1k peds of EVADE!!! @ Danimals Skill Giveaway

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
skill_giveaway_header.jpg

April

Danimals tossing out 1000 peds worth of skills this month!!

Concept:

Free entry for Hunters who will submit screenshots in accordance with the rules laid out below. Total global value will be added up for each individual to determine their final standing in the event. A maximum of 300 points will be given for HOFs that exceed 300 ped.

Example score:

Player X receives global/hofs worth, 130, 55, and 400. Player X receives 130 points + 55 points + 300 points

Where:

ola11_map.jpg

Medium Argo & Exo Stalker
Taxes set @ 3.00%
LA Marker @ (34521, 39359, 257)​

Prizes:

Highest Combined Global Value: 500 peds worth of evade implant
2nd Highest Combined Global Value: 300 peds worth of evade implant
3rd Highest Combined Global Value: 200 peds worth of evade implant
Most globals: Free Makeover From Reya Ry Lori

*Only Hunting Global/HOF count in this competition
*Winners contact reya ry lori or danimal to arrange for your free makeover

Schedule:

Event Begins April 1st 00:01 and ends April 30th 23:59

Screen-Shot Submission Rules:

To Claim your points and prizes You must Submit Screenshots of all of your Globals/HOF's in accordance with the rules listed below

Screen shots must be submitted within 24 hours of the global/HOF

Screenshots must include:

date/time stamp in the dialogue box

the confirmation of your global in the dialogue box

coordinates must be visible on radar

No edited screen shots will be counted.
(Exceptions will be made for blocking ped card balance and pm conversations. Block of chat is only permitted if screen shot is shown to me without edit before posting, this can be done via PM)

--------------------------------------------------

Screen Shot Tools:
ESG 1.6
Entropia Tracker (new version)

FRAPS
HardCopy

SEE SCOREBOARD BELOW

skill_giveaway_header.jpg

Last edited:
LEADERBOARD

1. TrisBruce Bolivar diGriz 2052- -24gl
  2. Leonardo Naifas Anaconda1415- -14gl
  3. Rhagnar Rhag Thormilium 1315- -14gl
  4. Archie Clipper Moonsail 1304- -12gl
  5. Yalin Trelan Oman 56- -1gl

Last edited:
This will be a very interesting event. I just hope the turnout is phenomenal! Good luck tall.

~Danimal

Nice prizes, and stuff I like to hunt...

Just might give this a crack, if I get paid soon :thumbup:

Game on! Happy hunting everyone! :) *Note* I will be changing the tax rate to 3% and the maturities of the spawns to +1level of argonauts and only a few exarosaurs. I will log in tomorrow to change them so please do not be alarmed about this as I am unable to do it tonight.

I am letting everyone know this so they will not be surprised and say that I am trying to cheat everyone out lol once again happy hunting and good luck globaling! :)

~Danimal

I've changed the taxes and the spawn rates of the mobs. They're all the same maturities though. Happy hunting and may the HoF be with you all! :)

~Danimal

My opening global (184 peds):

My opening global (184 peds):

This should have been clearly defined in the globals section, it states this:

Free entry for Hunters who will submit screenshots in accordance with the rules laid out below. Total global value will be added up for each individual to determine their final standing in the event. A maximum of 300 points will be given for HOFs that exceed 300 ped. You can participate in both the hunting and mining segment of this event!!

I'm sorry for the confusion Naifas Anaconda, I will contact Blast to make sure it is clearly stated so there is no more confusion about Mining Globals. Last month I had tried out the mining concept but there was just not much interest in it so I had to pull it out. There are currently too many argonauts for low level hunters to mine properly so it would be an unfair advantage for them. Next month when and if I decide to pull the argonaut numbers, I then will implement an all MINING event. But until any changes are announced it is still strictly HUNTING globals/hofs :)

Again, my apologizes for the confusion. This issue will be addresed asap!

~Danimal

count me in for this event. i need moar evader!

any chance of getting spawn density bumped up a bit?

any chance of getting spawn density bumped up a bit?

On which mobs? I increased the Argo spawn +1 and decreased the exos yesterday. If its not enough to hunt I can increase the Argo numbers some more. Just let me know what mobs you would like to see increased and ill increase it some more.

~Danimal

WHat? Here's what i don't understand:
"You can participate in both the hunting and mining segment of this event!! "
So i picked both my hunting and mining gear and went off.
If you don't want any mix-ups, you should avoid writing confusing stuff.
Concerning the hunting part, i don't really like the spawn. Too many exas, too few argos, and if there's allos around, well, i didn't see any last night. I'll check rhag's pics to get the coords. Because honestly, with that kind of spawn, i could as well be mining :D (i don't understand the problem miners would have... i can't imagine mining unarmed). Or just do something else somewhere else.

