700 PED short.

Dhorm

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Bharol Beldor Tharak
Yah so.. I got roughly 300 PED and my computer which is 4 years old (some parts are 7 years old) is getting worse by the day ^^ Needless to say I can't enjoy Project Entropia anymore. So I sold of everything except some dung ^^

Ended up with 300 PED and I never realy understood how I was supposed to sell my skills (only hunted for about 1000-1500 PED so I guess it doesn't matter anyway).

I actually quit a while ago but I can't get the darn 300 PEDs out of my mind, just sitting here.. Money :s Yah anyways! Gotta learn how to stop yabber on about nothing heh ^^

Mm so, my question is: Will I end up paying more than my 300 PED/$30 if I deposit 700 PED more and then withdraw it? (I know about the long wait but I don't mind.)

Kind regards / Ricky

hahah thats kinda funny
the fee for depositing will mean you wont depsoit 700 ped maybe 680 or so or less and the fee for a withdraw is 100 ped so i wouldnt do anything maybe you will change your mind and start playing again if you feel; you must cash out i would just withdraw the 300 ped
which will mean 300-100 fee = 200 ped = 20 bucks

oh

I thought minimum withdrawal was 1000 PED?

Also, I may be changing my mind, but I'm afraid my old computer is too stuborn and daft :(

No, if my memory is correct and still the same since I withdrew some, some years ago...

100 PED paid to MindArk for processing.

About another 300 PED for bank transfer fees...

Total cost to me was about $40 to a USA bank.

Oh, and let's not forget the 90 Business days (those are work days, not including holidays for weekends) to actually get it done... Guess MindArk wanted to make as much interest off my money as possible.

Lesson learned... Sell your PEDs through external methods (paypal) or something. And most of all, never deposit again. Don't try to change my mind, it's hard coded and hard wired in my brain now. :D

Back