R&R Fund

As I said above, all I have done is ask questions about you and your activities. Your answers, or unwillingness to answer, have led me to draw certain conclusions about you. Other people may read what's been written here and draw their own conclusions.

I have no hidden agenda, no ulterior motive. I have no reason to cast aspersions against you and I do not believe I have done so. I admit that I approached this 'opportunity' with a cynical viewpoint and that that was what guided my initial line of questioning, but that is hardly surprising given your reluctance to reveal any detail about your business model.

Needless to say, you have failed to reassure me in any way of the legitimacy, ethicality or robustness of your scheme.

It is unfortunate that you are so unwilling, or unable, to answer questions from potential investors. At best this displays a lack of maturity. At worst it hints at foul play. If you have any serious ambition as a legitimate business-person then I would suggest that you address this weakness at the earliest opportunity.

Finally, I did not call you greedy or pathetic. I said that your greed was pathetic. I have since edited the post in question to remove that particular comment, because on reflection I considered it an unnecessarily personal attack, for which I apologise.

if u get the ok from MA i'd drop a couple of K peds into the fund since its such a long investemnt time i don't wan't your word that it isn't breaking any rules i wan't MA's.

while i invested a small sum into rd fund i might be a bit commited and biased towards this thread but allow me to randomly react on some points brought up the last 2 days:

* is rd a reseller?
--> is your local grocery a reseller damn. if you have a problem with traders, fine, hate half EU population. as for manipulation: sure you can try to jack up prices on rare stuff but in the end it's the buyer who prices the item.
afaik rd's focus is on crafter's needs. every newbie guide you can read "buy small quantities for low, stock higher quantities and sell to crafters for higher". one function of traders is distributing, here it's getting small stacks from hobby miners/hunters and making usable, big stacks available for crafters; that's a service people pay for in the form of higher prices for bigger stacks.

* is it a scam?
--> well this question is older than the suez channel. it's a venture. probably rd could do business without additional money but with additional funds the expected (absolute) margin will be higher even after substracting the investor's share.
it's about trust, if you dont trust someone then dont invest into him, noone is forcing you to do so. if you do trust and understand the business, why not invest when it is first choice versus your own investment possibilities. if you want 100% safety investment, dont play EU.

* so why the heck doesnt rd state how exactly he is making money?
--> if you buy a jp morgan investment fund "asia tiger top100"(1), then all the banker is gonna tell you is the main positions of the fund and regions. if the fund manager would call you everytime to inform you what he buys and sells and how much of it, you'd manage your own fund.

(1) imaginary name, i apologize if it actually exists.

why did i invest into rd? it's peds i dont need atm and am willing to give them up in worst case in exchange for the chance of gaining some. there are also other funds available for the EU player, but i chose this one since it's in my eyes a better opportunity compared to the SL-invader or the virtual fund, because rd is more focused and understandable to me than the other two i mentioned.

good luck to every subscriber of this thread :)

Ok, last post here from me.. I'll repeat my opinion a last time:

Scam alert: All the red warning light are ON for this.
I hope you'll all be very careful.

We're talking about a gun with 20something damage/sec and average eco at over 1000 PEDs. This very clearly does not reflect the true worth of the gun.

1. Price and value are not the same thing.
Disagree again.

If you can sell the gun for 1000 PED, then it's value is at least 1000 PED. :wise:
Anyway, this is way off-topic... I'll leave it alone.

*Goes Poof*

Thanks for your opinion, everyone has one, and it doesnt insult me in anyway because of the way you posted it. As long u dont post it as an insult.

Also Thank you Vedder for pointing out one of few olegs mistakes, i was gonna point that out, and a few other arguments he made and then contradicted himself but thats of more a personal attack.

Last edited:
i received my money today :)

i invested 500ped and 227ped separately

today i get back 928.28ped

+27.68% on total investment i made (in two months)

thank you very much :)

Oleg, in answered many times why i cant answer your questions. They are biased in the context u put them in, which is wrong. Look i can ask you a few questions and pin the label resseller on u.

Thats what you were trying to do, and thats your opinion with me. Your opinion is ok, but just pushing it. I showed you that each of your questions can be interpreted in a different context, you said evasivness.

No im not evading, i have to be careful in the trading market as well as here. Otherwise if i make mistakes i loose money, and here if i make mistakes in words i loose my public face.

So please read my post #60 again. And for once read it with an open mind.

Last edited:
i received my money today :)

i invested 500ped and 227ped separately

today i get back 928.28ped

+27.68% on total investment i made (in two months)

thank you very much :)

auctually for investment 500 it was 3 month but you are welcome :)

Hi!! i had a similar conversation at work the other day thout id share it here-

RD: I have a racehorse, she has been running well for 3 months. My other investors are happy, would anyone like to invest?

Bob: oooo sounds like a scam – I have no reason to say this just saying it.

RD: not a scam – here is the investor list.

Tom: This horse must use altering drugs – you are ruining the racing industry, shame on you.

Jim: Tell me exactly how you trained this horse please.

R D: Jim I can't tell you exactly, because then everyone else could do it – of course everyone can race and does, I just have a good system and spend a lot of time doing it.

Jim: ahhhh now I see, you’re very evasive and you must be using the drugs Tom alluded to.

RD: No I’m not, but why are you trying to paint me into a corner. Have I given any one a reason to question my integrity?

Jim: Wa? Who me????? Im just asking questions. Of course when you answer them ill do my best to politely attempt to make you look bad. Ill ask another question, do you only race this horse on a grassy lane or in the mud also? You dumbass.

