EFD Store Maintenance

Status
3-4 weeks or so?
I might have missed something, but isnt a week still 7 days?

regards

To paraphrase our favorite community communications guys " A week is dynamic ;-) "

3-4 weeks or so?
I might have missed something, but isnt a week still 7 days?

regards

i believe i read in another thread that the release 711 is waiting for is still in beta, so ...

1) do you want to have a part of the boards running on pre-lease software?
2) can you expect a user of a piece of software to determine when the newest version of said software is to be released?

take a chill pill, peeps - it's just the boards, not the end of the world :)

Dunno if this is mentioned, but if you buy an icon, and then use "back" button in browser (to get back to last read thread), it appears that you buy the icon again; ie using back button will cost you 750 EFD.

looks like neo learned a lot from mindark, the efd store will be back online couple days before the cashcards (= never)

Had a great competition idea:

1k PED to the person who correctly predicts the order of the following events:

• MA doing something with the desert tower.

MA doing something with the egg.

711 getting the store running.

MA doing something with the Orb's.

Chimp getting a HoF.

Yes; I know it's not easy...I'm trying to lighten the mood.

100k EFD to those who predict "who" is going to predict all those things. LOL

Can I get a custom title yet ? :ahh:

Can I get a custom title yet ? :ahh:

lol...I had almost forgotten about the fact that I bought myself a shadow user title or sumtin like that way back...turned out...it didn´t work in my browser though so I reckon I was pretty...

:lolup:

may i ask why 2 items i wanted to purchase, serendipity and rda, are both "out of stock"? ... how on earth do you get out of stock on a virtual item? :laugh:

may i ask why 2 items i wanted to purchase, serendipity and rda, are both "out of stock"? ... how on earth do you get out of stock on a virtual item? :laugh:

To restock those items, Neomaven has to skill up a new ava until they unlock those skills, then he can put them in the EF Store.

(No, not really...)

Ok when is the store back? I think adj/imp/mod users can change their title and stuff for free? So why cant the regular free-loader-sweating members change the title.

Just offer everyone a custom title.

Ok when is the store back? I think adj/imp/mod users can change their title and stuff for free? So why cant the regular free-loader-sweating members change the title.

Just offer everyone a custom title.

That would be one of the benefits to purchasing a membership though...

lol, when will we be able to purchase something that allows us to use animated sigs? They used to have it in the EFD store, and now its like... down. D= I would like to use an animated sig! lol its been several weeks now.

Any update would be nice to hear from the admin.

I apologize for the delay in the re-launch of the full EFD store.

I am waiting for the developers to finish the coding of this plugin to the vBulletin system, which was originally intended to be complete by now.

I will try to find out a projected completion date and update EF members in this thread.

I apologize for the delay in the re-launch of the full EFD store.

I am waiting for the developers to finish the coding of this plugin to the vBulletin system, which was originally intended to be complete by now.

I will try to find out a projected completion date and update EF members in this thread.

How does interesgt from the bank work now? does the interest date reset whenever you deposit or is it a fixed date now?

How does interesgt from the bank work now? does the interest date reset whenever you deposit or is it a fixed date now?

I asked that a while back. There's no reset now so you can deposit at any time without penalty.

I asked that a while back. There's no reset now so you can deposit at any time without penalty.

Woot! thanks for the quick answer!

My custom user title is a bit nerfed. It was bold... how do I fix it, please?

Whatsup with the EFD store, I thought it would be updated already now.

wh00p! T'is fixed now.. thanks very much! :)

Where is the shop, i want to buy some icons ;), is there an ETA for opening it again?

Macce

So how many EFD will the whole forum cost :p

It would probably help if the EFD Store link at the top actually went there now if all the updates are finished... 711? ;)

It would probably help if the EFD Store link at the top actually went there now if all the updates are finished... 711? ;)

However, the main portion of the EFD store is not yet complete (where members can buy customized effects for their avatar name and title, bump threads, highlight threads, etc.).

Unfortunately, the programmers of the EFD addon are taking much longer than I expected to complete the user customizations plugin, and there is no viable or secure alternative for vBulletin available.

Thus the EF Store link in the navigation bar still leads to this thread.
Hopefully the store will be completed soon, and in fact I sent a stern email to the programmers 2 weeks ago, as they are well behind schedule of the expected release date :(

Status
Back