FoF X - Revived - Bring out your big guns

thnx to the gloryhounds for this truly marrathon event ( usualy i take a beark during hunts) my eye's hurt now you're all evil !
hope i might catch some of you guys over a pint some time in brizzle
cheers guys had fun.

sorting what screeneis we have in soc forum at the mo... turn's out we suck at pressing print screen maby we should use autoscreen software ...

Last edited:
Ouch

that is without a doubt the most painful hunt since Ulv last dragged me on a 10 hour marathon on Neconu... :D

6 hours of Nomad idiocy is more than i deserve.... great job Slappy, Moony Mr D, Shings, Hybrid.... and gratz to Klod and Vi for doing so well in Pink Saturday :wtg: ...(wish we could have been there.. )

all I can say is we're lucky Kygons motherboard exploded else there would have been an evil dwarf in the house :D ....... i've seen him hunt... and it's not pretty :laugh:

:yay:

Excellent event there ... and that includes organisers and participants alike. And most important of all my fellow Nomads of course ... under the masterful leadership opf Beki we took the ant population to hell and back!

:wtg:

Slappy

FoF

Great event ;-)

tho if i dont see another :handgun: ant for a while i'll be happy ;-)

Respect to all

Thanks to Hurrikane for creating and Sass to organize the Festival of Firepower.

We also used up a good amount of time on spiders, but even if Lootius was unkind towards the FoFW it was a heap of fun!

Thanks to all of the FoFW for making it possible to be there.
Thanks to our guests in the team: MindStar9, Killer, Bob, KittyLee, fairboy and LedEye.

Special thanks to MindStar9 and Aliana for pushing the hunt up to top notch speed.

I only have four screenshots and will put them in later, seems I missed something but I am sure another teammate will be able to find it.

Oh and thanks for the after FoF Hogg hunt, that was nice :)

forgot me? great event! , ty for anice evening! ;)

// ermik

Last edited:
A fantastic event - loved my nice global but shame it wasn't earlier in the evening - might have made it on to the Hof board that way and a few more points ;) (16 ped off :()

It was the first time I've ever taken part in an event and it was a blast. Thanks to all for organising it, for all those taking part and for my hubby for putting up with me, my brother and a 3yr old running around making shooting monster sounds for several hours :D

By the way - anyone selling paint? :)

Thanks to Hurrikane for creating and Sass to organize the Festival of Firepower.

We also used up a good amount of time on spiders, but even if Lootius was unkind towards the FoFW it was a heap of fun!

Thanks to all of the FoFW for making it possible to be there.
Thanks to our guests in the team: MindStar9, Killer, Bob, KittyLee, fairboy and LedEye.

Special thanks to MindStar9 and Aliana for pushing the hunt up to top notch speed.

I only have four screenshots and will put them in later, seems I missed something but I am sure another teammate will be able to find it.

Oh and thanks for the after FoF Hogg hunt, that was nice :)

Thanx All of u in the nice team, I sure loved playing with you and i also hope to be invited in next event :D

Even thank you Ermik for asking if I could be in team :D

Last edited:
Last edited:
forgot me? great event! , ty for anice evening! ;)

// ermik

Oh no!
Please bear with me it was late and I did not have your nick on any of my screenies.
But now that you appear here I remember you talking about going after Tsk Tsk and spiders.
In the last hour we actually even went after spiders, but you had to leave before if I am not mistaken, next time maybe.

You also deserve thanks of course - your firepower is to be taken seriously and you were a great addition to the team.

Another great event guys so thanks to all at the Hounds for setting it up for us - it was loadsa fun :laugh:

Also to the folks of TDO, cheers to you guys for letting me tag along in your team.... shame we couldnt quite do enough to win it but there is always next year :wtg:

Tekkie.

great event and i think i can speak for all of supremacy reign ... thanks for the event and till next time .....

Aye, had a great time, 6 friggin hours of skillin and killin. I drank WAY too much beer :) Thanks to the organizers!

The FoF sign that Chopper made for the event :yay:

Before it got nicked...

TDO & Friends Globals

We are sure there was at least one more, but we missed it. Anywho, here are the ones we definatly got.

20 blooming Ants..

It was a Great event,
thanks everybody that took part.

Thanks Hounds for leting me join you guys.

Thanks Monkey for the planning.

Thanks Mir for joining us and helping out.

Glad to say i have attended all 10 of the FoF's.

2 many more 2 come
:beerchug:

MP

Damn! What a HOOT!!! BIG GRATZ to NotA for a great competition...it's a pleasure to pass on the Title to you folks. You put up a damn good fight and, to ALL of the organizers and competitors, GRATZ to all of you for putting on and participating in, one of the best FoFs EVER!

That being said....

BEWARE!!! TDO WILL RETURN TO RECAPTURE THE TITLE NEXT YEAR!!

