gaming gears

Swede

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Jane Swede Smith
Im right now intressted in getting a new mouse, and what I want is a optical one with wire (as I dont like to get powerfailiure in the middle of my hunt) and posibly not to small in the hand (like the logitech MX laser that I used to have for a while and liked the performance and size etc. on except that it was wireless).
As a side note I do like the Steel series gaminggear and is using both the steel pad 4D and steelsound 5H wich I think both are excelent for my gaming. And thinkin some of their mouse wuld also fit me nice

Anything thughts on this?

I hate to say it but the Microsoft mice do tend to be pretty good if you just want your basic 3 buttons and it won't go wrong type. I've been using a MS optical mouse for ages now for gaming. It works fine on any surface, never goes lumpy, and is really responsive. I have read numerous reviews also which say that they tend to be pretty reliable for hardware (ie unlike software :p)

So much as I hate to recommend MS products, erm... I would recommend an MS product :S

But that's not to say other manufacturers might not also make good mice. Remember to feed them with cheese regularly too.

I recomend to NOT get a razer. I absolutely hate mine nowadays and my rsi got worse after getting it :/

I hate to say it but the Microsoft mice do tend to be pretty good if you just want your basic 3 buttons and it won't go wrong type. I've been using a MS optical mouse for ages now for gaming. It works fine on any surface, never goes lumpy, and is really responsive. I have read numerous reviews also which say that they tend to be pretty reliable for hardware (ie unlike software :p)

So much as I hate to recommend MS products, erm... I would recommend an MS product :S

But that's not to say other manufacturers might not also make good mice. Remember to feed them with cheese regularly too.

I agree on this one, i have owned logitechs, and other brands aswell, but seem microsoft mouses are best, i was given an Logitech precision mouse in my work, but the precision in it was like pissing drunk so i took my old microsoft optical from home, and it rocks in precision, even if it is 3 years old and just basic three button + sidebuttons.

At home i have wireless optical microsoft set + wireless keyboard, and never ever it has died on me so rapidly that it would cause problems, it does give an warning of the low battery, but it still work perfectly for couple of weeks before i have to replace the batteries.

So i could recommend microsoft gear too.

Logitech G5. its the best mouse you'll ever have.

It even has little buttons on the top to change resolution. Theres like three settings - one that makes the cursor move really really slow, a medium one for everyday use, and a very high DPI / sensitivity one for FPS games.

It also has an adjustable weight cartridge as well to make the mouse 'feel' right when you use it.

Highly recommend. :)

Logitech G5 hands down, Second choice should be a Razer Copperhead but i warn you razer mice dont last that long and their customer service blows and most likely will not let you use the warrenty if somthing goes wrong.

Back