Show us ya face!

Suddenly getting beaten by you on mybrute seems so much more humiliating ;)

Lol, I joke. I just wanna pinch your cheeks,aww! :D

:laugh:

Yes, quite a few people have wanted to pinch my cheeks. ;)

And many also comment about my blue eyes.

Muwahaha, take the humiliation! :laugh: :dance: :silly:

Was wondering ... how many ppl know about Cthulhu , or read any book of Lovecraft... :scratch2:

Check the first from my Quoted photos for details .. :D

I used to play Call of Cthulhu (paper & imagination RPG) when I was a kid, and read some Lovecraft because of that. I liked the game better than the literature :)

I used to play Call of Cthulhu (paper & imagination RPG) when I was a kid, and read some Lovecraft because of that. I liked the game better than the literature :)

Never tried the Paper version but i've read all Books of Lovecraft .. and played all the PC games having to do with the Old Ones and the "Mythos" ...

So you understand what is my T-shirt ,don't you ? :D

Never tried the Paper version but i've read all Books of Lovecraft .. and played all the PC games having to do with the Old Ones and the "Mythos" ...

So you understand what is my T-shirt ,don't you ? :D

I just know it as a killer instrumental by Metallica with Cliff Burton (RIP) murdering a bass in the best of ways:)

(Think they spell it Ktulu though)

Hurrikane

I just know it as a killer instrumental by Metallica with Cliff Burton (RIP) murdering a bass in the best of ways:)

(Think they spell it Ktulu though)

Hurrikane

Read the Link in my Quotes and ... remember that Metallica - Call of Cthulhu .. then check my T-shirt :D

Here is a fairly recent pic of me - out at my mom's trailer enjoying a nice sunny day :)

I think it was someone's birthday - i unno. :)

I just want to pinch those little cheeks!!! OMG when you grow up you are going to be soo much trouble.

Ah crap, everyone is after me now! :laugh:

I wont be trouble, honest. :rolleyes: :D :laugh:

Ohhh yeah right. Daddies are going to be really to kill you for going after their daughters lol

Ohhh yeah right. Daddies are going to be really to kill you for going after their daughters lol

If I have a daughter of my own one day, I'll never tell her who she can and can't see.

I'll tell the boys though.

Hurrikane

You know.. I have to say... there are some pretty hot Entropians running around behind our barbie and ken avatars :D

nobody told me im a pretty emo wtf :confused: lol xD

Sorry sweetie, You are cute too. But I am from the generation that we just need to beat the emo out of your little ass. :)

rofl xD to shoort message even though i make spaces xD what the **** is this for a forum? lol xD

EDIT: it didnt even include the spaces in my post! :O

10 letters or more for a post. :D

Come on people, more pics. :D

Ohhh yeah right. Daddies are going to be ready to kill you for going after their daughters lol

Aw, nah. I'm too pretty to kill. :rofl:

If I have a daughter of my own one day, I'll never tell her who she can and can't see.

I'll tell the boys though.

Hurrikane

What a nice guy, both parties know. :)
And if I'm ever approached by you, I will know why. :laugh:

Last edited:
Aw, nah. I'm too pretty to kill. :rofl:

Come on... u are a man. and a man cant be pretty... beauty is for women only. Grow up kid :lift::headbang: so all men are ugly!!! :p

Come on... u are a man. and a man cant be pretty... beauty is for women only. Grow up kid :lift::headbang: so all men are ugly!!! :p

How about this, I'm too handsome to die? :D

Bleh, too short?

Was wondering ... how many ppl know about Cthulhu , or read any book of Lovecraft... :scratch2:

Check the first from my Quoted photos for details .. :D

I have all books of H.P. Lovecraft and of his followers regarding the Cthulhu mythology! :D

GPA

why do you hate emos? D: booohooooo now im gonna cuuuuut
*cut cut cut cut*

*sniff*

:(

or drink poison till i die...
mean people!

:shots:

Blerg, already know someone who did it, so don't. :laugh:

Cthulhu :headbang:

why do you hate emos? D: booohooooo now im gonna cuuuuut
*cut cut cut cut*

*sniff*

:(

or drink poison till i die...
mean people!

:shots:

I think many people sneer at emo's because most of them face the same problems as the rest of us, but don't seem very good at it. It's kinda hard to imagine emo's occurring anywhere where there isn't a pampered culture, where no real problems exist and people dwell on self-important trivia like "I'm a teenager and no-one understands me", issues not so prevalent in say, a warzone or third-world country, where people lose legs or families and just kinda get on with it. Emo to me says "I want to be an individual like everyone else", and "I need to grow the f@ck up and see what real people do in actual tough situations".

Not aimed at you, you just have a silly fringe (and a sense of humour) from what I can see. More aimed at anyone who thinks My Chemical Romance don't just write good songs, they "speak to them":) (Whenever I see that singer do his wobbly-eyed "look at me I'm mad I am" bit I just laugh like an evil drain)

Hurrikane

Back