Against Interplanetary TPs

Say NO to interplanetary TPs

• No

Votes: 42 97.7%
  • No

Votes: 33 76.7%

• Total voters
I will say no against interplanetary tps... (LOL)

I will say no against interplanetary tps... (LOL)

Muahahahaha, Mind Control :p

Nah, put it like that out of spite that the other post is biased an appearently no matter what you say there, a post is considered in favor of it lol

Your poll is biased. It only has an option for No. It needs an option for HELL FUCKING NO AND SHUT THAT OTHER GUY UP! :girl:

So far 32 out of 32 people voted against interplanetary TPs. Looks like majority vote wins :rofl:

Lol :p

So far 32 out of 32 people voted against interplanetary TPs. Looks like majority vote wins :rofl:

Lol :p

not really, I voted No against interplanetary Tp's, and come to think of it, so did 31 others.. So all are in favor of interplanetary tp's...

not really, I voted No against interplanetary Tp's, and come to think of it, so did 31 others.. So all are in favor of interplanetary tp's...

A vote of no will count as a vote for whatever perspective we deem to be the one we want.

Congratulations on your vote of no. This is democracy!

Lmao, you got me Spawn, I did word that like a moron when you had me re-read it :laugh:

Even though some of us are pissed at MA, some at each other, and what not, hopefully this was some comedic relief at least :)

Back