R&R Fund

Outman,

have you had any comments from the people/the soc who backed richard and told you he's a trustworthy person?

have they admitted to be wrong?

was it agreed before that he could not sell the shop?
how much colateral did he give you?
is there a possibility he tought he owned the shop and could do with it as he pleased?

if the people who backed up richard come here and tell us they were wrong and it was indeed a scam then we (me at least) know that and move along

otherwhise i'd really want to give richard the chance to come back and explain himself, who knows what might have happened...

and if somebody who knows him irl could comment here that would be really helpfull as well.

grts
BRT

You can keep talking, keep this thread up there so people know every person can be a scammer. I lost around 15-20k, yes I took some collaterial for my shop but due to the backing of some big names in EU and a well known society, I figured Devil would not cheat me. The worst part is not the peds I lost it is the fact that I really liked that shop and only lent it to Devil so it could be kept running. This has taught me due to the RCE no one in EU is trustworthy.

Ooops
So you are saying you owned the shop RD was running, and he somehow sold it out from under you?
Well that sheds a new light on things.

As they say, sometimes you're the pigeon,
sometimes you're the statue.

Damn!
We're not talking chump change, anymore.

Well, look at this way...
We just helped the kid pay off on his student loans.

Now, don't we feel better? :ahh:

Yeah, that other post didn't have anything to do with what I'm doing as far as investments, that had to do with me being upset about MA taking away loan opportunities from honest people.

You do a lot to help out other people.

Wait a minute... you weren't referring to yourself there were you? :eek:

I think the people who worked within the system and followed MA's rules in MA's world to purchase the banking license qualify more as honest people than you.

Outman,

have you had any comments from the people/the soc who backed richard and told you he's a trustworthy person?

have they admitted to be wrong?

was it agreed before that he could not sell the shop?
how much colateral did he give you?
is there a possibility he tought he owned the shop and could do with it as he pleased?

if the people who backed up richard come here and tell us they were wrong and it was indeed a scam then we (me at least) know that and move along

otherwhise i'd really want to give richard the chance to come back and explain himself, who knows what might have happened...

and if somebody who knows him irl could comment here that would be really helpfull as well.

grts
BRT
His soc did not back him he was just in it, and the people who backed him I have not talked to yet, but I assume they will say they were wrong(if this is a scam). As far as the shop it was agreed he would not sell the shop, due to the fact that he did not buy it. I have about 13k worth of collaterial atm, but managed to find someone holding an item of Richards so that brings it up to 20k collat. As far as Richard owning the shop I am sure he knew he did not.
That said I am not 100% sure if he has scammed us, just me or what. I mean he may have been offered 50k for the shop and just sold it, or he may be loaning it out. But he knows that was not part of our deal and if he did do one of those things the least he could do is contact me. The part that confuses me is the fact that he decided to run with the money now. Sure he makes some cash, but in mind December he could have run off with a lot more. Anyway if he comes back and has a reason for what happened I will be more then happy to say my claim was false. But atm the facts are I was renting my shop to Richard and a few days ago that shop changed owners without anyone contacting me, you guys can draw your own conclusions from that.

Edit: Just to make it clear there is no shop renting glitch like the hanger thing, you have to give up the deed. I know it was stupid for me to do that, but I did not have the peds to run that shop.

Reactions: BRT
Wow. some bad times here ...very sad to see.
When will MA introduce a contract system and spare everyone this kind of grief?
Outman and his shop ...a basic fixed term deal and it would be back to him now wouldn't it?

I had a close call here...was watching to see if it was a ponzi ...it's looking like one big time now. One that can't cover it's payouts due to lack of new funds coming in from word of mouth. It would appear that not much was actually taken out though, that's puzzling unless someone requested a large amount not yet paid?

RD could clear this all up a great deal by simply coming here for 5 minutes and explaining while anyone is prepared to listen. I hope he does. If he doesn't. the whole (generally good) idea will be tarnished for enyone else to run anything like it.

Good luck to those with investments no matter how small or large.

I saw RD in Nate a while ago, maybe a month or so? If I see him again I'll remind him he has people worried.

t

Isn't this the exact reason Second Life banned these types of operations?

After Outman PM ive read i was not alone to wait Richard...

To clear my situation:
Richard PM me end of December and Whant i borrow ped to him , im lil surprise koz ive hear he was a buisenessman ...
He tel me he need to buy a BP or something like that , make a great deal blabla i dont remember a lot
i said i never give any ped to anyone in this game , (yes i trust nobody in EU , poeple who know me , know that :p) .. he give up , and stop conversation

less than a week later, start of january, he PM me and ask again for ped, with a shop deed as Colateral , he tel me he need big amount of ped very fast for a great deal , then he give me my money back on 48 hours.... so ive accept , i notice he said "My shop" never hear it was a rent.. or i will never make this deal

Then... like u i have no news , he relog on EU last time on mid january , Say me he will give my money in 24H , ive tel him i was angry and i was not a bank , and i didnt like the turn it take koz i needed my ped before.

1St march... no news , so i deceid to keep back my ped and sell "His" shop , ive send several PM on few peeps who was looking for shop.

My friend Etopia tel me she need it , koz near her actual shop.. so i didnt search more and ive sold it to her , she said a guy send me a PM about the shop on EF... it was Outman to tel me the shop was renting by him to Richard

I know richard since the Fashion contest , he contacted me to run it (Ive made a Summer fashion contest last summer) we had always respectfull and professional relationship... seems like everyone here , but in my mind he have play this role to buy the Trust of most of poeple here.. to get a nice amount of ped and to run with it....that the situation actualy...

