where are the promised footguards?

Hmm I don't know, aia...many's the time I tried auctioning off a piece of Colonizer armor that the supposed markup was over 110% and it almost *never* sold. Since the auction cost was almost as much as the markup would've been, it wasn't even worth the time to tie up the auction with my Colonizer crap, I just ended up TT'ing it. At least that way, I didn't lose over half a PED, and a few days, each time each piece failed to sell.

Hmm I don't know, aia...many's the time I tried auctioning off a piece of Colonizer armor that the supposed markup was over 110% and it almost *never* sold. Since the auction cost was almost as much as the markup would've been, it wasn't even worth the time to tie up the auction with my Colonizer crap, I just ended up TT'ing it. At least that way, I didn't lose over half a PED, and a few days, each time each piece failed to sell.

Problem with Colonizer, is that let's say it's a glove worth 1.20 ped. You can sell it for 1.00 ped, but it's like giving it away to someone who looks at latest bids and just grabs and TTs. You can also post it for 2.00 ped - and if sold the markup would be something like a whooping 180%, and if someone wants a full set of it it would be a bit costly (quite a few peds will vanish for auction fees). One reason parts are sold is that there are people who do buy parts, for instance armor collectors who want a full set for fun. Not sure if beginners will buy from auction, and the mobs from which colonizer used to drop (like cornundacauda and combibo) is a step above the classic beginner level mobs that used to drop pixie (snables, daikiba and exo - I hope pixie still drops), so the beginners who'd need it (while hunting punies) woldn't get any.

I think the new extremely low TT (Azure and Ruby) weapons are more fun per TT than the colonizer for beginners, and looting a 10 pec Pixie part, that can be fixed up as more PEDs comes in (for instance through sweating) is more fun than a 10 pec Colonizer part whose value can only go down and doesn't last long time. But this is just a guess.

Last edited:
so, 6 years later, do the people say that enough dropped or were crafted and their sets are complete? I've heard that ghost boots still cost more than the rest of the set???

anyone dares to ask MA (or its minions) if any sudden urges have come up to create some extra new parts? =)

J.

so, 6 years later, do the people say that enough dropped or were crafted and their sets are complete? I've heard that ghost boots still cost more than the rest of the set???

anyone dares to ask MA (or its minions) if any sudden urges have come up to create some extra new parts? =)

J.

I still don't have ghost foot for that reason. I use my boar / bear foot usually.

I think the only foots I ever looted were for pixie and shogun. And that was also loooong time back.

Not sure if this will get locked as necro ;)

I still don't have ghost foot for that reason. I use my boar / bear foot usually.

I think the only foots I ever looted were for pixie and shogun. And that was also loooong time back.

Not sure if this will get locked as necro ;)

Either that or for not knowing that ghost is crafted :p

Ok...Then after all this years i have to ask MA or FPC or what they want to be called....

Is there a (ul) footguards to all (ul) armorsets in the game. ? can sombody at the stab be so brave and answer the players about it.:scratch2:

Applies to all the (ul) armors that comes from the planet calypso --> ( had to add this in order to avoid diplomatic bullshit ).

Last edited:

J.

I had my ghost set for 12 months with shogun footies. Then I bought a set set of (L) Ghost footies they were 90 ped, then i bought gremlin (UL) footies and eventually a set of ghost (UL) footies came up on auction at tt +355 so i bought them, but yes they are the same price as the whole rest of the armour set.

BTW MU on all other parts is very small.

Ok...Then after all this years i have to ask MA or FPC or what they want to be called....

Is there a (ul) footguards to all (ul) armorsets in the game. ? can sombody at the stab be so brave and answer the players about it.:scratch2:

Applies to all the (ul) armors that comes from the planet calypso --> ( had to add this in order to avoid diplomatic bullshit ).

Typical., .. No reply as always, even when you have not touched the loot ...:popcorn:

Still here in my ghost with various L foot guards since I refuse to pay 4-500 ped for a pair of foot-guards.

Hell, I paid 350 ped for the entire set, am not going to pay more for the foot guards than I did for the set.

Freddie

He-he, Ghost is not a problem as ... you can try to loot a Paradox Feets from Fouls :laugh:

easily available footguard are pixie, shogun, gnome, kobold afaik from my hunting

still missing nemesis totally and ghost(though ill probably sell the rest of my ghost set)

PS:
yes this thread is 5 years old!

Last edited:
Yes the thread may be old, but the issue is STILL valid and unresolved.

We (SFE and others) have been asking for years for the crafted armour footguards BPs to be made UL (matching the rest of the set) and to be made as equally plentiful as the rest of the bp sets. Its infinitely stupid that the footguards bps of low level armours are so bloody rare yet the rest of the bps drop like rain.

For all the "useful" response we have got, from the various Planet Calypso companies over the years, we would get more sense talking to a house brick.

And please don't tell me its a balancing issue because that excuse it utter Snablesnot dung.

Same goes for all the looted ones....its not a balancing issue at all.....please, someone explain to me what is so unbalanced about being able to complete your armour set?

It's got sweet FA to do with balancing.....its just the same badly thought out content plan as having something like Ultra Cold Fabric used in only 1 piece of the 7 parts of Orca (L) and having that made from an Limited BP which in turn uses a little looted item such as Phasm Wool (refined to Phasm Cloth).

guys, it's going to be 7 years soon (if my math does not fail now) since enough was promised... :beerchug:

J.

guys, it's going to be 7 years soon (if my math does not fail now) since enough was promised... :beerchug:

J.

About to be 6 years :) But yeah :p

Freddie

Eon Footguards F UL dropped for me, PM if interested.

More footies are dropping this year, although in 2 month in the Hive i havent seen a single drop while it used to drop to those that first got there, i guess stuff gets old :D
Anyway about 50 mayhem footies will hit the market by the end of the month.

well, putting tires from Lamborghini under Seat seems kind of overkill, doesn't it? :girl:

J.

Necro, but there is problem in missing Valiant Foot Guards BP's in loot. Completely missing! For years!

soon to be found in the webshop?

Maybe it might come in Crafting strongboxes as a rare loot.

It is stupid idea, Valiant armor (with onl 6 hp penetration protection) is only fashion armor or can be used only as armor plates holder.

I meant it cynically

Continuing your cynical thought, let's put all in browser-based game named 'Open a Strong Box' and we will be opening these boxes for a day. And in this case we do not need a EU client anymore!

Continuing your cynical thought, let's put all in browser-based game named 'Open a Strong Box' and we will be opening these boxes for a day. And in this case we do not need a EU client anymore!

make it available for smartphones, add some pets that look cute; and you have MA's future. :laugh:

Back