Info: Codex Mission Details for Calypso Creatures

Mmmhh…

Drone Rank 6 = 1.5ped of category 1 reward
Drone Rank 7 = 1.87 ped of category 1 reward (at least that is what is shown..)

That is not much of a difference here.

Rank 7 was indeed only 1.87ped reward :/
Rank 8 shows 1.4ped of A8

Messi? Are broods considered one mission or do they have 6 differents missions? Thanks in advance

They are all under Aurli in codex

Same goes in the cyclops all bosses count as thorifoid (also thorio)

Thanks . Interesting but im disapointed. This will be over too fast..
Unlike evicerator middion. Best not grind mulciber for it

Thanks . Interesting but im disapointed. This will be over too fast..
Unlike evicerator middion. Best not grind mulciber for it

Over? It will never be over. After 26th rank you got repeatable forever.

Thorifoid and Thorio are seperate, or the same mission?

Rank 7 was indeed only 1.87ped reward :/
Rank 8 shows 1.4ped of A8

Drone Rank 9 shows 1.64ped of A9

.. pity that there isnt really a big difference in ped value between stages 6/7 and 8/9 ./

Drone Rank 9 shows 1.64ped of A9

.. pity that there isnt really a big difference in ped value between stages 6/7 and 8/9 ./

It's in line with the effort/spend required. From what I've seen so far it looks like if stage 1 takes X spend, then stage N takes N x X spend, i.e. a linear increase. Therefore the difference between 8 and 9 isn't all that much. Could be it ramps up towards the end, like the old 10-stage missions did. If not then it'll be fairly easy to get to the final stages for most mobs.

From what I've seen so far it looks like if stage 1 takes X spend, then stage N takes N x X spend, i.e. a linear increase.

No, it isn't, it's a little more exponential than that (but not much). Should be able to plot it when we have more data (or when I have time to think about it).

Skill rewards are linear.

If we know the value of Rank 1 and the pattern is what i think it is thats all we need to know to calculate every reward at every rank.

A5. Alertness, Bioregenesis, Bravado, Concentration, Dodge, Evade, First Aid, Telepathy, Translocation, Vehicle Repairing
B5: Analysis, Animal Lore, Biology, Botany, Computer, Explosive Weaponry Technology, Heavy Weapons, Support Weapon Systems, Zoology

If had this on the mobs ive hunted sofar, not sure if had it as only A5, but i've not seen B5 without also gettin the A5 options.

A5/B5. Alertness, Bioregenesis, Bravado, Concentration, Dodge, Evade, First Aid, Telepathy, Translocation, Vehicle Repairing, Analysis, Animal Lore, Biology, Botany, Computer, Explosive Weaponry Technology, Heavy Weapons, Support Weapon Systems, Zoology

Value of the B5 options is Half of the A5.

My current prediction is based on 3 skill tranches that repeat in the same pattern with the last mission offering a additional reward upon completion and then becomes repeatable. Sofar it held true for me as ive reached 10-19 on a couple missions.

So

1122311223112231122311223?

If you claim the reward at any level is it then subtracted off the next level?? :eyecrazy:

or If you don't claim the reward is the next level reward larger?

If you claim the reward at any level is it then subtracted off the next level?? :eyecrazy:

or If you don't claim the reward is the next level reward larger?

if you complete level 1 and 2 together then go in to claim first you get to claim level 1 then you get to claim level 2

Skill rewards are linear.

If we know the value of Rank 1 and the pattern is what i think it is thats all we need to know to calculate every reward at every rank.

If had this on the mobs ive hunted sofar, not sure if had it as only A5, but i've not seen B5 without also gettin the A5 options.

A5/B5. Alertness, Bioregenesis, Bravado, Concentration, Dodge, Evade, First Aid, Telepathy, Translocation, Vehicle Repairing, Analysis, Animal Lore, Biology, Botany, Computer, Explosive Weaponry Technology, Heavy Weapons, Support Weapon Systems, Zoology

Value of the B5 options is Half of the A5.

My current prediction is based on 3 skill tranches that repeat in the same pattern with the last mission offering a additional reward upon completion and then becomes repeatable. Sofar it held true for me as ive reached 10-19 on a couple missions.

So

1122311223112231122311223?
The Value of 'B5' seems to be around 2/3 of A5 (see pic on page 3) - slightly more than just half :cool:
I've seen the B5 selection on the following mobs so far:
Legionnaire, Droka, Drone, Trooper, Caperon, Eviscerator, Warrior.
Others have found B5 on Leviathan, Feffox, Harbinger

Furthermore, the reward for rank 15 Trooper was exactly twice the reward for rank 10.

No, it isn't, it's a little more exponential than that (but not much). Should be able to plot it when we have more data (or when I have time to think about it).

should be something like this
06a63a35f5.png

06a63a35f5.png

The amount of kills from one level to the next isn't linear, but I am assuming that ped input: skill (in ped) output IS linear.

The former isn't a problem, the latter would imply that it pays off to do L1-L10 mission on all mobs before going further IF the relationship is NOT linear (which I think it is).

Simplest way to measure this is hunting naked with a melee weapon that uses no ammo (least book keeping).

Atm we are missing the second curve in that graph (ped gain per input per level)

Drone Rank 10:

A10 = 93.75pec

Alertness
Bioregenesis
Bravado
Concentration
Dodge
Evade
First Aid
Telepathy
Translocation
Vehicle Repairing

B10 = 60.00pec

Analysis
Animal Lore
Biology
Botany
Computer
Explosives
Heavy Weapons
Support Weapon Systems
Zoology

06a63a35f5.png

That's about what I'm thinking too. It's definitely not linear. Going to try to consolidate all the info I have into one table/chart this afternoon, which should give more insight.

Caudatergus

A1 5 pec
A2 10
A3 9.37
A4 12.50
A5 9.37
A6 40
A7 50
A8 37.50
A9 43.75

A10. Alertness, Bioregenesis, Bravado, Concentration, Dodge, Evade, First Aid, Telepathy, Translocation, Vehicle Repair - 25 pec

Code:
Berycled rewards (I'll edit the last ranks)
5: 0.082 alertness
6: 0.35 dext
7: 0.4375
8: 0.3281 perc
9: 0.3883 perc
10: 0.2187 alert
11: 0.7875 dext
12: 0.875 dext
13: 0.6562 perc
14: 0.7656 perc
15: 0.4375
16: 1.57 dext
17: 1.75 dext
18: 1.20 Perc
19: 1.31 Perc
20: ??? (Forgot to write down, certainly lower than Rank15*2 though ...)
21: 2.8 dext
22: 3.15 dext

Last edited:
Soc mate of mine confirmed Shinkiba repeatable.

7-25 ped TT reward, u can pick ALL previous skills.
Probably same for all other challenges as well (can pick all previous skills).

This is a freaking DREAM. So epic VU!

Eviscerator Rank 3: 1.07 PED of A4

Eviscerator Rank 4: 1.43 PED of A4

Soc mate of mine confirmed Shinkiba repeatable.

7-25 ped TT reward, u can pick ALL previous skills.
Probably same for all other challenges as well (can pick all previous skills).

This is a freaking DREAM. So epic VU!

But it means, as I feared, everything is completely generic.

Yes, but MA are lazy as hell. What did you expect? :scratch2:

I just hope there are challenges that allow u to get attributes too..

Yeah, just pick the best mob to hunt and stay on that forever...

Back