Glowbones and the Egg

As I couldn't sleep last night and have been following this thread with great interest I decided after some prodding from a friend to join in so I hope it's not too late :)

Too late?! :jawdrop:
All 3 in one night?! Now that's truly amazing, big gratz! :wtg::thumbup:
You are now the poster child for "it's never too late"!!! :laugh:

Last edited:
Blimey, you nailed those, nice work Nadie.

she cheats ;)

only joking nadie :silly2:

might join in myself in a few days, just making my way through all the posts lol

Skate

Big Grats Nadie! That is an amazing achievement :)

I've been trying to fix my grey avatar problem for a couple of days... just downloading EU again now... so hopefully will be back on soon to continue the quest!

Big GRATZ to Miss Lady Nadie Hawk.
Woot that's amazingly well done!!!

Pink Pussycat Panther.

Slapnuts: 1-2-3
Bigdaddy 1-2-3
Toast: 1-2-3
ripper:1-2-3
Jakster: 1-2-3
Skam: 1-2-3
Nadie: 1-2-3
Beki:1-2-3

Simon templar: 1-2
Tox: 1-2
Freyr: 1-2
Force Majeure: 1
Sodiak: 1
Mootz: 1
Razorfire: 1
Casay: 1
Star: 1

Last edited:
Thx all :D

That was a killer 24 hours especially on the shrooms and if I see another one in the next week or two I will do 'a Ripper' if he shows me how it's done! :laugh:

LOL

GZ nadie! :D

PS I'll show u how its done on sunday no doubt.. :rolleyes:

Thought it was about time I finished quest 3,..

Since the solis horror of quest 2 was still in my memory I went in prepared :
I bought a new Z20 oreseeker, a few 103amps and 250 bombs in the hope that would be enough. :rolleyes:

Entered dome 9,.. dropped 2 bombs,.. 64 Caldo :yay:

OA101 - 63 (ty BigDaddy for the BP)

rdy for quest 4
Freyr

Thought it was about time I finished quest 3,..

Since the solis horror of quest 2 was still in my memory I went in prepared :
I bought a new Z20 oreseeker, a few 103amps and 250 bombs in the hope that would be enough. :rolleyes:

Entered dome 9,.. dropped 2 bombs,.. 64 Caldo :yay:

OA101 - 63 (ty BigDaddy for the BP)

rdy for quest 4
Freyr

'bout time you were good at something :D

gratz freyr

Gratz mike well done:)))
woot Ik ben trots op onze nederlanders!!!!

Pink Pussycat Panther

Bigdaddy 1-2-3
Freyr: 1-2-3

Simon templar: 1-2

Quest 3

I'm done ;)

Quest 3 - mining global:

Quest 3 - crafting global:

Thnx to Dale for lending out the BP ;)

I knew ya wouldnt take long Sim...Welcome back and Gratz :):yay:

Additional Letters can be collected this coming Weekend By those who have completed the latest Quests.

Simon I'm glad i had the honor to fly u up for the quest.
Big Gratz to you sim!!!!

Pink Pussycat Panther

Bigdaddy 1-2-3
Freyr: 1-2-3
Simon templar: 1-2-3

And now go all to CR and collect your letters!!!!! :)
happy questing everybody.

So Only 9 Heroes had the dexterity to mine and craft... Might be time to awaken Glowbones from his trance

get yo a$$ into gear ppl! Glowbones has GOT to be bored just floating there on his own with nothing to do lol

Rip

I am ready for more! :yay:

I'm thinking about jumping in on this. A couple of questions:

Does the time to complete a quest expire? (since I'm so late to start)

Do they have to be completed in order?

Can they be interleved? (ie, can I hunt Fugoid, mine some beans when I get bored, then return to the Fungoid later, etc.)

I've read the whole thread and couldn't find a definitive answer to these. Oh, and welcome to CND Mr. Glowbones and Mr. Attanasio! :)

Weirdness

Thanks for the welcome, JackFlask.

