-= 100th EF Achievement - My first EU Video for my 2.5 years in EU =-

levithanikos

Mutated
Angelreaper Demonikos Slayer
I'm very Happy to be share with all of you my First EU Video, and First Video Ever made ... :ahh:

30+ Hours of editing & learning MM 2.1,
so i can create my avatar storyline in this 5 minutes Video , and many more Hours reading Forums and solving bugs .... :D

PLZ celebrate with me , my 100th Achievement in EF for the 2.5 years in EU , with over 200 Swirls , Unlocks , Rare Items looted and some good music :yay:

Here it Goes.. turn the music on :wtg:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrVGjB-6Ezw[/youtube]

There are so many ppl i have to thank for making EU a cool place to spend your time , that i need another Video only with the names ... :eyecrazy:

So for now i'll say :
"Thank you very much. You know who you are out there" :hug:

Special Thanks to Lootius and his Greatness :bowdown:

Last edited:
Congratz and Nice Vid.

Great video dude!!!
wish u thousands of more hofs and achievments!!

Nice video, Demon, but were is Lootius in all this :dunno:

:yay:

nice set of achievements and nicely done vid :)

Nice video, I have never really taken a lot of screenshots of globals, unlocks etc. Watching this kind of makes me wish I had.

Gratz for it all!

Hey np your a great teacher.:cool:

Time to go hunting.

Good boy :laugh: i might log in in a while ;)

Nice video, I have never really taken a lot of screenshots of globals, unlocks etc. Watching this kind of makes me wish I had.

Gratz for it all!

Thanks m8 ... That's what many ppl said to me.

Inspiring ppl to do the same would be really cool! :yay:

BTW , i can't spend 1000 Peds /hunt so for me Globals and HOFs is something speacial :)

For ppl with 10 globals and HOF /hunt it's useless , and HardDisk consuming :D

Very nice first video my friend ... thanks for the heads up that you made it. The music got my adrenaline pumping for the WoF First Qualifier today. :yay: I especially liked the shots with all the "itemz" in your loot windows ... wish that were happening with MY loots, but I guess some are just more lucky than others, because I'm coming up on 3 years ingame and nowhere NEAR what you displayed in this video. Oh well, I've still had fun, and for me, it's the people that make this virtual universe what it is, and also what motivates me to remain engaged. :D

Gratz on your 100th achievement as well! ;)

Very nice first video my friend ... thanks for the heads up that you made it. The music got my adrenaline pumping for the WoF First Qualifier today. :yay: I especially liked the shots with all the "itemz" in your loot windows ... wish that were happening with MY loots, but I guess some are just more lucky than others, because I'm coming up on 3 years ingame and nowhere NEAR what you displayed in this video. Oh well, I've still had fun, and for me, it's the people that make this virtual universe what it is, and also what motivates me to remain engaged. :D

Gratz on your 100th achievement as well! ;)

Hehe , yes .. i love this music .. Black Label Society - Fire it up :headbang:

About the loots ... yes i've been lucky with some ( Slamander and TB ) but with Minor TP .. it took more than 2 years hunting those Gradivores :laugh:

Btw MS9 .. where is your Uber +rep :rolleyes: i want always more! :D

gtz i guess u forum/efd whore :p

Took me 7 hrs hunting attackers to loot minor tp btw :laugh: .. overall it cost me 30ped lol

Now you stop hoffing and leave some for me :p

Last edited:
gratz ^_^

I'm sure im in a few of those pics ;)

btw - I accidently clicked on your profile and lol dude you look like my twin almost :eek:

gtz i guess u forum/efd whore :p

Took me 7 hrs hunting attackers to loot minor tp btw :laugh: .. overall it cost me 30ped lol

Now you stop hoffing and leave some for me :p

LOL :lolup:

I don't like PVP4 .... and BTW these are not many HOFs for the time/money i spend in game :D

Thanks for the gratz ;)

gratz ^_^

I'm sure im in a few of those pics ;)

btw - I accidently clicked on your profile and lol dude you look like my twin almost :eek:

Yes you are in few ...( Serendipty Unlock , hogglo hunts) :cool:

+rep and PLZ send some pics dude .. i have to see this! :eek:

OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
You r the new Francis Ford Copolla mate! :D
Nice video good work.
Well Done mate!
I wish u the next video to have a ATH inside! :yay::D:wtg::laugh:
+rep

Awesome video mate! kinda hard to believe it´s your first though! True talent! Keep up the good work! Gratz! :thumbup:

...and +rep sent ofc! ;)

OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
You r the new Francis Ford Copolla mate! :D
Nice video good work.
Well Done mate!
I wish u the next video to have a ATH inside! :yay::D:wtg::laugh:
+rep

Ahhhh Copolla ! ... took my ideas and made Dracula .. then he didn't even add me in the credits ,... sick %$£&%£ :D:D:D:D:D

Thanks Basilia ... i think it's time to get some ATH loot:)

Awesome video mate! kinda hard to believe it´s your first though! True talent! Keep up the good work! Gratz! :thumbup:

...and +rep sent ofc! ;)

Thanks m8! :)

But it is my first :ahh: .. maybe it's that i used to be Photographer ( like a hobby ) for 8 years ... Dunno, but i like the result! :yay:

very nice video mate!!!!!!!:yay::yay:

nice vid :)

and PS I dont believe in that lootius crap :D

lol right on Nik! That was an awesome vid and that song took me back a few years. nice job and +rep

Travis

very nice movie, now get some fraps so we can see more then stills! :)

Watching that made me realize how few items i've looted. lol

Nice little tour.

nice vid :)

and PS I dont believe in that lootius crap :D

You don't HAVE, to believe in something :)

lol right on Nik! That was an awesome vid and that song took me back a few years. nice job and +rep

Travis

I love this song.. and thanks for the comment my good ex-soc friend ;)

very nice movie, now get some fraps so we can see more then stills! :)

In couple of month .. when i'll buy a new PC, that let me use EU and Fraps at the same time .. maybe :D

Watching that made me realize how few items i've looted. lol

Nice little tour.

All my items looted , except Minor TP chip , became Peds :laugh:

You can get some of those with your Credit Card :D

Nice movies, gratz :D

Back