*** WoF England 2008 ***

Oh geez ... I'm running out of paper :rolleyes: ... will need to take a run to OfficeDepot tomorrow to get a spiral notebook to organize all these recommendations. :wise:

Oh, and btw ... I don't give a PooPoo about Cauds or Cornundos ... I just jump on their heads anyway to get 'em outta my path, so whatever floats your boat is cool ... bring it on Hurri :wtg:

:yay: ......................... :yay:
Cornundos_WBG.gif
Caudatergus_WBG.gif

I dont have a lot of time to trawl back through the posts so sorry if I am repeating a show already mentioned - but has anyone put forward Ab Fab yet?

Oh God no!

Now if I wanted to do that I could just put Igni on the moblists next year:)

Hurrikane

Oh God no!

I see what you're saying, you're suggesting Cornundos for next time... advice taken on board:)

Hurrikane

At the risk of repeating myself, oh God no!

I see what you're saying, you're suggesting Cornundos for next time... advice taken on board:)

Hurrikane

Yay Cornundos!
My first ever global was on a cornundos mature S of Phoenix many moons ago (had some knight armour in it.) :yay:

er ... I'll get me coat ...

:tele:

Yay Cornundos!
My first ever global was on a cornundos mature S of Phoenix many moons ago (had some knight armour in it.) :yay:

er ... I'll get me coat ...

:tele:

LOL weird... the main and perhaps only reason for including Caudatergus this year was that it was the first mob I ever saw loot anything over a PED, in our first few weeks when Rooster got 14 PED from one at Spiral Mountain:)

...well, that and that horrible noise they make... they had to be cullled:)

Hurrikane

LOL weird... the main and perhaps only reason for including Caudatergus this year was that it was the first mob I ever saw loot anything over a PED, in our first few weeks when Rooster got 14 PED from one at Spiral Mountain:)

...well, that and that horrible noise they make... they had to be cullled:)

Hurrikane

Lol I remember that. I was so happy. Had a Fap 50 in the loot too. Sooooo long ago.

WoF England Hunt

Some of the WoF England Squad will be meeting for a hunt this coming Saturday at 7.30pm MA time (meet at Nate Valley).

Everyone who has represented England at some point is welcome. PM me or check the private forum if you want details of what we plan to hunt, etc, or just turn up at Nate.

Last edited:
Some of the WoF England Squad will be meeting for a hunt this coming Saturday at 7.30pm MA time (meet at Nate Valley).

Everyone who has represented England at some point is welcome. PM me or check the private forum if you want details of want we plan to hunt, etc, or just turn up at Nate.

Come on people, who is hunting with us !!??

:wtg: :yay: :wtg:

Everyone who has represented England at some point is welcome. PM me or check the private forum if you want details of want we plan to hunt, etc, or just turn up at Nate.

Well there's no Dr Who this week, so I'm in :D

I may just climb into a box of mothballs until the *next* WOF ;)

WoF England Hunting Tonight!!! :yay:

Come sign up, I promise to start a fight and some drama if you do :laugh:

So bring lots of :popcorn:

I'm joking... maybe :cool:

:D

Everyone who has represented England at some point is welcome. PM me or check the private forum if you want details of what we plan to hunt, etc, or just turn up at Nate.

little bump

Last call for England's July-August team for the WPS tournament. Check sticky thread in private forum and sign your name down quick!

Back