3 years in EU

Swede

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Jane Swede Smith
I started off in Entropia 30:th now 2004 in Port Atlantis at a time when there was just above 120k acounts and no idea what it was about. I heard about probably 6-12 months earlier but my PC at that time culdnt handle it so I hade to wait until I got a more powerfull PC. Anyhow I hade no idea what to do or anything and all the traders where spamming chat so I was like :confused: what to do, well I started to chat with this dude that told me all about the oportunitys in Entropia and after a while he said he hade to go and gave me this nice gun called Jester D-1 and said go give it a try. So I went off and found out that the gun was broke, what to do then? I sent message to that dude telling him it was broke and he told me you need ammo, and after first getting the wrong ammo I finaly figured it out and that dude was my mentor thereafter. I started hunting the Combibos and Exosaurs there outside PA and ofcourse also did sweat as everyone els, aftera few days someone said in allchat in PA he was gona run to "The Sweatfarm" (some ppl where saying there is no sweatfarm, but there realy was a sweatfarm). So I went along and ended up at the sweatfarm south of Nymphtown and from that day Nymphtown has always been my home ingame.
The thing at that time was that you culd sweat from trapped mobs and the nice dude showed us how, so I stayed there and sweat and sweat untill I reached the cap wich was just above 100 lvl in SG skill and while I was there I meet quite a lot of intressting ppl (not many of them still here today tho).
There was a time when the modfap was only 90k ped but I hade absolutly no idea what a modfap even was back then. Well I was finished sweating at the farm and started more or less hardcore hunting with my nice Jester D-1 and my favourite spot was at the molisks south of Medusa, but for some reason no global showed up at any time, but I keept going as I thught it was so mutch fun anyway and after well over 6 months of playtime it came my first global and it was a nice 90 pedder and just 10 minutes later the second one as a 70 pedder. This was a time when there where still gold and items in loot window and about a month later I unlocked my first skill Marksmanship.
Somehow I started hunting in team with a few friends and the new favourite mob became Argoanut and I hunted them in team or solo whenever I hade some time to play.
After my first global it took a few months ofcourse with several nice globals but yet no hof, but then one day when I was out mining, I hade just started trying the mining thing it came a 237 ped lysterium and by that day it hold the second place on hoflist (only one day later it wuldnt even have made it onto the hoflist as it was just then all the 10k+ mining ubers started dropping). Just 2 days later I got my first uber hof this time an 1,8k hof from an agroanut young with a Neme helm in it and a nice stack of gold(cant find the screen of it anymore tho but it was on entropia pioneers forum).
I also ended up in a soc within my first month in Entropia and also tried another before I found the society I realy feelt was my home and I stayed in for almost 2 years namely Magnum Opus, I wuld also like to thank E-lite for giving me the oportunity of beeing a member of that great society despite the fact that I was a bit short on skills at the time.
Over the years I have meet a lot of great and intressting pepole and got new friends even some of them I consithere as realy good friends, Ive also meet a few IRL. While time goes Entropia has also changed several times, sometimes to the better and other to the worse I remember especialy the extremly bad VU 7.4.
For today my avatar count for +160k skills
and my highest single one:
lwt_493553.JPG

highest prostanding:
prostanding.JPG

and my attributes:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

My unlocked skills are:

Marksmanship
MDA
Martial arts
RDA
Serendipity
Coolness
Medicine
Avoidance
Treatment
Combat sense
Wounding
BPC
CGA
Animal taming

I also like to thank all my friends in Entropia that made these 3 years so great

Last edited:
"Happy Birthday" my friend!

Hope to spend many years more together!

Last edited:
did actualy manage to find the screenie of my first uber hof :)
here it is:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Gratz on sticking it out for this long. I too was sweating down at the sweat farm so probably saw you there. I remember dragging trox in there and trapping them so we could sweat. They were so scary! If one ever got loose we knew we were all dead :laugh:

Stay cool

Back