Smilgs hunting log

Status
No, unless my return % changes to worse, will not change anything. I try to base my behavior on statistics and theories based on statistics not something MA/anyone else says. Imk2 users changing the gun or selling out tells me something. If dmg/pec mattered that much, they wouldn't. I have some practical thoughts on why that is.
  • The dmg/pec can be applied to 50% of your loot since thats what you typically get with no increased loot.
    (Meaning if you apply the effect of dmg/pec in terms of more mobs killed, you must apply the gain in normal loot, not increased loots. In effect this cuts the eco increase of mobs shot due to dmg/pec by approximately half so 2.866 i get with my combo is close enough to 3.083 thinking that way)
  • I believe as the system has to throw more hofs to the less dmg/pec way, in effect getting more items with MU also compared to say imk2 user (also my statistics show it)
What I suggest to take into account from the notes, is that "the importance of being maxed can not be stressed enough". Meaning, preferably use sib or use nonSIB only when relatively close to 100/100.

Last edited:
No, unless my return % changes to worse, will not change anything. I try to base my behavior on statistics and theories based on statistics not something MA/anyone else says. Imk2 users changing the gun or selling out tells me something. If dmg/pec mattered that much, they wouldn't. I have some practical thoughts on why that is.
  • The dmg/pec can be applied to 50% of your loot since thats what you typically get with no increased loot.
    (Meaning if you apply the effect of dmg/pec in terms of more mobs killed, you must apply the gain in normal loot, not increased loots. In effect this cuts the eco increase of mobs shot due to dmg/pec by approximately half so 2.866 i get with my combo is close enough to 3.083 thinking that way)
  • I believe as the system has to throw more hofs to the less dmg/pec way, in effect getting more items with MU also compared to say imk2 user (also my statistics show it)
What I suggest to take into account from the notes, is that "the importance of being maxed can not be stressed enough". Meaning, preferably use sib or use nonSIB only when relatively close to 100/100.

I agree with you, and would like to add something from my very LIMITED experience.

• More Dps = faster the mob dies
  • faster the mob dies, the less you get hit
  • less you get hit, the less defensive cost you incur

For me this is huge, since when i am fapping i often get hit. I am all about keeping my defensive costs down.
I have been fapping primarily in this game, and I have decayed thousands on others people's dime. I have literally fapped for 1-2 months without going on a single hunt (6-7 hrs or more a day healing). I still get around 90% returns though. So i don't think my healing gives me "more loot". If it did... I would have 110% or more returns. So more dps must increase my economy of killing that mob.

Anyways just a small observation from a low mid level player.

Respectfully,

Sam

Weekly update
June 2012 = +1328 hunting, -709 mining so far

If i look here..

May 2012 = -12,736 hunting, +2,869 mining
June 2012= +1328 hunting, -709 mining so far

What happend.

Hmm either loot improved or I play according to rules from 1st page more (believe it's the later).
Also no active event helps to follow the rules :D
What happend.

Monthly update
June 2012 = +2895 hunting, -1006 mining
P.S.
Updated the first post with worst mobs info. Proterons young good, robot event bad.

Last edited:
Be interested to see how migration Mob treats ya.

Guess your turn over be high enough to come out okay on it

Nah big turnover doesn't mean you do good. Came out of the robot event with -17k. It actually went better when I slowed down.
Be interested to see how migration Mob treats ya.

Guess your turn over be high enough to come out okay on it

I see your losses have slowed down... I guess The #2 hunter will give entropia a try again...

See u soon

If you do the same stuff as you did - nothing has changed! Look how many rexts i killed this month :)
I see your losses have slowed down... I guess The #2 hunter will give entropia a try again...

Please made a log joker :D it will be nice to see a sword user log ( try without full enhancer )

Weekly update
July 2012 = -9970 hunting, -536 mining so far
Basically have to stop the migration event for the daily runs, the rate losses are going is just too much - even more importantly, can't sell guns at current prices. On the positive side, the modshadow foot guards should still keep me in + if sold.

Last edited:
Weekly update
July 2012 = -9970 hunting, -536 mining so far
Basically have to stop the migration event for the daily runs, the rate losses are going is just too much. On the positive side, the modshadow foot guards should still keep me in + if sold.

I lost about 2k peds in a little over 3 hours... so yea... I have to stop too... 17-18 peds to kill LT... mostly novas and 2-3 pedders those hours... was really bad... not complaining just confirming Smilgs findings

gratz on the mod shadow...

Weekly update
July 2012 = -7500 hunting, -965 mining so far
Mostly due to weekend of eomons, would have been better without touching them.

Weekly update
July 2012 = +31,500 hunting, -2142 mining so far
The shadow foots is basically the plus, and LT gave back what I lost on them by Sunday. Shiny migration!
P.S. The plus is estimated if all of what lies in storage sells for goot %, started to follow rule #4 more.

Weekly update
July 2012 = +31,500 hunting, -2142 mining so far
The shadow foots is basically the plus, and LT gave back what I lost on them by Sunday. Shiny migration!
P.S. The plus is estimated if all of what lies in storage sells for goot %, started to follow rule #4 more.

shouldnt that first number be green!? :p

~Danimal

Month update
July 2012 = +35,000 hunting, -2932 mining

nice result! AoW takes all :laugh:

Weekly update
August 2012 = -3,850 hunting, -1,281 mining

Month update
August 2012 = -2,668 hunting, -1,043 mining
Was hunting scips most of the time, but the minus did not come from them.
Will be returning to proterons+scips, maybe trying to complete the levi mission.

So from July 2012 = +35,000 hunting, -2932 mining

You go to...

You went - 37,668 in hunting....What happend.

I am doing posts per week until the end of the month, then open up a new month from 0. See second post for a summary of months and totals.
So from July 2012 = +35,000 hunting, -2932 mining

You go to...

You went - 37,668 in hunting....What happend.

Weekly update
September 2012 = -1,018 hunting, +864 mining (so far)
Doing the Levi mission, and hunting proterons/scips when bored/pissed with levis

Sad, but predictable weekly update
September 2012 = -14,377 hunting, +414 mining (so far)
This is what being noob and doing huge proterons solo can do to you. Monthly return including MU down to 89%, hasn't been that low for a long time... Probably since I last touched big proterons :D
Back to the rules

Guess I will subscribe to thread made by one of the most serious hunters in the whole universe.

am rely surprised you lose so much whith youre gear skills, make the MA theory/advice (play whith maxed weapons totaly BS).
I guss is like everything for some one to win someone got to loose sorry you are loosing now.

Now that i did read the whole thinky i can understand why you are loosing stop hunting the big sink mobs.

Last edited:
Sad, but predictable weekly update
September 2012 = -14,377 hunting, +414 mining (so far)
This is what being noob and doing huge proterons solo can do to you. Monthly return including MU down to 89%, hasn't been that low for a long time... Probably since I last touched big proterons :D
Back to the rules

Out of complete curiousity... are you using full damage enhancers and an evil or are you using no damage enhancers and a dante? And what are you pulling with?

Status
Back