Who is with me?

I should be in this club. and I am pretty sure Safara I will beat you to it :)

No hunting loot 4 digits, best is 580 argo scav last year. You can see in my Entropia Life page.
wounding and CS unlocked already, now at lvl 58(very low hunting last year)
avatar name : eddric massive slasher

Naturally skilled Eddric?

If so then a sure contender to be a member :)

Is this exclusive club still active?

I've recently unlocked Wounding and am close to unlocking Combat Sense.
My largest loot is still a 571 PED Snablesnot-Female Young that I got more then 10 years ago.

Ever since I was a nooblet I was wondering if I would get what it takes to join the club. Now I don't know what I'm looking forward to more: hitting it big first time, or unlocking Combat Sense.

All skills are natural, if you count missions rewards as natural.

... if not, sorry for the resurrection of this old thread. It popped into my mind when I read a reply from OP in another thread.

Ard :smash::ahh::smash:

My largest loot is still a 571 PED Snablesnot-Female Young that I got more then 10 years ago.

Ever since I was a nooblet I was wondering if I would get what it takes to join the club. Now I don't know what I'm looking forward to more: hitting it big first time, or unlocking Combat Sense.

... if not, sorry for the resurrection of this old thread. It popped into my mind when I read a reply from OP in another thread.

Necro to the epic level. That being said.....My first uber was at Level 67 (naturally skilled) and was only 1400 peds on a mob that took 140 peds to kill solo....

You've got a long road to go if you're expecting something uber before you're even near Commando :D

Necro to the epic level. That being said.....My first uber was at Level 67 (naturally skilled) and was only 1400 peds on a mob that took 140 peds to kill solo....

You've got a long road to go if you're expecting something uber before you're even near Commando :D

Don't know about that :) I've had two four digit Hof's so far and I'm nowhere near Commando - 41 laser hit atm.

I would think this happens to almost all new players now, when it takes about a quarter of the time and effort to reach Level 50, and loot variances are totally different to what they used to be.

I thought I was unlucky, but reading some post in this, I feel better.. :wtg:

On a more serious note, that don't mean so much, since some people hit a big 4 or even 5 digits and still are in loss.

And I'm pretty sure that some of the "unlucky" people in this thread have lost less money than some of the "lucky" ones who have hit big HOF. :wise:

Just a question. Something I have been wondering about for a bit.

Has anyone skilled naturally to Wounding and Combat Sense (a fair bit of hunting imo) and NOT had a 4 figure TT loot? Team loots count as long as you got more than 4 figures TT value.

Members of my club

Angel Spike Sunny
Aeris_is_back

Former members
Pip (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)
Denis (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)
Doer (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)
Sabriel Mordicant One of Nine (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)
Warden Coz Coz (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)
Droops (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)
Serica (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)

Apart from quests and maybe 1-2 chips for evade unlock and coolness unlock. I am pretty much all natural without a 4 digit loot to my name... Sad.

Just wondering, you;re all speaking about 4 digit hofs.

Now, what if you would define it differently.
What if you would use "multiplier"?

I think the better question would be, who didn't have a 1000x multiplier?

So far I have had 3x a 1000 times multiplier.
That resulted in a 1680, 2280 and 3200 hof.
All depending on mob hunted.

If you only hunt snabbles, a 1000 multi would never give a 4 digit hof.
but if you only hunt troxies they would.

So, people complaining about never getting a 1k+ hof who hardly ever hunt 300hp+ mobs should not complain, since they might have had their 4 or 5 digit hofs if only they had hunted bigger.

So, the only fair question would be, who did never have a 1000x multi :wise:

I didn't....until recently. When I became the recipient of the worlds largest Atrox Hatchling loot....1399. Yes it was a great loot, but I feel robbed after months on end of grinding 8-12 ped+ mobs :D

There goes my 5-digit :p

I didn't....until recently. When I became the recipient of the worlds largest Atrox Hatchling loot....1399. Yes it was a great loot, but I feel robbed after months on end of grinding 8-12 ped+ mobs :D

There goes my 5-digit :p

yeah, sucks to loose your once in a career multi to a shit mob :tongue2:

I've heard from more then enough who got their first solo uber long before they were even near where I am today.
However, it's not like I'm expecting it to pop with every mob I kill. It comes when it comes, however long and twisted my road might prove to be.

I would think this happens to almost all new players now, when it takes about a quarter of the time and effort to reach Level 50, and loot variances are totally different to what they used to be.

I might be misreading you here, but I'm nowhere near a new player.
Yes, I do agree that it takes less time and effort. But a quarter? Nah, it still costs me more then enough to see the bar moving. Some mission rewards did help, and I've chosen them with care. But even then, that's about the only 'chips' I've eaten. I hardly ever use skill pills, and the temporary skill bonus don't do much, as far as I can tell.
Yes, the game is 180 shifted from what it was when this thread was started. That doesn't mean that my last, uh what, how many years since we got the first kind of SIB with the Sollomate Opalo?, years were a walk in the park.

Just wondering, you;re all speaking about 4 digit hofs.

Now, what if you would define it differently.
What if you would use "multiplier"?

I think the better question would be, who didn't have a 1000x multiplier?

So far I have had 3x a 1000 times multiplier.
That resulted in a 1680, 2280 and 3200 hof.
All depending on mob hunted.

If you only hunt snabbles, a 1000 multi would never give a 4 digit hof.
but if you only hunt troxies they would.

So, people complaining about never getting a 1k+ hof who hardly ever hunt 300hp+ mobs should not complain, since they might have had their 4 or 5 digit hofs if only they had hunted bigger.

