Akbar

Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Warlock
Warlock_WBG.gif

Description :

Towering above both man and machine the Warlock directs his mechanical troops with unerring accuracy.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Robot.jpg
Robot

Damage Type :
Impact, Cut, Stab, Electric

As they hit rather hard, I didn't have chance to determine the proportions, but those damage types are definitely all there, and no others.

Maturities

Generation 01
Generation 02
Generation 03
Generation 04
Generation 05
Generation 06
Generation 07, Generation 07
Generation 08, Generation 08
Generation 09, Generation 09
Generation 10, Generation 10

Warlock Generation 10 - 3 Views

Curiosities

Scylla
Charybdis

Last edited by a moderator:
Entropedia states that Warlocks do 100% burn dmg, this listing says 100% impact.
Which is correct?

When was the last VU when someone saw one? I went to the area around Chimera where the map said they were, and found nothing but Longu , Armax , and a few Molisk.

When was the last VU when someone saw one? I went to the area around Chimera where the map said they were, and found nothing but Longu , Armax , and a few Molisk.

Broken warlocks were found on 23-ped beacon missions.

That spot.... has not had warlocks for quite some time....

Broken warlocks were found on 23-ped beacon missions.

Heehee, the one we found on a 23 Pedder was definitely not "broken" :D It was angry and in full working order.

Until it died in a hail of bullets.

Entropedia states that Warlocks do 100% burn dmg, this listing says 100% impact.
Which is correct?

Neither.

I can survive a warlock10 hit in jag+8a/phantom+8a
I was hit for 166.0 and 164.2
A warlock10 has at least 470dmg
235dmg-164.2->at least 71 protection
From another report, if appears they may in fact do 480 (sala+6a taking 465.8, in which case 12 imp/cut/stab gives 480)
this would give at least 76 protection

Other combos of damage incl. pen and burn do not match observations. imp/cut or imp/stab is not enough protection, so
could be imp/cut +acid/cold/electric or imp/stab + acid/cold/electric

hard to tell (they are warlocks after all .... magic missile...)

I'm not sure what jackass said they were 100% burn.

Yes I die but didnt get the bombardo:mad:

Decay Tested on a Gen10 prior to Stage 4 WoF 2009:

Ghost: 58 absorbed consistently
6B: 17 absorbed consistently
6A: no decay
Gremlin 37 absorbed consistently

Warlock does:

Impact, Cut, Stab, Electric

As they hit rather hard, I didn't have chance to determine the proportions, but those damage types are definitely all there, and no others.

Last edited by a moderator:
They definately dont do burn. I know because I use rutuba (rutuba has no burn protection) and I never get hit above 70 I dont think and I get hot alot for 1.

Can anyone tell me if Warlocks have fast regen speed or normal? I want to know if they're revive killable.

i was hunt them in rutuba in team. and rutuba don't have any burn prodect!
i don't think they do burn.

Can anyone tell me if Warlocks have fast regen speed or normal? I want to know if they're revive killable.
Now that's a lot of fun without TP chips :)

Their regen is almost none.

Atm though, revive is 20min from warlocks.7's and 8's pretty easy. 9s and 10s are just nasty (one hit kills)

i was hunt them in rutuba in team. and rutuba don't have any burn prodect!
i don't think they do burn.

They don't, they do Stab/Cut/Impact/Electric.

Where are warlock gen10 nowadays located?
Anyone know?

regards Paul

Twelve feet hath she, and six necks of prodigious length, and on each neck a fearful head, whose ravening jaws are armed with triple rows of teeth. As far as her waist she is hidden in the hollow cave, but she thrusts out her serpent necks from the abyss, and fishes in the waters for dolphins and sea-dogs and other creatures whose pasture is the sea. On every ship that passes her den she levies a tribute of six of her crew.

Scylla the rest that was cut from description

anyone knows wher to find gen1-3 of these suckers ? because gen7-9 are wayyy to hard for me :) and i would love to kill one all by myself :p

thx in advance

anyone knows wher to find gen1-3 of these suckers ? because gen7-9 are wayyy to hard for me :) and i would love to kill one all by myself :p

thx in advance

Beaco... OH WAIT!

Beaco... OH WAIT!

^^ hehe

so nowere else `?
except the still missing !!! beocons

MA do you read me ? MA please come in...
MA do you read me ?...hmm must be a communication failure :(

lol did they really?

Yup, they were sometimes in the 29 peds beacons?

Anyway you cant find lower maturity then gen7 on calypso..

But Gen7 is doable solo with fapper without big chunk of skills and uber armor

Status
Back