-Herb-

Prowler
Herbatrix Herb "Fuck" Herbalicious Fail
What the title said ;)

I have 23.

CLOSE THREAD PLEASE, I KNOW NOW:)

Last edited:
:laugh:

Even though you know, in case someone wants to know ...

Anytime you list an achievement or Global/Hall of Fame people have the option to hit a "Gratz" button.
Everytime someone clicks that .. you get 1 pt of fame ;)

You
can
view
anyone's
achievments
they've
listed
right
there

<<<

.... I wonder if there's a way to find out how many views that thread has had ..

EDIT: Vedder was just being stupid... Move on.... Nothing to see here.

*evidence removed*

I demand an explaination! :)

EDIT: Vedder was just being stupid... Move on.... Nothing to see here.

*evidence removed*

I demand an explaination! :)

Read the thread and you will figure it out. :)

Basically he didnt know how to view all of his post's.. He had 1728 post's (at the time of that post), so everyone felt that he should have known how to see them. Vedder didn't want people bumping the post, but they did it anways....

Read the thread and you will figure it out. :)

Basically he didnt know how to view all of his post's.. He had over 1k post's, so everyone felt that he should have known how to see them. Vedder didn't want people bumping the post, but they did it anways....

OK:D I guess you should all stop bumping this then;)

While i'm in the n00bs corner, why is it that my laser sight is failing?

2001608711276570664_rs.jpg

Last edited:
OK:D I guess you should all stop bumping this then;)

you did it 2 time allready yourself...

Seems a very good step to start a new year , pull a vedder ...
At least we laught , and thats nice , aint it ?

Yes .. this is the second time in as many days this Vedder thread has been brought up.
Good start to the New Year to bring it in laughing at friends ;)

.... I wonder if there's a way to find out how many views that thread has had ..

Danielle - this made me laugh because it is so close to the same thing that Vedder did I can't help but wonder if you were being funny or pulling a Vedder!

You can see the number of views of any post by viewing the forum listing that contains that post! Doing this I can see that this thread had 2,871 views when I looked this morning.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

LOL pulled a Vedder :laugh:

I hate you all.

:D

But anyway, changing the subject from my fail, what's with my laser?

Let the phrase
"Pull a Vedder"
live for4 and beyond.
I use it everywhere myself :D
...ok, sometimes I even do one myself too :ahh:

:laugh:
I knew you could do that :ahh: I swear.

Nothing is wrong with the laser. As far as I'm aware, the orange figures are the normal weapons stats, and the blue numbers to the right are the weapons stats with whatever attachments you've added on. So looking to the right the laser is working - it's giving 13.5% skill modification.

Nothing is wrong with the laser. As far as I'm aware, the orange figures are the normal weapons stats, and the blue numbers to the right are the weapons stats with whatever attachments you've added on. So looking to the right the laser is working - it's giving 13.5% skill modification.

Oh right, I thought it was like the range current/max, thanks :)

Just figured i'd get in on the action... :beerchug: b4 it gets locked like the original Vedder !

anyways m8, take it with a smile, ur famous now

Musical Fame said:
Remember my name. Fame!
I'm gonna live forever
I'm gonna learn how to fly--high!

The rest of the lyrics is here

I really don't know if it's a good thing that I have actually watched that TV series for a while... :D:D:D

Just figured i'd get in on the action... :beerchug: b4 it gets locked like the original Vedder !

anyways m8, take it with a smile, ur famous now

Hooray! :D

Back