It would be good if you would state what MU for evade implant you calculate into prizes.

It would be good if you would state what MU for evade implant you calculate into prizes.

I am going to be looking throughout the month for the lowest MU possible so that I can get more evade skills per ped spent for the contestant. So when I find good deals I will purchase them in the increments stated in the winning posts. Example first place is 500 peds value I would find a chip that would be TT+MU of 500 peds value and of course I will always find something worth more for my peds. I hope this helps out to clear any confusion there is :)

WHat? Here's what i don't understand:
"You can participate in both the hunting and mining segment of this event!! "
So i picked both my hunting and mining gear and went off.
If you don't want any mix-ups, you should avoid writing confusing stuff.
Concerning the hunting part, i don't really like the spawn. Too many exas, too few argos, and if there's allos around, well, i didn't see any last night. I'll check rhag's pics to get the coords. Because honestly, with that kind of spawn, i could as well be mining :D (i don't understand the problem miners would have... i can't imagine mining unarmed). Or just do something else somewhere else.

Yes I am sorry that this was a confusing part to understand, the original post has now been fixed and should no longer be copied and pasted. There are still too many Exa's? I will adjust them down some more and I will increase the argos again as soon as I can log into the system. The allos are to the E of the land area. With this kind of spawn it is hard for MOST n00b miners to mine but I can see I already have interest in increasing the argo spawn and decreasing the exo spawn even more so I will do so.

~Danimal

here's the problem dan,
exo's are terrible to hunt.
argos are a little less terrible, but at the same time, at least they drop some stuff that might be worth looting. however, the density of the spawn is awful. if i'm having to run 1 minute between every two mob kills, it is hardly worth it to me to hunt on your LA. if you could increase the spawn density to say, 7 or something, it would make it much better as far as hunting goes, and maybe you might get more response than 9 people participating in a 50 ped event.

obviously its your LA and you can do whatever you want with it, but if you want hunters to come, you need more mobs. the maturity of exos and argos is fine, i like the mid-size argos and the big exos. i just dont like the distance i have to run/drive to find more mobs to kill.

here's the problem dan,
exo's are terrible to hunt.
argos are a little less terrible, but at the same time, at least they drop some stuff that might be worth looting. however, the density of the spawn is awful. if i'm having to run 1 minute between every two mob kills, it is hardly worth it to me to hunt on your LA. if you could increase the spawn density to say, 7 or something, it would make it much better as far as hunting goes, and maybe you might get more response than 9 people participating in a 50 ped event.

obviously its your LA and you can do whatever you want with it, but if you want hunters to come, you need more mobs. the maturity of exos and argos is fine, i like the mid-size argos and the big exos. i just dont like the distance i have to run/drive to find more mobs to kill.

okay noted, im collecting the fertilizers to increase them so you should see a change within the next few days :) I wish I could've showed up to the event to see how it did... wasn't aware there were only 9 people that showed up. Was that for the free event or the 1ped paid event for skills as the prize?

~Danimal

I am going to be looking throughout the month for the lowest MU possible so that I can get more evade skills per ped spent for the contestant. So when I find good deals I will purchase them in the increments stated in the winning posts. Example first place is 500 peds value I would find a chip that would be TT+MU of 500 peds value and of course I will always find something worth more for my peds. I hope this helps out to clear any confusion there is :)
[...]

So if you still don't have chips, is that possible to receive 500 ped instead chips?

So if you still don't have chips, is that possible to receive 500 ped instead chips?

Yes it is possible to receive peds instead of chips. Just let me know when you claim your prizes :)

~Danimal

I've updated the numbers of argos and maxed out their numbers today and decreased the exos to 3/10 as well with only 1 active DNA. I think this should be it for the changes... let me know how well it goes :)

Let me also know if you are constantly running to hunt still, if this is the case I will add more exos but I know those are unpopular. If anyone can supply me with argo parts or argo DNA (I can pay for them) I would greatly appreciate it.

~Danimal

Last edited:
Maybe you should remove (to make it even more clear):

(Exceptions will be made for blocking ped card balance, mining find depths, and pm conversations.

/Mackan

Maybe you should remove (to make it even more clear):

(Exceptions will be made for blocking ped card balance, mining find depths, and pm conversations.

/Mackan

ahh thanks for pointing that out, fixed now :)

Manage do get a global on an Exo yesterday, but EntropiaTracker didnt manage do get a printscreen, so I missed it :(

http://www.entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=36905

I know its not enough with this, since it dosn't tell where I got it, but I just want to clearify that im in the competition! :)

I've installed a better printscreen software now ;)

1st Global

75 PED

Last edited:
#1. Allophyl Old 203 PED

2nd Global: 57 PED

Back