EXO-Hunt 50 @ Danimals Ranch

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
ExArgo 50 @ Danimals Ranch

BIG Industries Presents:
exargo_50_header.jpg

Danimal's Ranch OLA11 will be giving away 50 peds to the highest single loot in this 1 hour event!!

OLA11 is populated by Exosaur Stalkers and Plenty of Guardian Argonaughts

Current Schedule:
Wednesday: 1900-2000 MindArk time @OLA11
Saturday: 1700-1800 MindArk time @OLA11

Register through the in game event system or at the land marker located @ 34536, 39361

All Globals Count Towards Danimals TaxBack Event

Danimal will also be giving away the occasional hair cut, and body modification to our runners up!!!

ola11_map.jpg

Taxes set @ 2.75%​

Last edited:
Come check out Danimal's Ranch!

:yay:

So much happening at Danimal's Ranch :D hehe

I've forgotten to add if you are runners up 2nd and 3rd place please let me know if I am not online and I can coordinate with Reya to get you a free makeover should you wish to get one :)

Last edited:
Up to the top! Don't forget to register guys! :) its supposed to be a great event.

So far only two people have registered for the wed event and 10 for the saturday event! Come on guys give them some more competition wont you!? :D

Congratulations to this Wednesdays winner!!!

1st place: kira red star-rigger

Congratulations kira! To the runners up if you are still interested in that free makeover please pm me or see me in game. I was not able to be online during the event.

As an added bonus for Saturdays event I will see about housing a party and purchasing some sweat from agility 20 or less at my ranch. :)

Event starts in 10 hours ladies and gentlemen! :) Just a reminder the runners up for any events held on wed/sat are going to receive free hair alterations or body alterations but one per avatar :) please see me afterwards so I can hook you up with my stylist! :laugh:

Also all globals or hofs during these events throughout the month of feb count towards my taxback event so its a win win situation for everyone! :yay:

Congratulations to this Saturdays Winners!!

1st place: hollys one star
2nd place: Lucky Angel Bob
3rd place: The Shadow Knight

Bump To Da'TOP!

Giving a nudge to the top for this cool event on Wed! Don't miss out on this one guys, remember all runners up can get a free hair, bear, body makeover (ONLY ONE PER AVA) from Reya. Just let me know you've won and want to claim it and I'll hook you up with her to get you that free makeover :)

Also as a new feature/attraction/event or what have you Blast is doing a CFD giveaway and EUTracker points giveaway to 10 correct answers during the event as well! So come on out to check the argos and exas out. The argos are up to Guardians and the exas are up to Stalkers!!! :eyecrazy:

:lolup: :yay:

~Danimal

Congratulations to this wednesdays winners!!!

1st place: Levinstein Lev II
2nd place: David Dave Smith
3rd place: Elisa Lui Lisa

Bump to the top! Gratz to the winners of today's event! :) Hope to see you guys again next week.

~Danimal

Congratulations to this Saturdays winners!!

1st place: Jamie Jagger Evans
2nd place: Slapnuts Slapnuts Smith
3rd place: Dark Evil Protheus

Event starts tomorrow, good luck to everyone!

~Danimal

Bump for a great event today! Hope to see you guys there :)
~Danimal

Event is tomorrow, have fun guys :)

~Danimal

Congratulations to this Wednesdays Winners!!

1st place: Aliana Aliana Hermes
2nd place: Foeburner Nighthawk Delta
3rd place: Aleksandrina TURBO CHAOS

Congratulations to this Saturday's Winners!!

1st place: Aphex Unexplained Dartellaar
2nd place: Skytle DblooD Dryke
3rd place: Naama Naamios Kala

Congratulations to this Wednesdays winners!!

1st place: Nuno Rainha Ribeiro
2nd place: Pyropian The Entropian
3rd place: Pepper Peppi Pepperminz

Congratulations to this Saturdays winners!!

1st place: Leonis Leo Nis
2nd place: kilya kilyabel maroucha
3rd place: Blood Stag Maelstrom

Keep looking for these awesome events to come in March guys! :)

~Danimal

Back