I wish I had answers for your queries. Alas, at the moment, my Boltzmann Brain is having difficulty interfacing with my human component. My time trapped between dimensions has obviously taken its toll, more than I had initially suspected, and I am struggling to remain tethered to the brain of A. A. Attanasio. What can I tell you? This is a universe of violence and darkness, black and secret beyond human imagining.

To give you an idea of how difficult this is for me, fitting myself into the systema nervosum of this homo sapiens, I refer you to the 15 Sept 2007 issue of New Scientist where, in an article entitled “Reality by Numbers,” the author, Max Tegmark, eloquently points out: “We fail to appreciate Darwinian evolution. Evolution endowed us with intuition only for those aspects of physics that had survival value for our distant ancestors, such as the parabolic trajectories of flying rocks. Darwin’s theory thus makes the testable prediction that whenever we look beyond the human scale, our evolved expectations should break down. We have repeatedly tested this prediction, and the results overwhelmingly support it: our intuition breaks down at high speeds, where time slows down; on small scales, where particles can be in two places at once; and at high temperatures, where colliding particles change identity. An electron colliding with a positron and turning into a Z-boson feels about as intuitive as two colliding cars turning into a cruise ship. The point is, if we dismiss the weird out of hand, we risk dismissing the correct perception of reality.”

We are embedded in Mystery.

Bonne chance!

Glowbones

So Only 9 Heroes had the dexterity to mine and craft... Might be time to awaken Glowbones from his trance

lol maybe he took one look at all the "note" and such like threads and turned around and went back to CND for a while till all the hype died down i think CND is the only place you can get away from this stuff these days :laugh:

I'm thinking about jumping in on this. A couple of questions:

Does the time to complete a quest expire? (since I'm so late to start)

Do they have to be completed in order?

Can they be interleved? (ie, can I hunt Fugoid, mine some beans when I get bored, then return to the Fungoid later, etc.)

I've read the whole thread and couldn't find a definitive answer to these. Oh, and welcome to CND Mr. Glowbones and Mr. Attanasio! :)

AFAIK.....

time to complete each quest does not expire until the last quest is completed..

I dont believe they have to be completed in order...

Try keeping your posts to each quests seperate and all should be fine with swapping and changing like that!

and Glowbones...

Everytime I read through your comments it inspires myself to seek a higher plane of existence and I endeavour to progress myself in the universe ever more and strive to fulfill your quests to help you reach your goal!

Rip

This sounds like a great event - thanks Attanasio and ND! Hopefully it's not too late to get started with it (think I must have been living under a stone for a while ;) ), here is my first Fungoid Global. Actually I think it's the first time I have ever globalled on them, so I guess it may take a while for the other 4:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Qweeg

Last edited:
Excellent! Ambiguity motivates me so I'll take the challenge. One Fungoid global and an XIII Caldorite, and my appetite is ready for more. :)

And good advice Rip, posting screenies by quest. Will take that approach.

Cheers and GL all. This is fun!

Glowbones ... Slappy is ravenous for Quest 4 .... feed me ;)

It's a shame my shopwork down on Calypso keeps me away from CND so much, what a great storyline for an event! +rep for ND and A.A. Attanasio for this collaboration.
When i'm up i'll be trying to complete the quests for sure, but even if i'm not i'll be following the story with pleasure.

Gratz Queeg! Keep it up, there's still time to catch up...

A few Heroes collected their Tablets with the 2nd and 3rd letters this weekend... The Next trial will take it past the Halfway mark...

Gratz Queeg! Keep it up, there's still time to catch up...

A few Heroes collected their Tablets with the 2nd and 3rd letters this weekend... The Next trial will take it past the Halfway mark...

Can I collect all my letters later ND if you're about for the Massacre? :D

Can I collect all my letters later ND if you're about for the Massacre? :D

Me too ... I was 'unfortunately' getting very drunk all last weekend! :eek:

Back