Jack Daniel's

BUUUURP!!

sorry......

...that one mine??

Where the hell is Faustian! Almighty drinker of the Jack we miss you! Plz come back to us! ;D

Where the hell is Faustian! Almighty drinker of the Jack we miss you! Plz come back to us! ;D

Necroposter ! But yea, where the hell is he ?

Btw Zippo I saw a show called "Deadliest Catch" on Discovery about crab-fishing in Alaska..Dutch Harbour I think...is that what u do up there:eek::eek:

*puts pants back on....shoves ball back in Faust`s mouth.....*

I dunno!!....wtf!!!!.......

Necroposter ! But yea, where the hell is he ?

Btw Zippo I saw a show called "Deadliest Catch" on Discovery about crab-fishing in Alaska..Dutch Harbour I think...is that what u do up there:eek::eek:

LMAO!!!!!! zippo doing that deadliest catch that would be hilarious :laugh::laugh:. and would be the day that zippo got off his ass and got something done for once ;) lol jk zipp ;).

Where the hell is faust man PE isnt the same without him :shots:. i am going to have to sick my bull on him :bull: when he gets back ingame :p. come back Faust we need you lol :p jk.

OHH FAUSTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU???

ANYone ~has contact in rl with this noob!??

I don't, but i would! He's the only good "chater" in his soc :D

Come back to say hi to guys Faust hon!

I have set the monkey free! I had no choice :yay:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp8jIPaX9BM[/YOUTUBE]​

Faustian dear, you're the best!And you're back!
WB m8 :hug:

Wino Wisdom

:revive: Necro

“I am standing. The room just turned sideways is all.”
Mark pondering physics from the floor of an after-hours party.

“Alcohol is the devil. Woo-hoo! I’m partying with the devil!”
A rather scruffy-looking brute backsliding with the best of them at the Drunkard National Convention of ‘08.

“You can get away with wearing just your underwear. You can get away with vomiting on yourself. You can even get away with screaming insane shit at me. But, for the love of Christ, not all three at the same time.”
The most easygoing bartender on planet Earth laying down the law at the Troubadour Lounge.

“Don’t you dare let me remember this. Ever.”
Unnamed woman addressing a shot of bourbon before exiting the Lancer Lounge on the arm of very recent acquaintance of questionable quality.

“Always fall to your left. Drinks, yours especially, are much less likely to suffer.”
Sage advice from Irish Sean at the Good Time Saloon.

“I love alcohol. It’s in my blood.”
Paul M. spells it out genealogically (and literally) at the Three Kings Tavern.

Check out more here!

Back