The Great Pretenders
Mary Mary Jane
Foots Shadow found looking for Arms and Gloves up to Shadow please
:lolup:

Last edited:
Bump it up...

bump on armor :yay:

Come on Supermacy SGA owner F show me where u are

Guess your statement that you are selling out was incorrect then.

Gratz on being my 1st neg rep in many months.

Guess I might as well start enforcing rule 3.8 - Quitting/Leaving again. I've ignored enforcing that one for a while, but seems nothing's changed. Folks say they're leaving and it turns out they are here to stay.

I dont wanna defend MJ, BUT he did state in his sales thread that he is still looking for the 3 missing parts of his set, probably just hoping that completing it will bring a bit more cash...

Guess your statement that you are selling out was incorrect then.

Gratz on being my 1st neg rep in many months.

Guess I might as well start enforcing rule 3.8 - Quitting/Leaving again. I've ignored enforcing that one for a while, but seems nothing's changed. Folks say they're leaving and it turns out they are here to stay.

I have never reacted to any moderator actions on EF/PCF, so gratz on being the 1st.
Your response is childish and unnecessary.
Don't start acting like some sort of trading gestapo.

Just to set one thing straight: I would have posted this even if it were Adolf Hitler who had posted this.
I'm not trying to support anyone, i just dont like the way JC responded to this.

Both Sissi and Bruud are correct. I should have been more clear that what I posted here was a personal opinion, and not responding as a moderator. Mentioning the issue of rule 3.8 blurred the line and I was wrong to do that.

Personally, (NOT as a moderator) I fail to see if you are truly selling out, why not simply sell your 4 pieces and let someone else finish the set. :scratch2:

If you are truly selling out, then I owe you an apology.

Bump it up ...
If you have friend own this parts please pm me...

Foots Shadow found looking for Arms and Gloves up to Shadow please

Bump on it up :p

Back