another ath

Status
Swifty said:
I'm not saying this person trapped or not because i wasnt there when it happened. However figured i would go to the well known trapping spot right after the ath and this is what i found. Gratz to you if it was legit...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

wow this guy must be fuckng uber to kill that mob in plated grem, 400 hp maybe? :rolleyes:

well this is one of those 'events' that may change my view of MA either VERY + or VERY -

Weak hp, M2875, gremlinarmor... There is no way on hell this one was tanked ligit... Player (+whoever he might transfer peds, items aso to) needs to be permabanned and loot put back in "pool"... Ffs if stuff like this is allowed to happen when just "trapping" as such giver tempbans then i might as well sell skills and do it fulltime i guess instead of taking 300ped armordecay each time i hunt spiders?...

to trap or not to trap. that is the question.

a permban is the answer...

Optima said:
Weak hp, M2875, gremlinarmor... There is no way on hell this one was tanked ligit... Player (+whoever he might transfer peds, items aso to) needs to be permabanned and loot put back in "pool"... Ffs if stuff like this is allowed to happen when just "trapping" as such giver tempbans then i might as well sell skills and do it fulltime i guess instead of taking 300ped armordecay each time i hunt spiders?...

makes more sense to sell all my stuff get a nice new car IRL and create new AVI every week and go trap spiders :rolleyes: not much point in getting the HP and equip it seems so unness now :|

Last edited:
If it’s a trapped spider I say permanent ban :wise:

I lost a lot of peds during Friday night hunting those fuckers, armor, ME, ammo makes me want to throw up :mad:

Ban would make MA happy i think. They get to destroy one avvy with 100 agil. That's close to impossible to get since they nerfed the skill system.

kygon said:
makes more sense to sell all my stuff get a nice new car IRL and create new AVI every week and go trap spiders :rolleyes:
Looks to me that Naithan already thought of this.... 100 Agility, yet weak HP must mean he has chipped out skills at some point :confused:

I hope some action is taken by MA on this, we are all being cheated out of our money if this person trapped a spider to get an ATH :(

If that screenschot is legitimate, MA really needs to do something.

I guess this explains a hunting trip Skalman and I did in that exact area (NE of Orthos) 10 days ago:

We killed ~200 spiders in a 7 hour non-stop hunting session. NONSTOP. We got exactly ZERO globals for the first 198 spiders. As our hunt progressed, you can understand we got more and more upset. We made a pact not to quit until we got a global or HOF. 2800 ped later, (decay, ammo, mind essence to TP when getting crit hits etc). We finally got 2 small globals and quit in frustration.

Skalman was wearing shadow+plates, I was wearing supremacy+plates, we both have mod faps, and Mod mercs, skalman was shooting Foeripper most of the time.

At the end we each lost over 1400 peds on the hunt.

Then a SINGLE person in gremlin who has nowhere near the skills or equipment gets the 2nd or 3rd largest loot ever?????

Something is fundamentally wrong here folks.

Skalman and I have both invested ALOT of money on skills and equipment to be able to hunt such mobs legitimately, and this is the payback?

If MA wants significant investment in this virtual universe, they need to foster a fair environment. This certainly does not qualify. I do not mind losing peds hunting high-risk mobs IF I know those peds will not be won a week later by someone exploiting a weakness in the system.

Something really needs to be done here. At the very least, the ATH should be removed from the list, and if possible, the avatar should be permanently locked, with ALL items and peds put back into the loot pool, not just those from this ATH loot (chances are the rest are ill-gotten as well).

Last edited:
Swifty said:
I'm not saying this person trapped or not because i wasnt there when it happened. However figured i would go to the well known trapping spot right after the ath and this is what i found. Gratz to you if it was legit...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

This guy has 100 agility, and if you call him noob you should reconsider that , since he probably has more agility than 99% of the players ^^

Grats to him for the hof, if he trapped or not we dont know. But if he did I hope that MA takes back the money and erase him from ATH-list, and give him a warning.

Case 82630 History
26 Jun 2006 <NAME REMOVED>:
Someone just got a 81,000ped aranetrox ATH... after trapping a spider. Its completly unfair, I've lost over 3200ped over the weekend only to have it given to someone who didn't deserve it and trap killed a creature.

What's going to be done about this???? Will everone get any compensation for the money they've invested, that was unfairly given away to a player who exploit bugs.

-Daniel

Links to screenshots of player at the trap:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29737&page=1

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/7/6/lookwhoifoundatthetrapaliveingremlin.JPG

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/2/9/6/untitled.jpg

Baldurn said:
This guy has 100 agility, and if you call him noob you should reconsider that , since he probably has more agility than 99% of the players ^^

Grats to him for the hof, if he trapped or not we dont know. But if he did I hope that MA takes back the money and erase him from ATH-list, and give him a warning.

You didnt notice the healthlevel @ weak ???

gonna send myself a support case too this is unbelievable.

IF this was a traped hof, wich is probably was; The loot SHOULD go back to the lootpool.
A bit harsch maybe, but alot of people have lost alot of money for these two ATHs to be able to drop.
And if you hunt against the eula and hof like that, you do not deserve it.
"But what if it was you that got it"
It wouldnt be me, i never trap. So that doesnt work either.
Its hard, but its fair.

MA any chance you can implement some king queue mechanism at the trap site?
I think this would be a good idea when all the good people sell off there uber geer and use oplao and trap spiders.

Fuck I’m pissed of now

As you can se I have already judged this exploiting cheater without a trial.

If am wrong I’m so sorry but MA look in to you’re logs ffs and post here.

