The underwater claim...

kingjehu

Prowler
Society
Skillin Villans
Jehu Da King
I have had several of these claims that hit underwater. Sometimes when you swim out there it doesn't seem like you can get it... I can't click / select the claim rod. I have had shallow ones where i had to swim with my excavator and that worked fine, but the ones that I can't click the rod sure are frustrating... I just wince at seeing a global out there unreachable!:mad:

Any wisdom from you age old miners about selecting an underwater claim?

Tried using 3rd person view, just swim close to it and use your extractor?
I never select my claims.
I think right clicking in 3rd person to run/swim close enough to the claim works with mining too...

agree with alh... i never have had problems with claim underwater... just hotkey ur drill and start drilling pressing the hotkey..

these problems are happening in shallow water - game aims exclavator below claim (I never bothered to post support ticket). as was said without claim selected (select yourself for example) aim manualy and drill your peds.

these problems are happening in shallow water - game aims exclavator below claim (I never bothered to post support ticket). as was said without claim selected (select yourself for example) aim manualy and drill your peds.

Yes, in some shallow (but enough to swim) water claims, the "automatic mode" aims too low, so you have to switch to first person mode and aim yourself.

I have had several of these claims that hit underwater. Sometimes when you swim out there it doesn't seem like you can get it... I can't click / select the claim rod. I have had shallow ones where i had to swim with my excavator and that worked fine, but the ones that I can't click the rod sure are frustrating... I just wince at seeing a global out there unreachable!:mad:

Any wisdom from you age old miners about selecting an underwater claim?

Switch to first person and dive... If you use the button for select target (dunno whats the standard for it), the one where your target gets a green square around it, its no problem getting it.

Back