Thanks for inviting me to your team Pirx ... it's very much appreciated. The teamwork was impressive indeed. Too bad we didn't score more. However, I would join you guys again in a heartbeat, I really enjoyed the banter and the company ... it was super fun. Sorry I had to run off in the end so quick, but I had to catch up to TCF for their 35 ped beacon mission. I have to say that after 6 hrs of FoF and then the beacon run, I need a rest! :D

Thanks MissM and Hurrikane ... these are always fun, and I wish I could have attended more. RL can suck sometimes! :laugh: I'll keep an eye out for more events for sure, but know that I AM signed up now for the WoF with Team Amethera, so I'm looking forward to that as well.

Congratulations to the winners ... nice job indeed. We ran into Slappy's team out there and I had to threaten him to lay off our mobs! :laugh: ... NO, there wouldn't have been an "or else" ... you think I'm NUTS! ... oh wait, no disrespect to the family jewels there Slappy! ;)

Ty for making this hunt really fun MS9 , i really enjoyed hunting with you and the rest of the team.

And thanks for giving me that silent global :yay:

// ermik

You also deserve thanks of course - your firepower is to be taken seriously and you were a great addition to the team.

About my firepower im not sure we are talking about the same person , but i enjoyed acting as bate while you others killed the beasts ;)

anyways , would team up any day of the week with you guys!

// ermik

Ty for making this hunt really fun MS9 , i really enjoyed hunting with you and the rest of the team.

And thanks for giving me that silent global :yay:

// ermik

It was my pleasure, and you're welcome! ;)

Scores

FINAL SCORES

I hope this is right - i think i have everything now - but, if not, deal with it ;)
(No, let me know and i will edit :))

:yay:1st. NoTA Foffing Clue :yay:
23 x Formicacida (Ravager and under)
= 161 points

2nd. TDO and Friends
20 x Formicacida (Ravager and under)
= 140 Points

3rd. Rabbids
15 x Formicacida (ravager and under) 2 x Formidon
= 119 Points

Supremacy Reign​
- 4 x Formidon (provider and under) 4 x Formicacida (Ravager and under) 1 x Araneatrox (Dominant)
= 71 points

FoFW and Guests​
- 3 x Formidon (Provider and under) 2 x Tsk Tsk (Devastator and under)
= 35 Points

Gloryhound Irregulars and Friends​
- 7 x Formicacida (ravager and under)
= 49 Points

:)Congratulations to everyone and thank you all for making it such a fun and successful event - See you all on the next FoF !

There will be no ants....

Last edited:
Ok, i'll be a pain in the (S)ass. :D

I believe we had 17. 15 formicacidas and 2 formidons. pics posted and all. :silly2:

So another 21 points to make it 119 total points. Sounds much better than 98, so i just had to point out. :)

Ok, i'll be a pain in the (S)ass. :D

I believe we had 17. 15 formicacidas and 2 formidons. pics posted and all. :silly2:

So another 21 points to make it 119 total points. Sounds much better than 98, so i just had to point out. :)

SOOOOOO High maintenance you are (only joking). Have changed it - i'm sorry, i am rubbish. Well, i'm not, but i have scoring issues - I just want to hunt :handgun:

(you are a pain in the (s)ass ;) )

lol sorry :ahh:

Aah, 119 points looks so much better now. :D

Ty :yay:

Ha! You did post screenies too.....Sorry, i didn't look at them :) Bet you're glad you put the effort in now ......sorry again :laugh:

Soo sorry I had to leave half way through and wasnt able to return... Nice one Sass for organising it. Gratz to NOTA and to all the other participants.
Till the next time :)

This was an awsome FoF, really living up to it's purpose. Which is having the most of fun possible, hunting big game with big guns.

As we are all busy thanking, I'll also do a bit of that :silly2:
Thank you Sass for organizing this FoF, those bugs really gave me chills :D
Also thnx to all the people/socs showing up to have a blast.

Us Hounds also wondered off to score a global or two on spiders, too bad they didn't drop for us. Although it was true fun to give those spiders an itch this time.

Besides the pointscoring globals on Formicacidas, we had 2 trox running before our feet and they globalled, go figure :laugh:

Also an appropiate after FoF hunt was quickly organized. With the matching name "After FoF: Happy Hippos" there were an additional 8 globals on Hogglos.

All in all a day worthy to be called FoF X day. :yay:

Cheers,
Rap

This was an awsome FoF, really living up to it's purpose. Which is having the most of fun possible, hunting big game with big guns.

As we are all busy thanking, I'll also do a bit of that :silly2:
Thank you Sass for organizing this FoF, those bugs really gave me chills :D
Also thnx to all the people/socs showing up to have a blast.

Us Hounds also wondered off to score a global or two on spiders, too bad they didn't drop for us. Although it was true fun to give those spiders an itch this time.

Besides the pointscoring globals on Formicacidas, we had 2 trox running before our feet and they globalled, go figure :laugh:

Also an appropiate after FoF hunt was quickly organized. With the matching name "After FoF: Happy Hippos" there were an additional 8 globals on Hogglos.

All in all a day worthy to be called FoF X day. :yay:

Cheers,
Rap

Oh my gosh... such fun to look back. :)

Oh man nearly 12 years?!

I feel so old right now!!!

Holy Crap! I opened the first page and when I read " the forthcoming WoF" I almost fell off my chair for joy...

:( necronostalgia

I always hope for a new WOF!

DRM

Back