I might be misreading you too, same as Oleg above.
You might have mentioned Snables only as an example, and because I've said that's my biggest HOF to date, but I can't remember the last time I've seen one. And yes, I do hunt small mobs plenty of time, yet it's the bigger mobs that really get me forward. I don't know, nor do I want to know it first hand, how much progress I will make when I spend 1000 PEDs hunting with a TT-sword. But I bet it's far less then compared to my main sword atm, a Shagadi Sword.
Here in this thread on Ark.forum you can see what I hunt. Just a take from some of the 300hp+ mobs I've hunted the past six months: Oweko, Nusul, Snarg, Itumatrox, Madana, Riptor, Otorugi, Huon.
And besides, I'm not complaining. If I did I would have left 10 years ago already. Like I said earlier: I enjoy my time here and go where my ingame destiny flows. The most important thing about any journey is the road you take, not the destination. So in this case, all the things I've done and will do before that first elusive uber will be worth more to me then those trumpets and fireworks for a few seconds.

Ardorj :yup::wtg::yup:

I might be misreading you here, but I'm nowhere near a new player.

I wasn't specifically talking about you, but what I really meant was anyone playing at <50 levels in the modern game.

Yes, I do agree that it takes less time and effort. But a quarter? Nah.

Not for everyone because it does depend on your style of play, but the majority of low level players now buy boxes rather than depositing for PEDs, and have skill pills going constantly, plus other booster pills that enable them to cycle much more quickly than would have been possible for a player of their level 10 years ago. Damage enhancers increase that even more. Skill boosts and mission rewards didn't exist when Safara first made this thread, and they help enormously. Plus there are a greater selection of weapons available which means people can more or less always hunt with a weapon that allows them to maximise turnover at their level.

Some new players are reaching Level 50 in a month, and any reasonably active hunter can do it in 6 months without any trouble at all.

I don't think a quarter is unrealistic by any means.

Ooooh, getting close to being a member Ardorj!!!! Lemmy know when ou pop combat sense!!

Some new players are reaching Level 50 in a month, and any reasonably active hunter can do it in 6 months without any trouble at all.

I don't think a quarter is unrealistic by any means.

WOW - the game has changed a LOT!!

6 months to do what I did as a "resonably" active hunter in 6 years LOL

If we're only counting hunting loot, I'm in the club.

-Scurvy Sityl LaRoux

Once i had same problem, fixed it in one week at halloweens event, 1k zombie mutant and 3.5k lyst week later, still boycotting the game after totaly dumb return system after 4months of constant lose since 14.01.18

wounding and CS unlocked, no ubers. close, but no cigar.

Chipped out a couple of times and I've reached wounding twice since 2003 but got my first 1k+ TT a few weeks ago while working my way towards wounding and beyond yet again. I guess third time's the charm (I will never chip out again!!! :eyecrazy:)

Ooooh, getting close to being a member Ardorj!!!! Lemmy know when ou pop combat sense!!

I've unlocked Combat Sense last night!! :yay:
Took me a longer then I thought it would.
And still no uber. Teladons didn't want me give me one before the end. :laugh:

Well necro but a nice topic.

I am out of that club since I have reached level 30 or so, this uber even was befor EL existed :D

What do you mean about skilling natural way? ( No money deposit ) ( or No skill implant ? )

I was next to a 12 hours old player with no deposit and no skills, when he hit a ATH at that time 20k in mining. 700m away from part atlantis.

There is global and Hof to get for every one. whatever skill or money you use. But the chance for it is a diffrent story.

What do you mean about skilling natural way? ( No money deposit ) ( or No skill implant ? )

I was next to a 12 hours old player with no deposit and no skills, when he hit a ATH at that time 20k in mining. 700m away from part atlantis.

There is global and Hof to get for every one. whatever skill or money you use. But the chance for it is a diffrent story.

The game is different now with pills and the like, but when the thread was created, skilled naturally meant no chipping in. IE, all your Rifle skill was done shooting mobs, and therefore a change of a 4 figure loot.

2 levels away from Comando now - and have just got my biggest loot ever !!

Still in the club though...

Last edited:
the picture is not visible.

Picture is shown automatically for me when logged out of PCF. (Still showed after Refresh)
When logged into PCF, it shows a link to picture in post. (No difference after clicking Refresh)
Clicking the link shows just the picture after clicking refresh. :scratch2:

Edit: Get same results using browsers: Vivaldi, Opera, FireFox
So just log out of PCF and click refresh to view image???

Last edited:
Sorry. No idea how to insert an image that people can see LOL

Click on Insert Image - and upload the image. Save.

Shows for me.

Ho hum - Is an image of a 867 Ped hof.

Sorry. No idea how to insert an image that people can see LOL

Click on Insert Image - and upload the image. Save.

Shows for me.

Ho hum - Is an image of a 867 Ped hof.

Gratz! with the hof.

Picture is shown automatically for me when logged out of PCF. (Still showed after Refresh)
When logged into PCF, it shows a link to picture in post. (No difference after clicking Refresh)
Clicking the link shows just the picture after clicking refresh. :scratch2:

Edit: Get same results using browsers: Vivaldi, Opera, FireFox
So just log out of PCF and click refresh to view image???

I get this when logged in:

Spawn, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I get this when logged in:

Spawn, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Wow I get none of that, I just log in and there's no messages at all.
Maybe somethings not 100% with server or a bit got scrambled (hdd)?
Or maybe its a setting? 711 had wrote (in another topic) the servers security/etc was updated?

Back