Who is with me?

safara

Mutated
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Angel Spike Sunny
Just a question. Something I have been wondering about for a bit.

Has anyone unlocked Commando without chipping in (a fair bit of hunting imo) and NOT had a 4 figure TT loot? Team loots count as long as you got more than 4 figures TT value.

Members of my club

Former members
Pip (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)
Denis (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)
Doer (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)
Sabriel Mordicant One of Nine (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)
Warden Coz Coz (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)
Droops (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)
Serica (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)
Aeris_is_back (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)
Angel Spike Sunny (kicked for getting an uber tt loot) :yay:

Last edited:
im nearing 85k skills, playing nearly 3 years 1 hof on bery (450+) items:
bravo
gremlin parts
vigi harness

Not to Combat sense yet but I have had 3 1k plus hunting loots. I am sure that is not what you wanted to hear.

Just a question. Something I have been wondering about for a bit.

Has anyone skilled naturally to Wounding and Combat Sense (a fair bit of hunting imo) and NOT had a 4 figure TT loot?

I've skilled beyond CS & W 99%+ naturally and my highest hunting loot (solo) has been about 1.5k peds. :(

damn Xen I didn't knew that :/
Hope i'll do better because thats pretty f*cked up=)

damn Xen I didn't knew that :/
Hope i'll do better because thats pretty f*cked up=)

Why? Xen has had a 4 figure TT loot, and gratz to that :)

No candidates for my club yet.

rofl why? I wish I was at that level skills:) think it will take me another 2 years at least=))

so on avarage its realy realy rotten

not with you, as such.. but painfully close IMO.
broke serendipity with handgun ( almost simultaneous with rifle, btw), roughly the same time i got my ONLY 4 digit loot ever.:scratch2:

some avatars certainly *seem* to be cursed with bad luck, even though MA *swears* there's no such flagging system in place...:confused:

not with you, as such.. but painfully close IMO.
broke serendipity with handgun ( almost simultaneous with rifle, btw), roughly the same time i got my ONLY 4 digit loot ever.:scratch2:

some avatars certainly *seem* to be cursed with bad luck, even though MA *swears* there's no such flagging system in place...:confused:

I hear ya Elf, but you cant join my club :D

My Serendipity was 16 months ago.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/achievements/38159-yay-serendipity.html

No 4 digit loot for me yet...

Anyone qualified to join my club?

Why? Xen has had a 4 figure TT loot, and gratz to that :)

No candidates for my club yet.

I've had a few above 1k, and it's partly my fault because I don't hunt very large mobs much (hogg size), but every time I see an 8k feff and hofs like that I just wonder when my turn is coming... but enough whining...

If you've reached CS/W and still not had even 1k that's pretty bad luck.

You're all a part of MY club! Been hunting since COT, about 2.5 weeks before Gold....Marksmanship is over 5540+, 89 Agility, 126 health points, all of it "naturally skilled" through hunting...never had a 4-digit loot. Best ever was 787 PEDs.

To all joining the club, a warm welcome to you, I know you'll uber before I do! :laugh:

No over 1k loots, all natural skilled, closing in on combat sense mineral sense and medicine. Best hunting loot 212ped best mining 950ped tt food. BUT the all those little ones in between have nicely filled the gap. Yes our day is coming!

Long time ago since i unlocked wounding and CS and until 3 (?) days ago my biggest was 1369 ped.. that IS 4 digit but with small margin.. :D

However 2.3k prospecting and no way near 4 digit there.. in fact, i have not even hit many 3 digits in mining..

Long time ago since i unlocked wounding and CS and until 3 (?) days ago my biggest was 1369 ped.. that IS 4 digit but with small margin.. :D

However 2.3k prospecting and no way near 4 digit there.. in fact, i have not even hit many 3 digits in mining..

what about using some amps?

im 1/2lvl away from coolness best solo loot from hunting been 292ped.. but ofcourse that one team hof paid a little of losses...

lvl21 prospector and lotsa hofs from mining.. maybe coz VU 9.1 but still got plenty more finds above that 292ped whats best solo from hunting... but maybe thats coz every bomb i drop goes thru oa-103 or oa-104...

Was getting a moustache close to cs and my largest was 1032 (or smth like that), close after serendipity. Well, then some 2,3k happened and :D

You're all a part of MY club! Been hunting since COT, about 2.5 weeks before Gold....Marksmanship is over 5540+, 89 Agility, 126 health points, all of it "naturally skilled" through hunting...never had a 4-digit loot. Best ever was 787 PEDs.

To all joining the club, a warm welcome to you, I know you'll uber before I do! :laugh:

Have you got W/CS ? Without it you aint coming in :silly2:

No over 1k loots, all natural skilled, closing in on combat sense mineral sense and medicine. Best hunting loot 212ped best mining 950ped tt food. BUT the all those little ones in between have nicely filled the gap. Yes our day is coming!

Closing in on membership to my club, but not there yet :D

So, so far my club has only one member. There must be more.....

have u sold ur skills how many times? just wondering coz ur 89 agi and 126hp...
im 61 agility and 123hp

Sadly, or more likely happilly, I don't qualify for your exclusive club and never will. Got 3 HoFs over 1k so far and CS/W is roughly a year away ...

I had a 2k loot b4 I unlocked RDA (just unlocked MMS at the time), so count me out. :yay:

I am not yet with you but soon (relatively speaking) I will :D

+/- 90k total skills and I am 4.5 levelas away from combat sense with 45.5 laser sniper (hit) and 3.5 levels away from wounding with 41.5 in laser wniper (dmg).

And the best part is not that its all au naturelle but also without a single deposit;)

GR

Castro

what about using some amps?

im 1/2lvl away from coolness best solo loot from hunting been 292ped.. but ofcourse that one team hof paid a little of losses...

lvl21 prospector and lotsa hofs from mining.. maybe coz VU 9.1 but still got plenty more finds above that 292ped whats best solo from hunting... but maybe thats coz every bomb i drop goes thru oa-103 or oa-104...

Not a big fan of amps even though i've used many 101's, several 102's and a couple of 103's.. also used 5-6 105's during The league when i wanted to score some quick globals (didn't hit ONE global with all those 105's btw)

have u sold ur skills how many times? just wondering coz ur 89 agi and 126hp...
im 61 agility and 123hp

Older players have higher agility relative to their other skills. It used to move faster, so he got some nice agility gains back in the old days.

So, I am the only one so far :)

How's that for an exclusive club, heehee......

geuss your not to good in reading:scratch2: Or I must be tripping again :ahh:
anyways, more drama storys ?:yay:

Hehe i hope u'll get a real nice uber hof, must say it would be well earned hehe

im nearing 85k skills, playing nearly 3 years 1 hof on bery (450+) items:
bravo
gremlin parts
vigi harness

geuss your not to good in reading:scratch2: Or I must be tripping again :ahh:

Sorry, you have not said you have unlocked Combat Sense or Wounding naturally. I have read your posts 3 times to be sure :silly2:

If you have, then you can join my club :laugh:

No wounding or CS here, but 3 4 figure loots - boo hoo , can i join...........

All my skills are Au naturel 100%............chipping is easy - working for it is hard.

Last edited:

MA is not telling the full truth - this week we saw an ava ATH on a mining run for over 12k, followed by a 6k plus maffoid outcast, within 30 minutes - but i guess all i can say is gratz to sam, you are you are............:D

Took me until level 36 to get my first 1k+ loot in EU, and that included a lot of cross-skilling in different weapons and professions.

So count me out...if it took up to level 80+ to get an uber, i'd seriously consider leaving :eek:

Back