***The WoF WarSheet***

Seems there is a problem with the addition again...

Tibet's total is off, but not enough to change the outcome of anything. Which do you see?

Tibet's first round score was adjusted - that is where the problem there lies. Everything else seems to be A-OK.

Seems there is a problem with the addition again...

The error appears to be in the graphic. Should be 198 instead of 178 for Main (without bonuses) according to my calcs.

Tibet's total is off, but not enough to change the outcome of anything. Which do you see?

Tibet's first round score was adjusted - that is where the problem there lies. Everything else seems to be A-OK.

Italy doesn't add up either.

The error appears to be in the graphic. Should be 198 instead of 178 for Main (without bonuses) according to my calcs.

Ok, that makes sense, but now look at Sweden, for example.

How does the main team score 192 points from 13 globals? Either that 192 must include the variety, high loot and win bonuses, or they actually got more than 13 globals. If the 192 does include the bonuses, then the team total score is wrong. However, the main team scores in other matches do not seem to include the bonuses... :scratch2:

Last edited:
oops, oops and thrice oops

How does the main team score 192 points from 13 globals?

My mistake that's supposed to be 20 not 13 (I didn't see the 'PTO' on the sheet I was given :D)

Interesting the way it's worked out.....

I'd have to say that all 3 groups have ended up in roughly the same situation. Team on top has got far enough ahead not to worry anymore, team in 4th place is too far behind to be a threat, meanwhile 2nd and 3rd place teams are in direct threat to each other.

In particular in group A and C, when the winner between France and Scotland or Poland and Finland is pretty much gonna decide who stays on and who is knocked out.

From here on in every round is deeply intense.

In particular in group A and C, when the winner between France and Scotland or Poland and Finland is pretty much gonna decide who stays on and who is knocked out.

From here on in every round is deeply intense.

I wouldn't have it any other way. ;)

Every round has been a challenge and every hunt has been intense.

...Every round has been a challenge and every hunt has been intense.

You damn sure got that right! I think the anticipation of waiting 2 weeks between hunts is pure torture!

You damn sure got that right! I think the anticipation of waiting 2 weeks between hunts is pure torture!

Perhaps...but last year, the week-to-week grind was pretty harrowing.

I like the 2-week schedule. Keeps the fun going longer and isn't too hard on the body..or the pocketbook :) Depositing twice a month rather than 4 times a month is a welcome change.

Very much looking forward to seeing the final results for this round :yay:

Guess what... scores come early this week.

Hi all.

What a saturday that was. Some surprises. Some close matches. Some seriously scribbling judges.

Here's the thing; I'm off on a trip to Prague for 5 days, and J Boy's as busy as I am right now. So I'm giving you all the scores that were recorded on the day here, below this. The idea is if you disagree with anything we've got here, please say so in this thread and myself or J boy will address the problem before posting the scores "Graphically" towards the end of the week.

Below the scores is the info for

Stage 5: The Off-World Semi's

All Teams mentioned are assumed to have progressed, barring any complaint about the final scores that changes the positions within the groups.

Stage 4 Scores and Breakdowns:

Group A:

Tibet/Italy:

Tibet:

Main Team 297 + 1 susan (20)= 317 + 50 variety + 13 loot= 380; 27 globals inc susan. (all these are inc hofs, susans etc) PED: 2110

Support 70 + 25 Bonus Mob + 5 variety= 100; 19 globals. PED: 1625

380+100+25 Win= 505

Italy:

Main Team 22 + 30 variety= 52. 3 globals. PED: 201

No support.

=52

France/Scotland:

France:

Main Team 277+ 1 HoF (20) + 15 variety + 13 loot= 325; 30 globals. PED: 2908.

Support 75+ 3 Hofs (8,8+8)+ 1 susan (8)+ 5 variety= 112; 24 globals. PED: 5287

325+112+25 Win= 462

Scotland:

Main Team 139 + 30 variety=169; 15 globals. PED: 1479.

