10,000 PED up for grabs to Kaos society members each year !

Status

Viperstrike

Stalker
Banned
Shadowsniper Viper Viperstrike
kaos.jpg

10,000 PED up for grabs to Kaos society members each year !

Yes, you heard correctly fellow members of Kaos !

10,000 PED up for grabs each year.

We will be hosting a series of free to enter events throughout the year in which you could claim some nice PED prizes. All you have to do is play Entropia with Kaos to win - Hunting, Mining & Crafting.

Kaos is committed to providing a well rounded experience for its members.

We are looking to create an active, mature, fun & attractive society.
To do this we have decided on some society competitions we will be hosting for our members.

And all you have to do is play to win ! :yup:

Every 2 weeks - A prize of 250 peds will be given away! :eyecrazy:

To an active Kaos member who is able to produce a global closest to the randomly selected value between 50 ped and 250 ped for that fortnight (2 week period).

Entropia Tracker will track the proof required so no screenshots are required.

All you have to do is play Entropia with Kaos to win this prize - Hunting, Mining or Crafting !

Every 3 months - A prize of 1,000 ped will be up for grabs! :eyecrazy:

To the Kaos member who scores the highest loot out of two timezone friendly free entry events Kaos will host.

Recruitment:

If this interests you then send a PM about your interest in becoming a member of Kaos. :wise:

Or see our active recruiting thread to join today -
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?212424-Kaos-Recruiting

We would love to have you aboard :)

Cheers,
Viper

Disclaimer: I Shadowsniper Viper Viperstrike solely sponsor the Kaos society ingame event prizes.

Last edited:
An example of how the quarterly events will work - Up for review (To be decided upon)

Rules,
  • You may only use a TT Opalo laser rifle or TT melee weapon (To be decided on)
  • Any armor/hks can be used for the event.
  • Two free events will be created in two friendly timezones to cater for all society members. This will be done to cover morning/evening cusp-timezones across the globe.
  • A society member may only enter one of the two events held.
  • Events will be held on easy to participate land, examples. Young - Provider shinks, berys, combibo, longu, "enter easy to kill mob LA here" - There are plenty of LAs that will cater to our needs - See post below attention to landowners (To be decided upon)
  • Members with the title of hunter or above may claim the quarterly 1000 PED event prize - Meaning you must be with the society until your trial period is over to claim a quarterly event prize.
  • Junior hunters still in their trail period may enter the competition in the spirit of joining in on the fun but may not claim the quarterly 1000 PED event prize.
  • If a global was not scored in either event of highest loot wins, the prize will be shared between the two highest loot members, one from each event; otherwise the highest global wins out of the two events.

Let me know your thoughts. Quarterly events will start from September 2011 :wise:

Last edited:
Kaos 1000 PED quarterly society event winners

Congradulations to society winners of the quarterly 1000 PED society event.

2011 Winners

• September 2011 Winner - 1000 PED -

• December 2011 Winner - 1000 PED -

Last edited:
Kaos 250 PED fortnightly society competition giveaway!

Congradulations to society winners of the fortnightly 250 PED society competition.

True Random Number Service - Random Sequence Generator
Link - http://www.random.org/sequences/

Here is the PED sequence for each fortnightly 250 PED giveaway:

To win:

Be a part of Kaos society while hunting, mining or crafting and score a global closest to the PED sequence number listed. Society members are entered automatically each fortnight with EntropiaTracker providing a record of achievements for members. No screenshots are necessary.

July 2011 - December 2011 Winners

PED - Competition Dates - Kaos society member winner

• 105 PED - Fri July 01st to Thurs July 14th winner - 250 PED -

• 65 PED - Fri July 15th to Thurs July 28th winner - 250 PED -

• 82 PED - Fri July 29th to Thurs Aug 11th winner - 250 PED -

• 241 PED - Fri Aug 12th to Thurs Aug 25th winner - 250 PED -

• 55 PED - Fri Aug 26th to Thurs Sep 8th winner - 250 PED -

• 157 PED - Fri Sep 9th to Thurs Sep 22nd winner - 250 PED -

• 86 PED - Fri Sep 23rd to Thurs Oct 6th winner - 250 PED -

• 89 PED - Fri Oct 7th to Thurs Oct 20th winner - 250 PED -

• 53 PED - Fri Oct 21st to Thurs Nov 3rd winner - 250 PED -

• 189 PED - Fri Nov 4th to Thurs Nov 17th winner - 250 PED -

• 96 PED - Fri Nov 18th to Thurs Dec 01st winner - 250 PED -

• 91 PED - Fri Dec 02nd to Thurs Dec 15th winner - 250 PED -

• 73 PED - Fri Dec 16th to Thurs Dec 29th winner - 250 PED -

Last edited:
Reserved for Kaos hosted events open to all participants

Reserved for Kaos hosted events open to all participants :yay:

This is still under consideration at this time.

