Skill Scanner

Unfortunately, the issue with the website returned... it says that the website is suspended. Could the Skill Scanner be uploaded to any file hosting and the link provided?
Changing hosts is not that much a problem. If it is a full blown VM it is easy, make a backup of the VM and have it run on a new host (configuring the firewall may more be an issue).
And since the page is pure HTML it is more or less just copying it to a new home (and adjusting the downloadlink).
Most trouble would be switching the IP/DNS to a new host.

IMHO I would only switch if there was a way cheaper option which is more stable.
I have never encountered an outage myself in the last 11 years...and even if it was a dozen times a year I yould still consider it stable (considering that my "record" with a static "business" IP from Vodafone was 30 disruptions a day for over a week).
And taking into account how much the yearly charge for the scanning service is....
nope :D

BTW... @jdegre please PM me for a donation address :D I think my conscience just reminded me that a donation from me has been long overdue :D

Can you please send me a PM with some payment details so I can get another account. Cheers ;)

This is what I did:

1. Switch Entropia Universe to Windowed Mode (Res - 1366 x 768 - only for Skill Capture, switch back afterwards)
  2. Use ALT+Print Screen for each skill shot.

I did this and scanner still doesnt want to work.

I did this and scanner still doesnt want to work.
ar you not getting any error ?
Windows DPI at 100% ?
skill windows in EU in foreground and focused?

Using auto-mode for scanning ?
Never got that working :D Either it's a Windows timing thingie or something else...even the manual mode needs a some timing to work, pressing the printscrren to fast always results in an error.

@jdegre - I sent you a PM. I hope you are still around lol - I need an account created please for your program so I can use it to create a csv file. Thanks soo much in advance :)

@jdegre - I sent you a PM. I hope you are still around lol - I need an account created please for your program so I can use it to create a csv file. Thanks soo much in advance :)
Make a donation and ask for an account in the donation info. That's what I did, and he does this on donations only! In fact I use it so much I'm going to make another donation! 😎

Back