Support 125+25 bonus mob+5 variety= 155; 36 globals. PED: 2969

169+ 155= 324

Group B

Romania/Sweden:

Romania:

Main Team 350+ 1 hof (20) +13 loot (no variety)= 383; 36 globals. PED: 3566

Support 43+ 2 hofs (8+8) +25 bonus mob + 5 variety= 89; 14 globals. PED: 1673

383+ 89+ 25 win= 497

Sweden:

Main Team 223+ 2 hofs (20+20)+ 50 variety= 313; 26 globals. PED: 2834

Support 123+ 1 hof (8)+5 variety= 136; 34 globals. PED: 3587

313+ 136= 449

America/Cuba:

America:

Main Team 185 + 15 variety+13 loot= 213; 19 globals. PED: 1458

Support 72+ 3 hofs (8+8+8) +25 bonus mob+ no variety= 121; 22 globals. PED: 3068

213+ 121+ 25 win= 359

Cuba:

Main Team 50 + 2 hofs (20+20)= 90; 7 globals. PED: 1161

Support 3; 1 global. PED: 119

90+3=93

Group C

England/Australia:

England:

Main Team 266 + 2 hofs (20+20) + 15 variety +13 loot= 334; 29 globals. PED:2976

Support 137 + 2 hofs (8+8) +25 bonus mob + 5 variety= 183; 41 globals. PED: 4144

334+ 183+ 25 win= 542

Australia:

Main Team 98 + 50 variety= 148; 11 globals. PED: 792

Support 69 +5 variety= 74; 19 globals. PED: 1700

148+ 74= 222

Finland/Poland:

Finland:

Main Team 168+ 1 hof (20)+ 50 variety + 13 loot= 251; 19 globals. PED: 1639

Support 75+ 1 hof (8)+5 variety= 88; 20 globals. PED: 2286

251+88+25 win= 364

Poland:

Main Team 67 + 15 variety= 82; 7 globals. PED: 566

Support 64+ 5 variety= 69; 18 globals. PED: 1622

82+ 69= 151

This makes the Totals come to this:

Tibet: 1005+505= 1510
France: 688+462= 1150
Scotland: 664+324= 988
Italy: 310+52= 362

Sweden: 1032+449= 1481
Romania: 786+498=1284
America: 829+359=1188
Cuba: 320+93= 413

England: 767+542= 1309
Finland: 575+364= 939
Poland: 629+ 151= 780
Australia: 303+222= 525

This leaves the following teams in the Tournament:

Tibet
France
Sweden
Romania
England
Finland

The OFF-WORLD SEMI's are upon us!

(In glorious technicolor it seems)

On Saturday May 24th the teams will face one other from the 6 remaining in a one-on-one elimination match.

Start Point: Club NEVERDIE Dancefloor. All Main Team members are required to be on CND for the Start and Finish of the Match.
The Main Team for the Semi's can be up to FIVE of the Main 12.

Support Teams also need to be there; although scores will be recorded on the day, ONLY SCREENSHOTS TAKEN ON CND WILL MAKE THE FINAL, CONFIRMED SCORE. Aurli and Kreltin don't need screens; they are Main Team only and only on CP, and Main Teams will have embedded Judges.

Matches:

A

Tibet Vs Romania

B

Sweden Vs Finland

C

England Vs France

Time-Slots: All teams (once scores are agreed enough to proceed) please contact your opponents and choose a slot from the following:

Saturday May 24th:

12:00 Midday

18:00

22:00

Moblist:

Main Team:

Kreltin:
(Dominant and Below) : 5 Points

Aurli:
(Any Maturity) 6 Points

Cornoanterion:
(Dominant and below) : 7 Points

Kreltin
(Alpha and Above) : 8 Points

Cornoanterion
(Alpha and above) : 9 Points

Daspletor:
(Any Maturity) : 10 Points

Variety Boost is for Aurli, Kreltin, Cornoanterion and Daspletors of any maturites: 15, 30 and 50 for all 4.

Loot Boost is 13 Points for the highest combined TT value of the Main Team globals in the match.

