Do you trust the people in your soc?

Abso--lootily. :)

What's the sense of being in SOC if ya trust your team mates?

If you were on a team hunt, would you trust the people in your soc enough for 1 person to collect all of the loot and then to split it evenly at the end?? or do you think they would just do a runner with your share?

Completely trust my soc mates and 100% sure they wouldn't "do a runner". No question, no doubts at all.

Rock on cK!!!!!

If you were on a team hunt, would you trust the people in your soc enough for 1 person to collect all of the loot and then to split it evenly at the end?? or do you think they would just do a runner with your share?

I didnt bother making this a poll, because i dont like them, sorry:silly2:

I disagree, if someone doesn't trust his soc mates he wouldn't post here, but he would vote in an anonymous poll ;).

Yes I Do : )

Yep. We borrow and lend each other valuable items on daily basis. It`s kinda` strange how you can get to trust some people you never actually met, more than you`d trust some RL people you know for a long time. Never got scammed other than some low value items lost to few disciples that kicked me after they got what they wanted. Instincts haven`t failed me yet. :)

I do trust my soc mates, and they know they can trust me.
We never have any problems with loot share and it doesn't matter how loot is set in team settings. It is all clear and followed every time as we agreed long time ago.
If there are people who I can't trust they cannot be in Redhawk Squadron.

If I didn't trust my m8s I would be in the Soc!

100% the hounds are a very trust worthy soc.

I've even been given ped for loots from hunts I had forgotten all about ( because our logons didn't coincide for a while ), it's a very nice surprise!

If you don't trust the people in yur soc, change soc or become a freelancer ;)

Simple answer for me is YES.

I trust my soc completley, I dont even question loaning 2k+ ped items to socies w/o any need for collateral etc

Why would I be in a soc where i can't trust my socmates?

I trust my soc too. The Ants are my best friends in all of EU, I trust most of them more than some of my RL friends. Sad, huh?
And Seregi, mate, think I can borrow a couple K for those 5a's I need? :silly2:

I trust all of my soc mates, without question. I'd loan anything I own to the members who I've known for a couple of years and not want any collateral; I used to think that I would be wary about trusting newer members (people who'd joined while I wasn't playing or after I restarted) but to be honest I've grown to trust everyone in much the same way.

It's a nice feeling, not just to trust others but to be trusted as well.

Of course, I trust all members of my soc...

Sure I do

Well, I have great people in my soc. We are a small society, but we are close-knit. I trust my mates 100%.

Many have said they wouldn't be in a soc where they didn't trust their mates, I agree. Who wants to be involved with people who are dishonest or not trustworthy? That would just make ones experience less than what it could be: awesome!

So, despite all of the scammers, liars, and thieves, there are many fantastic people in EU. And I am glad I have some of them in my soc with me.

:grouphug:

Started on 6th august 2007.

Necro.

Yes. I trust.

Totally 1000% YESSSSSSSSSSSS :yay:

Viva EMs :wtg:

I didnt bother making this a poll, because i dont like them, sorry:silly2:

if you need to ask this question you should maybe think about a new society. I trust NotA 100%

While on a team hunt with my soc mates, I trust them completely. They are a great bunch of people and I would trust them with eveything I own in EU.

Cheers :beerchug:

Without a doubt...great bunch of guys...and there are a couple of us gals there now...

The Freelancers are a nice and welcoming society which ranks grows everyday... ;)

I trust my socmates to 100%. If i trusted them less i would find a new soc or just freelance.

I trust all my soc m8's, look at beacon runs? You got to trust every one in team, if they rip me off? Well it's karma, I don't want to know, but Karma gonna get ya! :yay:

i say if u don't trust em, there's no reason 4 u 2 b in that soc. it doesn't matter how uber they r, or n00ber, it's about being with ur friends, having fun, yea, u wanna make sure that if u go on hunts together the loot can b evenly enough split, but if they not good ppl, ditch em!!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Trusting a soc mate is one thing. Trusting everyone else who has access to that computer is something totally different.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/off-topic/57033-explanation-what-happened.html

I unfortunately left my cousin here alone which proved to be a huge mistake.

I came back 4 days earlier than he thought only to find a moving truck in front of my house. I first thought, "Finally! He found a place!" Then I looked closer in the truck and saw my furniture and mostly everything from my upstairs, in the truck.

...and I found out later that he must have gone ingame and sucked all my skills, borrowed the armor from NoMan and sold everything I had.

The moral of the story? DTA. Don't trust anyone.

Last edited:
Yes I would trust the people in my Soc. As would not want to be in a Soc. with out the trust factor.

Back