Just looted this nice bp :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

any ideas about value on it? no auction history on it

Hi

Nice Swede!!

Keeping it?

/Dendron

Bloody scanning sensors :(

That kinda ruins it for me really. There's no reason they should have been dropped with this requirement as the entire range of unlimited breer prints need no generic component.

Oh well ... my estimate of value is about 1k to 1.5k ped unfortunately. This is the second I've heard of in as many days and I think they'll start to drop regularly now. Shame really.

Bloody scanning sensors :(

That kinda ruins it for me really. There's no reason they should have been dropped with this requirement as the entire range of unlimited breer prints need no generic component.

Oh well ... my estimate of value is about 1k to 1.5k ped unfortunately. This is the second I've heard of in as many days and I think they'll start to drop regularly now. Shame really.

There might even be a third print out there already...

I can imagine Slither got his grubby little hands on one too :p

I haven't been in game recently because I'm re-building my computer (upgrades :)) so I haven't been clicking either. Are you selling?

I dont think I will sell it

Well... whoever has it... please start spamming the auction with them. 120-130% would be a great price for a hunter if you ask me. I don't know if they can be made for that % though.

Seems to be a nice gun to help fill the gap between korss 380 & 400

:) glad I havnt sold any basic scanning sensors i looted :)

Gratz on the find!

Quick comparison of TT value of materials between L and U prints:

L: TT cost = 15.92 / Market = 18.42 (peauction)
U: TT cost = 16.37 / Market = 17.84 (peauction)

Doesn't look like too much of a difference currently, but in reality the U will probably require more residue per success than the L, thus making it more expensive.

All things considered though, I reckon these can be churned out for around 120-130%, which in turn will devalue the H380 as the equivalent Korss pistol.

All things considered though, I reckon these can be churned out for around 120-130%, which in turn will devalue the H380 as the equivalent Korss pistol.

Good news here :D and I think this guns is quite a bit better than the Korss 380, naturally faster & can be equipped with an a104 instead of a103 :D

Good news here :D and I think this guns is quite a bit better than the Korss 380, naturally faster & can be equipped with an a104 instead of a103 :D

well i think these guns are taking korss h400 places soon... coz lack of h400s in auction and exploding increase on price

and about these unl breer prints... my Bro got unl m3a print few days ago

Back