remember i gave nicely my knowledges for their goals.

Ak.

ooOOOoOOooOoOOOoo....

;)

Gratz and some nice screenies too.....so how many of us are MF disciples for Akbar (French Wizard)...

Gratz, very cool.

To anyone that wants to practice I would be a willing resurectee :)

ooOOOoOOooOoOOOoo....- that means Gratz... but you already knwe that, right?:laugh:

:cheer: - many many grats :)

Gratz m8 well done

My biggest grats to you Seven, now come help me when I die at drone paradise ;)

GRATS!!
:yay:

A big GRATZ to you, mate. Can you do that with my ped card??? :D

Gratz Seven,

at last, you can read what i say when you load of gits team global while i'm busy dying and travelling off to the revive.

Well done, i know how long you've been after this, what will happen to all the poor lost souls at sweat island now????

Stinky:yay:

uber gratz Seven ... Nice to see you're able to do even more tricks now with your MF skills ;)

Can you actually skill up in that language or how does it look when hitting 'k' on your keyboard ?

ILW

Can you do that with my ped card??? :D

Sadly no, cos I would be doing it to mine too ;)

Well done, i know how long you've been after this, what will happen to all the poor lost souls at sweat island now????

The mission continues, I still need Power Cat and I enjoy healing, may just do a little less to save some peds.

Can you actually skill up in that language or how does it look when hitting 'k' on your keyboard ?

You will see from the screen shot that I "learned to speak" not unlocked anything. I don't have an extra skill and if I were to chip out my bio I would retain ESL but wouldn't be able to use the res chip. As it isn't a skill you don't get any progression in it you either have it or you don't, you don't level up.

big gratz Seven . i have seen you at PA for at least a week straight workin the MF ...nice work on findn a res chip :wtg:

nice to see all the efforts to make this possible to =)

I don't know, you go away for the weekend and miss everything!

Gratz mate :yay:

Gratz!! :sniper:

and it's "Muksy" btw, not Musky ;)

:yay: Welcome to the club :) Gratz on this nice achievment.

Congrats Sweetie!! :wtg: :yay:
Next Stop, PC :D

Back