-=(ATL)=- KoRn

Provider
Society
-=(ATL)=- Athalantes
DieZeL KoRn APoW
ITEM SOLD !

Last edited:
400 PED from me

lol price in shop is 11k so Im not sure ur gonna get a yes on that. Its an awesome sight tho and worth going to see. Have u checked to see if it fits into aparts?
:wtg::wtg:

think i saw a pic of it in an apt in the gigantium thread ;)

500 ped :)

it was worth a try with the 400 PED bid, haha

Are gigantium signs crafted?? and if yes, are they ancient?? I havent seen any new signs around, thank you.

Are gigantium signs crafted?? and if yes, are they ancient?? I havent seen any new signs around, thank you.

Gigantium is a new sign. Discovered by myself yesterday. Check Hall of Fame section Discovery on this forum.

ok thanks...havent played in a few days, and was confused with the name....good luck...looks great...what lvl crafter is needed to make it?

ok thanks...havent played in a few days, and was confused with the name....good luck...looks great...what lvl crafter is needed to make it?

Lvl 20 carpentry at least.
Thank you for your post(s) mate.

not a problem, thanks for the information...and good luck

Currently best offer 2.6k ped by Purple!

Currently Best Offer 3k Ped By Anonymous!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Taking Offer for this beauty! Unique item! Unique pic! Make your home or your shop or your castle :) more pleasant...
[/COLOR][/B]

Unique item?? So.. no more of these can be made ever again? 1 of a kind?

Unique item?? So.. no more of these can be made ever again? 1 of a kind?

Nono unique item with this pic but for sure this Gigantium Sign will be extremly rare :)

How do you know it will be rare? Is it because of the materials it uses to be crafted?

I saw the bp drop to you. Grats.

How do you know it will be rare? Is it because of the materials it uses to be crafted?

I saw the bp drop to you. Grats.

First ty for your gratz :ahh:
Then materials it uses to be crafted is pretty rare... And lvl for craft is really high so... :rolleyes:
Finally, this screen is so big that MA can't give lots of bps because lag will increase in shop mall... :laugh:

LOL I really don't think lag is an issue.. there is already plenty of that.

LOL I really don't think lag is an issue.. there is already plenty of that.

Go check this one in Freyr's gallery then you will understand what I mean ;)

Currently best offer 3.1k Ped From Iryadel!

Back