Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Rarkash
Event creature
Rarkash_WBG_250.gif

Description :

Rarkash knows the secret of the Argonaut vilk liquid.
A potion drunk by Argonauts to increase their ferocity before they went into battle
with other humanoid sub-species.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Mutant.jpg
Mutant

Damage Type : Cut 25%, Impact 75%

Maturities

Rarkash

Curiosities

Ludark, Ludark Stats

Agrash description :

Legend claims the existance of an ancient underground Argonaut world.
Guarded by Agrash and Leumed, the legend speaks of great caverns of mystery and sacrifice.

Agrash

Leumed

Loots

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these still spawning in some place? If so Where?

or
Was it just a rare thing to run into?

As far as I'm aware, only one Rarkash has ever existed so far in the game, in the argo invasion at East Sylla a few weeks ago.

Perhaps we'll see more in the future in another argo event - hopefully with a bit of plot development this time :)

today a new rarkash hof but dont know where or any :)

Thats why i here to look what is a rarkash :)

hades c the orb there lotsa action there atm

Something's started, One of my soc.mates reports argo elite spawning at the Hadeshim C Orb, mod deja-vu and skalman have shown up. Can't check any further cause EU is lagging so bad I can't get in.

Servers went poof when things got exciting....

the other named was 'mesis' ;)

Rarkash global/hof today made me look too.... so, it's an "argonaut on drugs", more or less? Can't wait to see it:):smoke:

Hurrikane

who says the mutants couldn't already use the revuival terminal? that may explain why umbranoids spawned faster than you could kill them.

who says the mutants couldn't already use the revuival terminal? that may explain why umbranoids spawned faster than you could kill them.

Umbranoids are extinct now though :p

So these descriptions are for two different creatures Rarkash and Agrash right?

I missed this event. Can anyone recall any details about it? Especially how those creatures are linked to each other? how and why they came to into the event etc

------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:
Interesting so why are there two different descriptions. I thought a description for a mob was same for all maturities? or is this an exception?

Also is Ludark also a maturity then of the same mob?

------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:
Status
Back