47 days - Serendipity unlocked !

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
Hello everyone !

Almost 50days after joining this game i'm glad to announce that i just unlocked serendipity at level 30 laser pistoleer (hit).

I really enjoy this game and i'm becoming addicted, even while working i'm thinking about when i'll login again :eek:

I chipped some skills though (pay day :D) !

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

over 50k skills and 113hp :yay:

wow, took me a year to unlock serendipity, you must have been skilling like a rabbit humping.

lol. i have been at it for over a year myself and still at 25. 5 more to go, i have been talking about serendipity for a while now. and i chipped a bit, but without jimmys latest thread i was pretty awful at chipping the right things :)

Wow bud, tooks me more than 6months to get it, it's really amazing ! :yay:

I'll second stryker here and call you speedster during your whole EU life

MA must have changed something with skill gains, it's hmmm weird :confused:

gj akon! :thumbup: at this speed.. soon in HQ :laugh:

Reactions: Tor
Grats for that achievement it took me 6 month and coolness will take another 6 month! :)

Well done speedster :)

haha, nice one, makes me think about the globster

Thug Life said:
I'll second stryker here and call you speedster during your whole EU life

iight man :laugh:

h0n3y said:
at this speed.. soon in HQ

as long as my Peds card allows me to hunt :laugh: still haven't tested the geoteck taurus AL15 that i bought,i just don't wanna use it on "weak" mobs

Thanks everyone for congratsing me :silly2:

gratz we need more players like u

I chipped some skills though (pay day :D) !

over 50k skills and 113hp :yay:

Gratz... It took me 6 months and I thought I was fast... great job.

lol. i have been at it for over a year myself and still at 25. 5 more to go, i have been talking about serendipity for a while now. and i chipped a bit, but without jimmys latest thread i was pretty awful at chipping the right things :)

BTW, if you guys are thinking on chipping some more, maybe it is worth it to give a try to an mini-tool I've put online to find the cheapest way to get to a certain prof standing.

http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php

A brief intro to the tool is here

cheers,
/jdegre.

lol, well he did say he chipped, that's how It was fast :)

But still, deffo nothing wrong with that, just shutting the jaws of the astounded people :D

BIG gratz mate, your deffo an EU addict, chipping or not ;)

lol, well he did say he chipped, that's how It was fast :)

But still, deffo nothing wrong with that, just shutting the jaws of the astounded people :D

BIG gratz mate, your deffo an EU addict, chipping or not ;)

Hahaha, it's not like i unlocked it with chipping, in fact i only won 80% of a level by chipping in 2 LWT worthin 11ped each ;)

Anyway i spent most of my time hunting, ambulimax, allos n longus, also scanning but it has nothing to do with serendipity ;)

I've 46.5 agility 37 intelligence, 11 psyche, 1 stamina and 34 strenght

Big Grats Akon, that was very impresive. Had to say i was a little shocked when you decided to do a solo trip to CP in your 1st or 2nd week. Should have seen the signs then :D

At this rate you will be in HQ within a few months :)

Keep the mental skilling going :)

pretty fast again ;)

it took me far longer to get it ^.-

grats for coolness in the next 10 days if i don't see the thread :D

I've 46.5 agility 37 intelligence, 11 psyche, 1 stamina and 34 strenght

It would prolly take me 47 days skilling LB to just to get 34 strength. ;)

Seriously, the fact that you weren't skilling straight through for laser pistoleer and did that much skilling in melee makes your achievement even more amazing. :eek:

Grats! :)

wow already ?! gratz ....

maby i'll have to chip to catch u up now ...

edit : wow 34 strength aswell , somone has been a busy boy :)

Gratz Konvi, I will need to resume some serious skilling or you will soon pass me :(

BBB

Big Grats Akon, that was very impresive. Had to say i was a little shocked when you decided to do a solo trip to CP in your 1st or 2nd week. Should have seen the signs then :D

At this rate you will be in HQ within a few months :)

Keep the mental skilling going :)

Yeah but i realized that i was too weak for a decent hunt up there, without HQ i ain't strong enough to handle them.

Alice said:
grats for coolness in the next 10 days if i don't see the thread :D

I don't think coolness will get unlocked so fast, skilling is becoming really slow now :eek:

Domina said:
Seriously, the fact that you weren't skilling straight through for laser pistoleer and did that much skilling in melee makes your achievement even more amazing.

What could i say except Thanks !

/Konvi aka Speedster

Well done Konvicted :yay:

This is very quick. Would be interesting to see how long a player of your dedication could do this unchipped.

Would have probably taken 2 more weeks i think ;)

:wtg: WOW!!! A Big Gratz indeed!!! I have been playing just over 1 year and am just shy of unlocking Serendipity...:scratch2: I have not chipped in either. you really take being an "Addict" to a new level;)

:wtg: WOW!!! A Big Gratz indeed!!! I have been playing just over 1 year and am just shy of unlocking Serendipity...:scratch2: I have not chipped in either. you really take being an "Addict" to a new level;)

Oh really, i'm sure some unlocked it faster than i did though ?

Addicted for life :p

-Speedster

Speer ' endipity you mean 47 days :eek:

Gratz on lightspeed achievement:wtg:

Gratz mate, havent it yet ... but soon ... was fast for you :cool:

i just unlocked serendipity at level 30 laser pistoleer (hit).

Gratz and indeed u must have been skilling like hell ! lol
Well i am almost there after 6 months, 2 lvls to go !
So soon i am joining the serendipity club hehe.

Regards,

Droops

Back