Stinky:yay:

FoF Today!!!​

Polish your Big guns.....the insects are going dannnnn​

bring on the FoF!!!!

Less than 5 hours until the madness begins :eek:

:beerchug: :bomb: :cheer: :dance: :launcher: :evilking:

Initial post updated :yay:

4.5 hours to go

I am on my way out of town in just a few minutes, it saddens me that I am issing this great event.

I popped in to wish all of the hounds that were there early polishing their guns good luck.

I was shocked to see that some were even polishing their ammo! Wow do they ever take this serious, gonna be some tough competition today.

Best of luck to all the participants, hounds and non hounds alike.

BTW - the AB converstation at :30 on 11-10-07 stated that the hounds have her. That was a prediction about this outcome of this event. ahhh the hounds :yay:

......couldn't stay away, consider me there with big sharp bells on:)

:sniper::launcher::headbang:

FoF ON!!!!!!!!

3-1/2 hrs to go...Can you say "NO QUARTER!!!! lET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR!!!"

3-1/2 hrs to go...Can you say "NO QUARTER!!!! lET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR!!!"

Dogs of War? you mean Gloryhounds, surely.... and we is loose already:)

Hurrikane

Dogs of War? you mean Gloryhounds, surely.... and we is loose already:)

Hurrikane

lol, somehow, I knew you were going to say that! Surely, you're not bitter over last year's CRUSHING defeat at the hands of TDO, are you :D

2 Hours to go :handgun:

FoF TDO and Friends Global screenies

Well, not too sure how the Hounds and everyone else are doing but, almost 2 hrs into it and here we go:

(Damn, I messed up the first one!!! but the GHs come right back with one of their own :) )

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

#2[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
#3[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
#4[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

4 globbies on low mat ants gives us 28 points so far :D
GO GO GO TDO!!!

LATE BREAKING NEWS:

TDO and Friends bag another one :)
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
NoTA are the winners :) Gratz guys with 23 globals I think.

TDO hit 21 globals - close run thing

And then the other fine teams. Sorry, cant remember what the actual scores were, bit drunk now....

......and I dont want to see another ant for a while....

Very well done everyone, another great FoF :yay:

Can I stop shooting now now please......

from now on I will never shoot ants again.. at least not the ones in my garden... (note to self, buy myrr (Swedish ant poison):scratch2:)

thx everyone for 6 hours great fun :yay:

if we lost the title this year... "we will be back" as a famous US gov has said :yay::cool:

great event and i think i can speak for all of supremacy reign ... thanks for the event and till next time .....

*side note those of us on the SR team are fairly certin we had more points then announced*

Eron²;1050945 said:
great event and i think i can speak for all of supremacy reign ... thanks for the event and till next time .....

*side note those of us on the SR team are fairly certin we had more points then announced*

I was only there 3 and a half hours but I remember seeing your name a lot... stick the screenshots in to Sassy Sass, she'll verify what you got on the day:)

Thanks all, especially Sass, for an excellent event. The WoF now takes up all my time, but the FoF is in safe hands:)

Hurrikane

Awesome event, I think all of us "poxy" Rabbids had a good time. We just didnt want to stop! :yay:

Thank you Sass, Gloryhounds and Hurrikane for giving us this oppertunity!

Also,
Thank you to my wonderful society for absolute awesome teamwork and beeing just incredibly fluffy and sweet company!
Thank you to our team leader Viking who led us through the mud and took iniative for us to do this as a soc event!
Thanks to bloody Araneatroxes that took us a good hour away without a single global! *grumble*
Thanks to Fjolla for beeing Rabbid for a day!
Thanks to NotA for beeing a pain in the backside :silly2:

Eron²;1050945 said:

So do we :)
But just post the screenies showing it and the points will be sorted out. Im just eagerly waiting for Viking to post his. If not, I have screenies of most of them (minus one or two I think.)

