Who is Most skilled Finnish player?

King Gabriel

Old Alpha
King Gabriel Salomon
Like title say, i was wondering long time who might be a most skilled player from finland, is it u? :)

u can also post your total skills here if u want to.

My skill is total about 65k atm never chipped in, how about u?

No finnish player in EU? :confused:

I'm guessing "Jimmy the Flying Fin Newman" might have a Finnish connection, and he globals regularly.... but he may be an American claiming distant ancestry, as very few from the USA seem proud of that fact alone:)

Hurrikane

I dont know how good Nea is now since she hasnt been on for aaaages and ages :scratch2: But she'd certainly be the most skilled finnish girl I assume :D

I dont know how good Nea is now since she hasnt been on for aaaages and ages :scratch2: But she'd certainly be the most skilled finnish girl I assume :D

yes I have been a lil away lately, but last time I checked I was around 150k+ total...

*hugs n' kisses*

ps. and to King Gabrial, sorry I havent seen u, but I started at 2003. moikkis.

im fine-ish i think? :silly2:

does that count?

course I don't have decent skills anymore either, beyond that I have not a clue...not sure I have any finnish players even on FL tbh.

The thread did make me wonder though how many players from each country are registered, would be a cool statistic to see.

well I know at least 5-6 finnish players that are or were playing...
Sendaran, my current soc leader, Essi, my ex-leader, doesnt play anymore.. that one guy at Via Dolorosa Wormie Wormhill or something heeh, ah and til... and one my gf that I only see at msn only anymore, and few at Suomi Sissit ;) :kos: yea not many fins in here afaik.

Last edited:
Well there is many finnish players and there must be somewhere someone real uber i know i can feel him or her around...Must be :D

And Nea come to look me some time in twin i am usually there, only looking around and spending my boring time :)

Malcom in Ex Cons, Arch Master Laser Sniper. Don't know if there's an even more skilled Finnish player in game though.

maby krrk ..

I know I'm not the most skilled finnish player, but I still rank quite high on that list. ;)

I know that at least Wormie from Via Dolorosa and Krrk are more skilled than me. Krrk does have a history of selling some skills now and then, so I'm not completely sure about his total skills, but he did pass 10k in longblades quite some time ago, so if he had kept all his skills he'd be quite skilled. Also, I didn't know there was a finnish player in Ex Cons, but then again I'm not the most socially active person around, so there are quite a few people I don' know. :)

I haven't counted my total skills in several months, so I can't say any numbers. I do have 151 hp, but that is a bit misleading as I don't skill just one profession like many people do. Longblades is still my highest skill, but also my hg and rifle are both past 4k, and I have a decent set of mining skills too. So if I had been skilling just longblades, I would have a few more unlocked skills available and quite a few hp too from those skills.

Reactions: Nea
Seems not so fresh thread so free bump to this also...

myself, I consider myself as a mid lvl player with serendipity just unlocked and ghost armor + fap-80 (building up my 5b plates).

had a bit vacation of EU 'cause it took a bit too much over me.... going into hunt desperately hoping for globals or hofs is not that healthy :p

but ye, there is more finnish that known, I have 2 irl friends playing constantly and 1 stopped to play some time ago... besides them, I have like 3-6 finnish ingame friends in my f-list which haven't been mentioned here... does 50/50 soc ring a bell? :)

and Nea, you forgot to mention me :silly2: we ran up to each other east of jason...

and what about Richi the favorable of lady fortune? :D isn't he finnish also?

We are mid level players

Hi gab

I think that nea is winning here. Or is this a competition?

Respect to nea, and how about joining our soc =)?

Give my vote to Wormie. He was a hard core hunter for years. Lost his pace lately, but he is back soon i hope :)

It's very hard to say who is most skilled Finn in EU. Lot of Finnish players found on EU. I know many by names but never see these avatars ingame and how many never heard players are playing.

I think it would be me..?

Swede's aint counted in this thread :p

I'm at 159hp and ~140k totals but i skill many professions, not just one. Flying Fin told me more than year ago that he isn't a real finn... From ppl i know, atleast Krrk and Kalanen are ahead of me.

translation

...rupes jostain syystä tekemään helvetisti mieli jotain suojakaasunhajuisia eineslihapullia :scratch2:

Translation: something about meatballs

If Mirandax story holds true then surely its her shes allmost as good as a guy :yay:

If Mirandax story holds true then surely its her shes allmost as good as a guy :yay:

lol at you! ofc it's true, no point in lying about my nationality, is there? ;)

Oisko tuolla nyt niin suurta väliä kellä on eniten pisteitä loppujen lopuksi?

Translation: Who cares

lol at you! ofc it's true, no point in lying about my nationality, is there? ;)

well if i was swedish and could get away with claiming i was finnish i would ;)
and no ofc i belive you was just a silly comment

Kun saan,
Sut kii,
Sä oot,
Kebabii.. Bruhaa !

Transalation : Fascinating comments from an old Finnish Parlament Representative in his Debut Album.

On topic : Yes im Finnish, but nowhere close the most skilled ones im afraid :(
Dr. Udi should be somewhere in the top section of that list btw.

Flying Fin isnt finnish...
And i dont have skills :p

consider this a bumb :laugh:

-Zap

Hi gab

I think that nea is winning here. Or is this a competition?

Respect to nea, and how about joining our soc =)?

Hi Miinus, this is not competition, like i say before i just wondering myself who is most skilled :)

Oisko tuolla nyt niin suurta väliä kellä on eniten pisteitä loppujen lopuksi?

Translation: Who cares

Mun mielestä on väliä, ois kiva tietää kuka on meistä paras :)

Translation: i care :)

Back