Port Atlantis Mall has changed ownership.

Ace Wiseshadow

Old Alpha
Ace Ace Wiseshadow
Hi all,

I'm very happy to announce that I have bought the port Atlantis mall from Skippie.

I want to thank Skippie for doing a great job with the mall, and for selling it, I know he had a hard time deciding to sell when I spoke to him.

I'm looking forward to running the mall, and getting to know the shop owners, a website is planned for the future, and I'll be doing anything I can to help shop owners. customers, and anyone else who wants to get in contact.

Thanks again, this is an exciting investment for me, and i'm confident its an excellent investment. I look forward to it

Ace Wiseshadow.

Last edited:
gratualtions and good luck with the mall

best of luck to you

best of luck with atlantis, fella.

i'm gonna miss her, but i wish you the best.

i think ace is gonna have the time to dedicate to getting the mall a website and doing some other exciting things that i have as of late not had time to accomplish. i think he's a great fit as owner to assist the shop owners in growing their in game businesses.

the building has left elvis.

thanks.

Congratulations on your purchase, I wish you the best of luck with it in the future.

Congratulations Ace ... I'm sure you'll do a fine job. ;)

Wow!

Congratulations on your purchase Ace!! :)

Another owner!

Congrats on the purchase!

Hummm time for a Roof Party

I think its time to plan a massive party on the Roof...:yay::wtg::yay:

gratzz on the purchase Ace....
Moonfish

Another gratz coming to you Ace :thumbup:!!

I wish you the best in this endeavor... gotta love the uncertainty that you have now put yourself in. Deserves much respect. :cool:

Trago Blue

Thanks.

I'm confident in the malls, shop keepers are getting a lot of sales and the mall is doing well, and as entropia expands I think the malls will continue to see more visitors. :)

congratz on the sale!!

could i ask for how much did the mall go for? and did it have any shops attatched when it got sold?

i ask because i think it would be cool to know how much something like this would be worth in comparison to hangars/LA's etc because its all on the same sort of business line. i think it'd be great to know where malls fit in in that picture.

congrats Wiseshadow:) and goodbye Skippie.

Will be exiting to se how the mall will develop, gl Ace :cool:

Hi,

I bought the mall for 400k, including penthouse, no shops were included. trade was about 360k + adj fap (fap valued at 40k for trade, so 400k total.)

A lot of peds, but worth it i'm sure, I think roughly the price of a good land area.

Last edited:
Hi,

I brought the mall for 400k, including penthouse, without shops.

A lot of peds, but worth it i'm sure, roughly the price of a good land area.

Wow... gratz mate... I hope someday to become a tenant of yours :) Wish you all the best!

Skippie
Gratz on your sale

Ace Wiseshadow
Gratz on your purchase, and let me know when you have web site up and running ;)

-Zap

Gratz on the purchase, hope it yields good profits :wtg:

Gratz on your purchase Ace....all the best for the future....:D

that mall change hand more than a bottle of sweat :D

OMG, skippie must have unpopped the champagne.
Do you really think you can earn back amount of money? Biggest income from a mall was the sale of the shops.. Well GL.

Wow :eek:

For a mall alone :eek:
A nice sum indeed...

That means ppl have to pay 16.000.000,00 PED (16M PED or 1.6 Million US$) in markups (not TT value) in those shops to pay it off.

I whish you all the luck - you deserve it for havin balls for buying that thing. And I hope you will once have shopowners capable of earning prevously mentioned amount of $$...

I.

Hi,

I brought the mall for 400k, including penthouse, no shops were included. trade was about 360k + adj fap (fap valued at 40k for trade, so about 400k total.)

A lot of peds, but worth it i'm sure, roughly the price of a good land area.

This penthouse, I've never seen, is it possible to view it and if so, how do I locate it?

the entrance to the penthouse is at the other side of teh mall from the tp.

just go out onto teh balcony and walk round (or go up teh stairs at teh other end of the mall from the tp)
it was set to public last time i was there, but that was a while ago

Penthouse is on the fourth floor, opposite side of the TP.

Seconds short of spod!

Was Proud as punch to hear that Ace is my new landlord. :yay:

I know you will do a great job as you have been a good and honest friend ingame since the first time we met when you saved my nooby butt from neconu on CND.....

and I am always up for a party :)

Noggin and I will be doing our best to keep the customers rolling in ;)

co-owner PAmall 3rd floor shop

Echo

hmmmm. thought i made a post already. but here goes again.

guess the PA mall can be renamed hot potato.

but i think it prolly is a wise investment. more along the lines of the hangers. based on current prices a hanger owner will hardly ever get back the inital investment. no matter, they get it all when they sell. this mall will be a ongoing profit generator that may or may not pay for itself. however, when the time comes for it to swap hands, i am sure ace will be getting all his peds back and then some :)

ps skippie! start hunting/crafting/mining unreasonably and recycle some of that ped before you withdrawl and drain the loot pool :)

Thanks all.

400k was a big investment of course, but Im sure its an excellent investment, a good land area will cost about the same, and the mall of course has a very central location, aswell as no upkeep costs, and is in a great position as entropia expands.

in addition, mindark mentioned "two spacecraft landing pads for future use" which I think will be good.

So, all in all, a lot of peds? yes, but if you consider its great location, no upkeep costs, Two landing pads for future use, and considering the price I bought this for is similar to some land area prices, I think its an excellent investment.

Thank you :).

Last edited:
Thanks for all the posts,

I would also like to say that the mall has a lot of great shops and very dedicated shop owners. I am very happy to have all the shop owners we do, thanks to everyone who owns a shop here, helps run a shop, or owns part of a shop, and of course the visitors and customers, and everyone else. :).

How much did it cost? o_O
And do malls actually generate a good profit?

Back