Last edited:
Well hunting there is illegal that's why that avatar was there. And a statment about it, well it's not "really" in the EULA, it's more related to support (thx to Lexi for the info on this one), but that avatar there would had been enough to tell: "trapping is illegal, specially here"

Baldurn said:

100 agility does not let you hunt spider stalkers alone in gremlin armor. Not to mention that one screenshot shows him at full health, but only "weak" which means he has less than 150 HP (somewhere between 90 and 149).

Skalman is one of the most skilled players in the game, with well over 250 HP, and it is VERY difficult for him to tank a spider stalker alone, even with mod fap and full shadow+plates, extremely high defense skills, and the ability to deal ALOT of damage very quickly.

Also, I would not be surprised if this Nathan person, if indeed guilty of trapping in this instance, did not also acquire this high agility from fapping. So high agility alone tells nothing.

The ATH spot got a new story let offical 08 work this , because naithen is not a uber player,go to hall of fame look at the orthos trap wall

gg MA lol.....
Where was that 08 dude now eh ?? come on jezus :mad:

Last edited:
MA, please ban the exploiter and remove this record from the ATH list. Nothing discourages more than seeing that your efforts of getting any closer to hunting mobs like that worth nothing and anyone who dare to exploit the weakness in the AI can get loots like this.

I don't think a ban will happen. But MA could surprise all of us and give an example. And I think first time you are caught it's a ban of one week, then a lockdown... so if it's the first time, he will still have the money ;)

This is sickening, when I saw the ATH on my screen I wondered if it was trapped. If in fact they have logs of the very long (I assume) killing of that spider I'm sure they can see if it hit him at all and take the proper action.

Muskito said:
gg MA lol.....
Where was that 08 dude now eh ?? come on jezus, a big fuck you to MA :mad:

That was a bit harsh. The ATH was only about 4 hours ago (according to the screen grab) how about giving MA some time to fix this before hurling insults.

I'm sure they will check their logs and deal with it appropriately if indeed it was a case of trapping, at least I hope so.

You can always flame MA later if they do nothing. Won't you feel a bit silly if MA comes out in a couple of hours and announces that the ATH was reversed and the player banned?

Cheers :beerchug:

neomaven said:
100 agility does not let you hunt spider stalkers alone in gremlin armor. Not to mention that one screenshot shows him at full health, but only "weak" which means he has less than 150 HP (somewhere between 90 and 149).

Skalman is one of the most skilled players in the game, with well over 250 HP, and it is VERY difficult for him to tank a spider stalker alone, even with mod fap and full shadow+plates, extremely high defense skills, and the ability to deal ALOT of damage very quickly.

Also, I would not be surprised if this Nathan person, if indeed guilty of trapping in this instance, did not also acquire this high agility from fapping. So high agility alone tells nothing.

I don’t know you, so this has nothing to do with likes or dislikes, so hopefully you will not take this the wrong way :)

But honestly, yes Naithen did something bad, he trapped spiders (Don’t know if this was something he did often, since this is the first time I have even heard of him globaling of hoffing on one) But this doesn’t make him the antichrist.

Naithen was in Shaolin when we first joined some 8month ago or so, somewhere along the way he left for some reason I’m unsure of, haven’t talked much with him, but I’m pretty sure that thou he might not have invested as much money as you have, he have invested a lot more time – Money you might have more of than most of us, but time we all have equal amount of.
And about the fapping, he might have done that as well, but your in Warrant (Good people btw) ask in soc how many have never fap skilled :)

Ofcourse it’s fair if he gets banned, everyone should know that this is what I think, or at the very least gets the ATH taken away and gets a serious warning – But if you had been the one who got the ATH people would have been crying a lot as well (Maybe not as much) becourse some new rich chipper got an ATH (Correct me if I’m wrong, but tough HP and 64 agility doesn’t scream pre-beta unless this is a second account)

This is not a post to make any statement about Naithen being the good guy here and everyone else being the bad guys, he fucked up period – 90% of PE population have at some point killed a trapped mob, he just got an ATH, and now MA needs to correct that, be it banning or ATH taken away, I don’t care much, as long as they do something.

yer iw as in twin peaks when it happened at everybody there was like wtf??? then saw it was a spider and uproar.... this is a joke mindark and needs to be sorted or you may lose a lot of gamers...

I agree with that JackFree but then again MA knew the problem and by letting someone from their team run rounds down there it would never fix the problem.

I wonder if anyone will be against the fact that the spiderz are removed from that place (except trapperz)

Cuz i know most (can't say all don't know) ubers hunt araneatroxes west of troy and the mountain simply isn't a fun place at all to hunt

+i've send a support to make sure MA knows about this cuz i think we don't need to wait untill one of them reads it on the forum here.

neomaven said:

And who said that 100 agility lets you kill a spider stalker ? Not me *^.^*

I said that this guy cannot be a noob since he has more agility than most players that play this game. If he could kill this mob or not I clearly stated that i do not know. I simply destroyed the common thoughts that he is a noob , since everytime a new ATH comes, people want an oldtimer and not a new noob to get that kind of loot.

dr_udi said:
You didnt notice the healthlevel @ weak ???

I sure did ^^ But if you read my reply to Neomaven you understand.

Btw, I got some PM and rep after my first post, saying that i must know this guy well to say that good stuff about him.

That is not true, i have no idea who he is, and from what i know i have never even seen him :rolleyes:

expert laser sniper or pistoleer or whatever it says on the screenie... Looks like he chipped out. Maybe even sold the avvy since he left shaolin.

Baldurn said:
Btw, I got some PM and rep after my first post, saying that i must know this guy well to say that good stuff about him.

That is not true, i have no idea who he is, and from what i know i have never even seen him :rolleyes:

Then you have used the spider trap yourself.
..or for some other odd reason have a special place in your heart for cheaters.

Status
Back