I really hate to put my nose on that kind of story , like i said im always far away from scaming koz trust nobody , and i let nobody plays with my Money , koz we dont talk about "ped" in EU but about $, but my right is to get back my ped when i need it...

I think it was good to me to explain it here... i will be furious to have any link with that kind of shitty scammers...

Gl to everyone to keep back your money , and dont forget to have always colateral..or valid IRL information about poeple who take money here , like IRL...

Just an update, I sent a support case to MA. MA said I would have to file a police report and all to accutally go after Richard. If I did though they would hand over all the informantion.

Just an update, I sent a support case to MA. MA said I would have to file a police report and all to accutally go after Richard. If I did though they would hand over all the informantion.

it's been done before and he was ordered by the court to pay up.

I see i have a huge mess here. Im no scammer, i never withdrew anything, but beyond that its useless for me to argue.

I must say quickly for my actions of what is going on:

Currently Dub has 8 of my oa109s, hence i wasnt able to return any ped to people i borrowed. I have made the deal with him he mines.

My program should be running this weekend. I will be on this whole weekend returning ped to whoever wants them back.

With outman and punker. To both, i will sort it out, and both sides will receive compesnation.

Reasons for my absence. I may auctually close the fund down pretty soon, i have been extremely busy with UofT and my personal goals to pass a pretty dificult Microsoft Exam C# Certification Exam.

My biggest mistake here was to keep everyone in the dark, and as i kept post poning the day when i get on and sort it out, the tension as i see escalated.

Every person who has money with me will be getting pms this weekend.

If anyone still has any faith, would they please wait till this weekend, thats March 8th or 9th.

Other than what i said above i would like to say that i take responsibility, and openly apologize to everyone.

*Bump* this up so more people hear the news :)

Thanks for coming back Richard, things just do get a little worrying when there is so much money (not really mine but for others with Ks here) involved, and things go silent for a while... Thankyou for the update though!
Frankenberry

Thank u so much for comming back!
it was rude of me to judge u like that...

My biggest mistake here was to keep everyone in the dark, and as i kept post poning the day when i get on and sort it out, the tension as i see escalated.

Personally, I think your biggest mistake was using someone else's shop deed as collateral for a deal.

Anyway I'm not an investor in your fund so well done on your reappearance and for putting things right.

and it all turns out good

faith in humanity is saved!!! ;)

and it all turns out good

faith in humanity is saved!!! ;)

Well no, it hasn't. Someone has lost a shop due to all this. Things will not be okay until everything has been restored.

What I find amazing is the blatant lack of communication between the investment fund owner and the investors. How hard is it to keep investors updated with a simple post in EF or by e-mail?

This is simply not good enough.

Yea the whole shop thing is a big mess. It is looking like I will just end up getting some peds for it. It could of been worse though.

:eek:
What a HUGE mess .. damn.
Hopefully you make right by everyone involved .. (esp my lil' Anna banana)

It was rude of me to judge u like that...

I disagree .. there was some shady dealings going on, no matter how anyone tries to sugar coat it.

All we can do now is hope he lives up to what he's promised to be.
A trustworthy person.

1. This is exactly why MA legitimized the loan (banking) industry.

2. Don't trust any one. Ever.

3. With drama like this no wonder MA doesn't worry about their storyline. :popcorn:

It really is damn nice to see that this will work out for you all. It was definately getting a little edgy there for a bit with the lack of communication.

I have requested to withdraw all my funds, 17552.5 PED. Will give update on situation.

Warz

1. This is exactly why MA legitimized the loan (banking) industry.

but banks ain't much better.

as we've seen, one bank fails to pay the rent for their estate and out of sudden you cannot pay back your loan as planned and loose the collateral (usually worth more than the loan u took). not much better situation than a fund owner who disapperead ;)

anyways wb richard and hope all works out well for my co-investors. :)

can somebody post a quick summery please? all i did was blink and.. huh?

i missed the part about the shop the most... did he sell someone elses shop or what?

Oh oh .. let me try.

Richard borrowed money from Punker.
Richard gave Punker the deed to Outman's shop as collateral.
(Richard was only RENTING the shop from Outman)

Richard said he would re-pay Punker by January, then disappeared for months.
After no contact from Richard, Punker sold the shop deed (thinking it was Richard's shop - but it wasn't :duh: )

Now we wait for 2 more days til the next "update" from Richard. :D

Hopefully 2 days doesn't turn into 2 months.

GL to all who have invested (soc mates and friends are on the list) .. sounds like he's trying to work it out .. but don't forget to stay on top of it !!

Oh oh .. let me try.

After no contact from Richard, Punker sold the shop deed (thinking it was Richard's shop - but it wasn't :duh: )

GL to all who have invested (soc mates and friends are on the list) .. sounds like he's trying to work it out .. but don't forget to stay on top of it !!

ah thanks that fills the gap in my head :)

carry on!

Oh oh .. let me try.

Just a bit to add. The thing that set this off was when Punker paid the shops rent, since up until that time I beleieve Richard had the shop. Once Punker paid the rent and I recieved no word from Richard I assumed he had sold the shop or done some type of shady deal. At that time I posted on here and that set everything off. The end result still remains to be seen.

Yeah...I think Today Richard will be sorting things out...I sent request to withdraw everything a couple of weeks back so Ill keep people informed to what happens :)

Seems Richard Have big probs with his found

That was probably the reason of disparissing

So , now we know he was not here for scam , then investors : Give richard some time to clear that mess , dont harrass him , im sure hes not fine cause of that , and he will neet few time to cover bnack the money , but he will do , im sure of that now;

Patience everyone

Back