Eron²;1050945 said:
side note those of us on the SR team are fairly certin we had more points then announced

Yeah Eron, saw your guys name up a lot as well as Rabbids etc. Hence the screenie thingies to be posted :)

We will have a look at our screenie things in the cold and soberer light of morning :)

Awsome stuff as always Hounds and everyone else. I rather feel this was the biggest global total EVER for a FoF :)

Great Fof As always :yay::yay: Thank you Sass and the Hounds for the Fun 6 hours :wtg:

Drunk now, not sure how that happened :ahh:

Thanks to bloody Araneatroxes that took us a good hour away without a single global! *grumble*

Yeah, we spent 2 hours on them blood sucking no looting kretins. Always a giggle :yay:

Thanks to Hurrikane for creating and Sass to organize the Festival of Firepower.

We also used up a good amount of time on spiders, but even if Lootius was unkind towards the FoFW it was a heap of fun!

Thanks to all of the FoFW for making it possible to be there.
Thanks to our guests in the team: MindStar9, Killer, Bob, KittyLee, fairboy and LedEye.

Special thanks to MindStar9 and Aliana for pushing the hunt up to top notch speed.

I only have four screenshots and will put them in later, seems I missed something but I am sure another teammate will be able to find it.

Oh and thanks for the after FoF Hogg hunt, that was nice :)

Yes yes, 2 hours wasted on them damn spiders. Could've been interesting otherwise :D

Here are our 17 globals anywho. :)

Last edited:
Stupid clickable tumb with an attitude!! Fixed it though i think lol.

Thanx for a great event, and thx to ze Rabbids and friends, and to Sassifier for her awesome work, GH and NoTA for the win, and everybody else competing. :yay:

Sorry Supremacy team - you're probably right :) post the screenies and i'll do final score tomorrow (to tired now - my eyes hurt)

Thanks to;

FoFw and Guests, Rabbids, NoTA, TDO and Supremacy Reign for making it a FoF to remember, and of course the Hounds of Glory (woof) and Putty and Snarf. Made some new friends which is always nice......

Again sorry to all for my poor Global count - Thats why i'm not a judge for the WoF ;) It seems that i get distracted by Tea, Bubbles by the Tsks and various other things going on - i tried my best (Honest)

Thankyou all again, was free, fun and doesn't hurt your bum :) (well, it may have being 6 hours and all?)

Thanks to Hurrikane for creating and Sass to organize the Festival of Firepower.

We also used up a good amount of time on spiders, but even if Lootius was unkind towards the FoFW it was a heap of fun!

Thanks to all of the FoFW for making it possible to be there.
Thanks to our guests in the team: MindStar9, Killer, Bob, KittyLee, fairboy and LedEye.

Special thanks to MindStar9 and Aliana for pushing the hunt up to top notch speed.

I only have four screenshots and will put them in later, seems I missed something but I am sure another teammate will be able to find it.

Oh and thanks for the after FoF Hogg hunt, that was nice :)

Thanks for inviting me to your team Pirx ... it's very much appreciated. The teamwork was impressive indeed. Too bad we didn't score more. However, I would join you guys again in a heartbeat, I really enjoyed the banter and the company ... it was super fun. Sorry I had to run off in the end so quick, but I had to catch up to TCF for their 35 ped beacon mission. I have to say that after 6 hrs of FoF and then the beacon run, I need a rest! :D

Thanks MissM and Hurrikane ... these are always fun, and I wish I could have attended more. RL can suck sometimes! :laugh: I'll keep an eye out for more events for sure, but know that I AM signed up now for the WoF with Team Amethera, so I'm looking forward to that as well.

Congratulations to the winners ... nice job indeed. We ran into Slappy's team out there and I had to threaten him to lay off our mobs! :laugh: ... NO, there wouldn't have been an "or else" ... you think I'm NUTS! ... oh wait, no disrespect to the family jewels there Slappy! ;)

Back