Judges Pool.

ahem... could whichever of you marvellous judges who Judged Finland in the semi-finals last Sunday please pm me the scores?

I need Mob, Maturity, Ped, Main or Support and points, as well as Hofs and Susans marked.

ASAP please:)

Hurrikane

BUgger - that would be Putty and me :blush:

Will find the bit'o paper now...

Wheeee! I can be there as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not that much to be part of this judging thingy but ... ehrmm ... to be part of the event ;)

See you tomorrow folks!

Apologies that I was unable to attend the Finals either as a judge or to film. The house was in a bit of turmoil with the newest kid arriving :laugh: Things are settling down some now, but of course it is too late. RL comes first as you all know. The noob should be ~ 6 months old by the start of WOF 2009 so I should be ready to go!

P.S. Please release the data from the Finals... I am just about ready to publish the WOF Record Book :yay:

A Request To All WoF 08 Judges

I have contacted several of you already, and one (Jamira) has already delivered the goods ;)

Here is what I request: I know it is a long shot, but if any of you have any scoresheets from any match in 2008, please let me know. I am looking for the raw data... mob killed, global amount... I will give up my email addy to allow for sending the data, or if in the form of a PM you sent to Hurrikane that may be in your "sent items" here on EF, please forward that.

All help is appreciated!! See you in '09!!

On it Rayne - will get searchin when sober and bac k from work tomorwow :)

England will take some beating this year.

Reminder : only WALES have managed it so far :)

Honestly, your holding onto that like your mummy's nipple.

I supported it, maintained it, laughed about it...

But seriously.. shut up now, its old.

Its shrivelled up, dried up, and cant be milked anymore.

Its a floppy, gone south BooB.

p.s We let you win, cos Im Welsh, was a favour from the team :cool:

(hehe, not a bad flame from the english lady?) :laugh:

;) and a :hug:

Honestly, your holding onto that like your mummy's nipple.

I supported it, maintained it, laughed about it...

But seriously.. shut up now, its old.

Its shrivelled up, dried up, and cant be milked anymore.

Its a floppy, gone south BooB.

p.s We let you win, cos Im Welsh, was a favour from the team :cool:

(hehe, not a bad flame from the english lady?) :laugh:

;) and a :hug:

LOL DJ - I don't think Chopper has held onto that since May 30th when he made that post - that post is a bit like a floppy gone south boob too :laugh:

As for score sheets. I did not keep any of mine around.

LOL DJ - I don't think Chopper has held onto that since May 30th when he made that post - that post is a bit like a floppy gone south boob too :laugh:

:holyshit: :hammer:

Ohh Bugger, Its not for DJ to not notice the damn date!! :eek:

*Date-NooB Myself* = Guilty :cool:

(hides, didnt happen) :rofl:

DJ herself I admit, is a BooB :laugh:

:innocentfacewithslightwrysmile:

dj, you rock... :thumbup:

... never stop.

:beerchug:

Bump for scoresheets... (not national rivalries ;) )

Bump for scoresheets... (not national rivalries ;) )

Hi, I should have quite a few sheets of numbers lying around back in England..... unfortunately I won't be able to get them to you until January... hopefully the others have some.

Good initiative by the way:)

Hurrikane

Hi, I should have quite a few sheets of numbers lying around back in England..... unfortunately I won't be able to get them to you until January... hopefully the others have some.

Good initiative by the way:)

Hurrikane

Perfectly understood knowing you are out of the country. I am sure you probably get more PMs than anyone else ingame, but perhaps there are a few lying in your inbox ;) In particular, anything from Stage 3 / 4.

Thanks!

Back