Stay tuned to this space for further details (In the future) ;)

Last edited:
Attention Land Owners - Input required !

Hello Land Owners,

We at Kaos are looking to host a number of society events throughout the year on LAs using the events system.

We are generally looking for those land areas on Calypso which have the smaller/easier mobs to kill.
A few examples - Corns, Fouls, Shinks, Combibo, Longu etc all in the young to provider category.

We would like to create events that can be entered by all of our society members of which we will be limiting the weapon that can be used in the event. For example using an Opalo or other TT based melee weapon.

Therefore we are looking for LA owners with smaller/easier mobs that can be killed by such weapons.

The format as posted above will be hosted quarterly in 2 events (2 timezones) of which the highest loot wins.
There is also the possibility of external society hosted events which we will open up to all participants.

If you are such a land owner with smaller/easy to kill mobs,
I would like to hear from you to discuss future arrangements.

Feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks,
Shadowsniper Viper Viperstrike

PS. Sponsorship of event creation fee is highly welcomed and appreciated but is not necessary :wise:

Feel free to use my land area for this event(s) I currently have argonauts and exarosaurs on the land area. Once I can find the last part for cornundacuda that I need it will get added. Also if you guys hunt,mime enough I could possibly sponsor some of your events. Good luck with with this event guys!

P.S. You sure do make it very hard for people wanting to stay in their society with this sort of incentive, how long do you plan on being able to host these events anyways? Also where is all of this ped comimg from for these types of events? Sponsors?

~Danimal

Feel free to use my land area for this event(s) I currently have argonauts and exarosaurs on the land area. Once I can find the last part for cornundacuda that I need it will get added. Also if you guys hunt,mime enough I could possibly sponsor some of your events. Good luck with with this event guys!

P.S. You sure do make it very hard for people wanting to stay in their society with this sort of incentive, how long do you plan on being able to host these events anyways? Also where is all of this ped comimg from for these types of events? Sponsors?

~Danimal

Hi Danimal,

Thanks for the input, you are one of the people I am looking to discuss this further with, noting the mobs on your LA being suitable for such events.

I am looking to finance this for 1 year (1000USD), with a reassessment at the 6 month period (500USD) to consider its worth in continuing the events.

I am personally sponsoring this out of my own pocket. I took the money out of a budget I had assigned to buy a new state of the art PC with - http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/threads/the-ultimate-gamester-pc-spec-6-000-7-000-usd.5184/

So now I am $1000 USD down on that project's budget :wise:

No other sponsorship is included, internally or externally at this time.

I am playing Entropia mainly for the fun and challenge of playing the game with no goals to make money or be uber. I am just here to have fun and meet new people, help out where I can with developing a nice rounded society/family to have fun with.

If you were up for sponsorship of the event creation cost ? I am not sure what the fee to MindArk is, that would be greatly appreciated, but please do not feel obliged/committed to do so.

If you wish to know a little more about me, I have two blog up on EntropiaPlanets.com

Background - http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/entries/test-blog-and-hello-to-all-entropians-from-viper.139/
Some small goals in EU - http://www.entropiaplanets.com/foru...ould-like-to-achieve-july-2011-june-2012.140/

Take care and thanks again for the input,
Viper :)

Sounds good let me know what you want to do, we can discuss further in game or here through PMs ill be back on Calypso sometime tonight.

~Danimal

Sounds good let me know what you want to do, we can discuss further in game or here through PMs ill be back on Calypso sometime tonight.

~Danimal

Sounds good, I will add you to the list of LA owners to chat to.
It won't be tonight 10 pm here now, I am off to crash shortly to the flip side of reality :yup:

I will send you a PM in the near future once I have had the opportunity to meet a few others to discuss things further. Mega is the leader and recruiter for Kaos - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...?212424-Kaos-Recruiting&p=2764938#post2764938
So I will need to run the opportunities by him and other current society members first ;)

Thanks again,
Viper

Looking for suitable LAs to host events on - TT weapon use.

Still looking for other LA owners to talk to, feel free to post or send a PM.

Thanks,
Viper

Last edited:
Event on hold pending healthy society growth.

I have thought further about this events competition and feel it would be better to put it on hold for now until we grow the Kaos society to 50 members or so in a healthy fashion before starting up such events.

I am going to put the event on hold and ask for a lock on the thread for the time being.

I feel it would be best if we build the Kaos society without the incentive of free PED being thrown around so that we get the right class of people through the door.

Thanks All,
Viper

PS. Mod please lock this thread.

Last edited:
You pay people to join your society?

Splendid idea... brings for sure a lot of quality folks...

:duh:

Status
Back