R&R Fund

Richard Devil

Stalker
Society
Trader's Guild
Richard Devil Cross
Version-1.1.gif

Last edited:
Keep this thread Clean Please. For Discussion please click Here.

Additonal Rules and Information:

Information:
The date of Start\End of Month: 1st of Every Month​
In the future, more investment representatives (Traders) will be added, and a score will be kept on how many succesful transaction each person has completed. (Took and Gave Back the Money)

Maccy, I trust him completely, he isnt too active atm due to IRL issues, so for now I will be Handling Everything.

The service is meant to help people that have limited funds in EU.

The interest rates were based on this poll Here

See Next post for Currently Active Investors.

Rules:
  • To add to your investment, all you have to do is resend the form, just put "+" and the ammount into the place specified for the amount invested. I will contact you from there.
  • Each person to whom you trust your PED, is the one responsible for the loss of it. Other then the money entrusted to Myself and Maccy, the service takes no responsibility.
  • The PED will be payed and picked up at any time, but a complete month is when the ped has been received before or on the date, and passed a month reaching the next day, at the date.

Last edited:
Starting Month: June
Minimum Investment Per Person-100ped

Latest News
IMPORTANT!! Please Read
Im making 2 changes to the fund, that is for new people, first to make it less confusing. Second due to the fact that im starting University in September, i will have less time to play.

Months and Levels of Investment:
Before, if you deposited for 6 or more month then u would be payed at level 3 investment each month. Now once u reach the 3rd month of investment u will reach lvl 2, and get that interest from then on. This first makes it easier for me when peopl cancel, i dont have to recalcualate alot. And makes it easier for people who havent picked up their investment.

Levels of Investment and Rates of Interest:
I made changes to the rates of Interest to the levels.

These changes wont affect current customers.

Investment Information:
Information.gif

*Note a user can choose not to show the ammount he invested. That will be shown as N/A
Status Abreviations:
P: Processing (Receiving, Paying)
A: Approved. We have received Your money and are using it.
E: Some sort of Error, The person will be PMed.
SH: Still Holding, after date it was supposed to be picked up, interest rate at the lowest level.
C: Cancellation has been received, or the money is already waiting to be picked up.

Forms:
Use the Following forms based on your purpose.
Fill in the blanks, and pm them to me.

Deposit:
Name: __________
Ammount:__________
Number of Month:________
Email:___________
Personal Information*:_________
Timezone:__________

*This is for security purposes, just tell me something like in question form or something. So i can verify its you when i give back the money.

Cancel
Name: __________
Investment ID:________

Everything Else will be done via private messages, since other stuff is personal.
Investment ID you will be given at the start of your investment. If for any case we need to verify whether its really you, we will ask your information that you will provide us at the start, Make sure ONLY YOU KNOW IT. We arent repsonsible beyond that for Money lost due to someone else claiming to be you.

Last edited:
can you please give a short overview about your business model behind the fund, i mean via what kind of actions (trading/hunting/mining/etc.) you are going to cover the offered interests (even more exceed them)?

is there a minimum investment?

besides that, gl in advance :)

can you please give a short overview about your business model behind the fund, i mean via what kind of actions (trading/hunting/mining/etc.) you are going to cover the offered interests (even more exceed them)?

is there a minimum investment?

besides that, gl in advance :)

check the other thread for bussines plan overview, and will post the minimum investment here

Deposit:
Name................# of Month.....Amount(PED)
-------------------------------------

Mac Red Longhair....3-6.................1k

Pm me tonight and I will get it too you. :)

PS, ,not sure how you wanted the months specified.

Deposit:
Name................# of Month.....Amount(PED)
-------------------------------------

Mac Red Longhair....3-6.................1k

Pm me tonight and I will get it too you. :)

PS, ,not sure how you wanted the months specified.

I PMed you. BTW this is first month so for the start its ONE Month. And The Thread is Updated.

Last edited:
Kira-Red application accepted.

Midnght's Application received.

Looks interesting, although I am stil not sure how you plan to make the profit on the cash...pure trading?

Looks interesting, although I am stil not sure how you plan to make the profit on the cash...pure trading?

Yep, :) This first month is a trial month to see how it goes.

This needs a bump, first month is a succes, see post #3. News Section.

Creature application is accepted.

Applications Accepted:
leezhizheng
Ost
Kira -Reapply
Steffel -Reapply

Applications Aproved:
Kira,
Ost,
Steffel
Creature

leezhizheng is finnaly approved

bump for the time of the month

leezhizheng second application received.

leezhizheng second application approved.

is this another ponzi scheme? i remember there was another guy doing something similar 2-3 years ago,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Regards,

Nicko

Please read this thread carefully, it is ment just for the service, discussion, as i stated earlier is Here. The reason for that is to create as little extra posts here as possible.

BTW, if you read the other thread, that was one of the first questions i got asked, and i answered it in there.

Sorry for my bluntness, and i still thank you for feedback.

New month is upon us.

But first read the NEWS SECTION!!

Rember to read the news, bump

October 1st is soon, time for another month :) Dont miss your opportunity

Is this legitimate?
Is this beneficial to the EU community?

IMHO, you picked a bad business slogan. After all, the slogan that anti-scammers frequently use is "beware people who promise the impossible" :)

gl with your venture.

Is this legitimate?
Is this beneficial to the EU community?

Its not a scam, if thats what you are asking, and it is great for eu community.
But please i must ask, can u stick to discussion thread with your questions, because most likely a question u have will be answered there.

IMHO, you picked a bad business slogan. After all, the slogan that anti-scammers frequently use is "beware people who promise the impossible" :)

gl with your venture.

true, but what seems impossible to some, is possible to others :) Thanks, and please stick to the discusion thread.

Back