RD: what does that have to do with anything?

Bob: See? Is obvious he is a scammer. He has destroyed the race for everyone – LOOK at the price of hay!!!

RD: It is pointless to argue with ppl who have made up their minds to try and tear you down.

Jim: Sorry about the dumbass remark. Even through I already said it, now ill retract it since I am such a polite gentleman. Nonetheless your refusal to answer me by telling me exactly what I want to hear is frustrating. How can I possibly continue to degrade your reputation for no reason what so ever?

RD: um, I don’t know?

Jim: SEE how evasive he is?

Rwin: Why do you feel compelled to trash this deal, with no evidence that it’s not an honest attempt to start a good business?

Jim tom bob; No reason, but if it is bad we can look wise. Regardless, we all decided this was bad and now we will do our best to trash it. We can always say we are looking out for the little guy. Noob’s like you are stupid and we know what’s best for everyone. Even though we wont invest we feel we should influence others not to also.

Rwin: STFU

Last edited:
this discussion is hilarious. what is it now, four or five pages of unfounded accusations?

according to the investment list posted, there are six people contributing around 5.5K ped. one has since cashed out. the project has been been in operation for four months, with almost all contributions occuring in the begining.

if it was a ponzi scheme, it's a very poor one.

does this help the economy? I think so. you see, I know most of what richard trades. if you want to know, it's not hard to find out. you'll just need to do a little research. I'll give you a hint: you can do some of it here.

about this reselling thing... so, if I sell the as-117 I have in my storage - which I've never even fired and bought a long time ago for 140 ped - I'm a reseller because I could easily get 1.3K+ for it today? hahahahahahahaha! sheesh, you people should meet a real reseller - like star, for example. also, there are people who are literally hording vast amounts of armours, weapons and equipment. these are the ones you should be concerned about for inflating the market - not someone who trades the odd piece on the short term.

further, you might find it interesting to analyze this little scheme which is operating at a much higher magnitude and does absouletly nothing for the economy. its purpose is nothing more than a capital recovery programme and service fee collection mechanism for its owners.

what richard is doing is the same as any of you can do. it's not hard. it does take effort, though. being that I'm a little lazy, richard does some of this on my behalf. he pays me a fixed rate and keeps the difference. it's pretty easy, for me, at least.

of course my opinion is meaningless being that I'm heavily biased and the one currently carrying the most risk - a whopping 2K ped. incidentally, some people around here can literally blow that away in a week of hunting.

Kira-Red and Rwin thanks for your support.

Btw besides leez, another person also took out around 1.5k ped.

Last edited:
3rd post updated.

About compound interest section. If its yes or no i already asked you and explained, if N/A ill pm either here or ingame and will explain. If i cant reach a person it will remain as yes- compound interest option.

Last edited:
Just withdrew 500 peds

hmmm interesting that ma hasnt commented on it. I was invested some money a few years back in a similiar fund and ma locked the guys account. No money was ever given back to me. Has this been cleared with MA? i looked thru your threads i didn't see a post about it, sorry if it has already been sorted.

hmmm interesting that ma hasnt commented on it. I was invested some money a few years back in a similiar fund and ma locked the guys account. No money was ever given back to me. Has this been cleared with MA? i looked thru your threads i didn't see a post about it, sorry if it has already been sorted.

np, im waiting for their reply. This is similar to entropia fund, by Virtual FOND Manager, but not quite the same.

Have you ever supplied an update on the current funds available to pay out to your investors? Was there any contract signed that you will pay out on the investments?

The average time it takes a HYIP to crash and burn is 3 months....until then they encourage new blood by paying very well and on time. Different from a ponzi in that ponzi's simply pay one guy with 3 new guy's cash and do no business apart from that.

It's not always that they are scams, although some always intend to do a runner, just that some are overly optimistic and fail to survive.

The scary part of this is that MA haven't said it's OK, and if they say it isn't the peds will be locked or lost...a risk that isn't required at all.

Good luck to all involved, I can't see it being a scam at all and should MA give their blessing it could be a nice business.

t

Have you ever supplied an update on the current funds available to pay out to your investors? Was there any contract signed that you will pay out on the investments?

Pls check the thread before posting? Post 3 has the list of all current investment, and funds that they can take out, with interest added for completed months

Is there a roof on how much investment money you are willing to take one? :scratch2:

Is there a roof on how much investment money you are willing to take one? :scratch2:

Currently i didnt place a roof, but once im start coming to a point where its just to much investment, which i doubt, i will either ask a trader to join the found (Ofcourse with the investors permision), or say that im currently full.

i dont see anything that says how u are going to make money.

can u give a little info?

Interesting , I wish had since this earlier :(
..I'll the coffers <cough > (credit card)

Deposit:
Name: Rojo Mojo Rojonowski
Ammount:100 PED
Number of Month:3
Timezone:US East Coast

PM me for email and personal info

hahahahahaha!

it all makes sense now...previously, I thought richard was minting the peds in some shack outside of hadesheim.

oops I thought he was using the money for ammo and assaulting the rig for oil....

if I agree to a 6month service do I get 10% interest for each month from star or is it 5%, 5%, %5, 7.5%, 7.5%, 10% for these 6 month?

and doest it work as in a bank (if 10% each month):
invest 100ped

after 1 month 110ped (100*1.1)
after 2 month 121ped (110*1.1)
and so on..

Or is it:

after 1 month 110 ped (100*1.1)
after 2 month 120 ped (100*1.1)
and so on...

?? :scratch2:

Back