Support Team:

Tripudion (Dominant and below) : 2 Points

Berycled
(Any Maturity) : 3 Points

Tripudion
(Alpha and above) : 4 Points

Variety Boost: 5 Points

Bonus Mob: Plumatergus (Any Maturity) : 25 points

Yes, this does mean if you intend to go for the Crystal Palace Mobs, you will still have to Start and Finish on the CND dancefloor.... but that's part of the match:) (And you were all told to get pilots arranged)

The winner of each match will join the others in the 3-way FINAL on June 7th.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE:

Could all Team Captains send me a complete MAIN TEAM LIST including any changes mentioned to me that have not been updated on the TEAM LIST thread. This is IMPORTANT:)

Congratulations to the Victors, condolences to the defeated........

........See you all in Space:)

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Have to say....was judging for Romania when they were up against Sweden...and that was the closest and most intense match that WoF has ever seen in my opinion..... So many times did one country take the lead over the other, it went right to the bone and beyond.

Never thought I could get such an adrenaline rush when I wasn't even playing. :)
Gratz to Romania - huge upset to knock USA the WoF champions out and to defeat one of the WoF's strongest teams in the same day.

Also feel the need to congratulate Finland on an amazing display....I'll be honest...I didn't expect Finland to be in the final six, but you have truly proved just how good you really are. Kudos!

WoF coming close to ending now, and I still say all bets are off....I honestly can't predict who's going to win this year....I have my money on a certain team, but won't say who in case I'm wrong. :p

the swedish score is wrong btw... we should have 243 and not 223.. still lost by 3 points tho :(

gratz Romania

Here are the scores for Stage 4; I've had no complaints by PM so we can assume they are correct. The news they tell us is indeed true; The mighty American team, last year's champions and a lot of people's favourites to win, has been eliminated. Finland provide an unforseen sixth member as we go into the Semi's... where it's anyone's game.

group_a_01.jpg

group_a_02.jpg

group_b_01.jpg

group_b_02.jpg

group_c_01.jpg

group_c_02.jpg

Hurrikane

A little bump for the finalized Stage 5 results, please... I would need them for my "project". Thanks!

A little bump for the finalized Stage 5 results, please... I would need them for my "project". Thanks!

On the way; not all teams seem to have heeded the call for screenshots... in fact.... have any of them? Hmm. Up soon.

Hurrikane

On the way; not all teams seem to have heeded the call for screenshots... in fact.... have any of them? Hmm. Up soon.

Hurrikane

We didn't bother going through the trouble of screenshots, since we (Tibet) accepted defeat :) I guess we could post them if you insisted and wanted them for final scores.

We didn't bother going through the trouble of screenshots, since we (Tibet) accepted defeat :) I guess we could post them if you insisted and wanted them for final scores.

Ahhh... I was expecting more debate over our recorded scores on the day; I shall get the results we have up and then see if anyone disagrees. Sorry for the delay.

Hurrikane

I just need to know if we had any Susans for round 4, and how many...;)

Hurr,

Even the the WOF is over and finished in a glorious match, I'll still need to tabulate the Susan's for round 5 and the Final. If you can post them or PM the to me, I'd appreciate it.

I want to finish the CHALLENGE and get those donations going to the causes that everyone pledged for.

Thanks for another great year and I look forward to next year!

Hurr,

Even the the WOF is over and finished in a glorious match, I'll still need to tabulate the Susan's for round 5 and the Final. If you can post them or PM the to me, I'd appreciate it.

I want to finish the CHALLENGE and get those donations going to the causes that everyone pledged for.

Thanks for another great year and I look forward to next year!

One in Stage 5:

France: Main Team: 1 Susan (Aurli Devastator) (12 Points)

One in the Final:

Romania: Main Team: 1 Susan (Araneatrox Prowler) (20 Points)

:)

Hurrikane

One in Stage 5:

France: Main Team: 1 Susan (Aurli Devastator) (12 Points)

One in the Final:

Romania: Main Team: 1 Susan (Araneatrox Prowler) (20 Points)

:)

Hurrikane

Only two...ok...still, we had a lot more than I expected.

Now lets see how much I can twist from our pledges for cancer research in Susan's name ;)

Thanks again...

Friendly bump for the data on the Finals, please :)

Back