-=(ATL)=- KoRn

Provider
Society
-=(ATL)=- Athalantes
DieZeL KoRn APoW
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:wtg:

gratz... how many tries on it?

Good question... And you can understand... I can t answer...

screenshot name says 20 clicks lol

Nice, but maybe i just wanted you to think that the BP contains 20click... Think about it :laugh:

Grats on this nice find KoRn ;)

I don't understand. :scratch2:
So please explain to my stupid noob self. :ahh:

Yeah. I don't understand why people have to keep things so cryptic. Like people looting uber items and not saying where or even, what mob. You think the same thing is going to drop in the same place twice? If you want to keep it TRULY cryptic, then don't post it.

Grats, but....:scratch2:

I don't understand. :scratch2:
So please explain to my stupid noob self. :ahh:

First as we say in France : there is no stupid question... Stupid is the guy who never ask any question...
Then my answer is simple : maybe i've got enought tries to flood the market (So price will fall)... Maybe not (Price will not change)... Better for me if you don't know...

Yeah. I don't understand why people have to keep things so cryptic. Like people looting uber items and not saying where or even, what mob. You think the same thing is going to drop in the same place twice? If you want to keep it TRULY cryptic, then don't post it.

Thx for your gratz :) But... for the remainder of your message maybe one day, if you loot something with high value, you will change your opinion...

But you arent the 1st :p ...and talking to Buzz via pm already :)

True Mc Cormick :p I'm not the first and i already looted this Bp in an old Vu... But false for Buzz he never looted this bp... He just bought it ;)

Last edited:
Nice ubber on trooper... But it's not the same consequence if you didn't crypt the data on your pic... You looted only one helm and only one esi so... We aren't talking about the same sort of items... Mine is @ BP with multiple tries...

You give yourself too much importance with this! :wise:

First as we say in France : there is no stupid question... Stupid is the guy who never ask any question...
Then my answer is simple : maybe i've got enought tries to flood the market (So price will fall)... Maybe not (Price will not change)... Better for me if you don't know...

What you are saying is that even if you can provide a lot of this item you will voluntary keep the price very high to make a lot of profit???
I'm wrong?

What you are saying is that even if you can provide a lot of this item you will voluntary keep the price very high to make a lot of profit???
I'm wrong?

well of course! noone can be blamed for that...

oh pleaze thiz uber zafe mechormik iz zomfing trez important and vluding ze market iz a real danjer :laugh:

I have to agree, why post it at all if you don`t want ppl to know about it???
And if it is 1 click, 10 clicks, 50 clicks or 100 clicks I don`t really think that the prices will drop if you tell......the bp does not drop that often and it look`s like you are in control.

But gratz to you anyway and just hope that I don`t loot a 100 click one and flood the marked so the value drops to TT :laugh:

But gratz to you anyway and just hope that I don`t loot a 100 click one and flood the marked so the value drops to TT :laugh:

Extremly hard to loot this one... 3 bps looted since beginning of carpentry...
So GL :)

Well....

If it wouldnt have many clicks, it wouldnt affect the markup, and therefore you most likely would have let us now. By trying to keep it secret and with the above statement I assume that it is high, which it most likely is.

Anyways, gratz!

Hi there...

Gratzz for your loot... really that is a great loot.
I've seen your globals recently, and has i also craft, i can understand your happyness about the loot.

What i can't understand is your arguments for not reveiling how many tryes u got on the bp... As far as my experience tells ( and it is very short ), never saw any L Bp with more than 99 attempts... so i canno't believe ( even a rate sucess of 50 % ) that u could flood the market.

Best of luck for your clics, even if it is only 1.

Hi there...

Gratzz for your loot... really that is a great loot.
I've seen your globals recently, and has i also craft, i can understand your happyness about the loot.

What i can't understand is your arguments for not reveiling how many tryes u got on the bp... As far as my experience tells ( and it is very short ), never saw any L Bp with more than 99 attempts... so i canno't believe ( even a rate sucess of 50 % ) that u could flood the market.

Best of luck for your clics, even if it is only 1.

MAX COS for me with this lvl VII...

Ty everybody for your gratz :)

all i can say is lol some people make me laugh on EU :)

Back