Long time players in low category Mayhems

Mayhem was much better when it was a competition for the elite, but with (effectively random, but you had to compete) prizes for lower placed people (25th, 50th, 75th. 100th etc) and a possibility to find good items in the loot, so that anyone had a chance of something, but only the best would get the top prizes.

Yes, they should not have removed those prizes, they should be restored. They don't have to be super valuable, but something useful or cool, not something boring like tokens.

Yes, they should not have removed those prizes, they should be restored. They don't have to be super valuable, but something useful or cool, not something boring like tokens.

Yeah, I won 25th prize once, shooting with a tier 7 0x0. Happy times. And I would compete if those prizes were there.

Now.. No thanks, farm a few boxes, but generally not even trying.

Why do you leave this just as a question.Just test it and find the truth.
Gather 10 people and rotate whispers to any suspected avatar in this game.DO even a math question demanding for a human answer and you will find the truth.Once you obtain the answer or not you can come post your stupid shit.
I am open for any test any player in this game is willing to develop.
Bring it on.

If you were not so vain, people would not check other games and see that you are online and playing multiple games at once.

You vanity will cost you your account someday :laugh:

If you were not so vain, people would not check other games and see that you are online and playing multiple games at once.

You vanity will cost you your account someday :laugh:

I actually play multiple games in the same time and its known.You are free to comment as you want regarding my behavior, language or attitude because that's all you got.Its all subjective based on your perception.
I am just trying to defend myself here trying to offer people tools to verify their words against my game play.I don't know whats the best I can do in this situation if what I am doing is called vanity then I guess I have no other option.

Response to the OP:
If you think these events are fair and gives everyone a fair shot, you are sadly mistaken.
It's more or less whoever pours the most peds in, with some smarts and planning, will place well.

Original post is misleading.
They are not wining Peds. They are winning tokens.
When you finish the 14 hrs what do you get?
Nothing...
If you win enough tokens you can buy something that you can sell I guess.

If you want a different category for winning.
I have a thought on that.
So in the race to kill as many mobs as possible in 14 hrs I imagine the game play changes quite a bit.
I don't know for sure because I have not played that long in the events to make my own conclusions.
I assume that killing everything as cheaply and quickly as possible is the goal.

As we do LA events, some are most loot.
Some are biggest loot.

There should be a separate category for winning.

Along with the results for points, we get a result for Ped won.
And a result for biggest win.
The prize pool should be spit between these category

Those that are throwing any ped gains to the wind trying to maximise kills will not win in this category.
Those that spend their 14 hrs trying to hit gold should also be rewarded.

You don't have to publish how much we lost! I personally don't want to know Lol..

That is what I would like to see happen.

Rock

Because what kind of autist could actually play EU without doing other stuff at the same time and not go completely insane or fall asleep from boredom?

in a very old event at the beginning of the CLD, there were rewards in cld for the first places but also in lower rankings, the 10th, the 25th, the 50th, the 100th.
I think a system like that would not be bad and there would be a strategic side.

I'm curious why MA doesn't make Mayhem work like Gold Rush, where you can just choose which cat you want to participate in without having to chip out?

I like this idea actually. If the HP/Skill limit for Caly's mayhem would be removed, and the damage limit stays, it may work. But probably only with some tweaks to the damage limit as higher skilled players would still have an advantage with their skills that way.

Anyway, every year there are suggestions on how to change or improve events, I would rather see the bugs smoothed out first.

Last but not least, on a totally different note, I'm totally done reading people bringing Messi into almost every topic and shitting on him. Clearly if he was doing something against the rules MA would have done something about it already. (Although Messi could be a little bit more tacful responding to some people but I understand the frustration)

Last but not least, on a totally different note, I'm totally done reading people bringing Messi into almost every topic and shitting on him. Clearly if he was doing something against the rules MA would have done something about it already. (Although Messi could be a little bit more tacful responding to some people but I understand the frustration)

"why are you booing me, i'm right!"
His responses are often pretty snarky, but tbf sometimes the questions are pretty dumb.

Being on top in most cases paints a target on your back, in gaming and in the real world. People are going to look for reasons to dethrone you, and in the absence of anything substantial will often attack the character or their methods. It reminds me of Antitrust when the dude playing Gates says "when you're on top, people attack your product".

I don't have any opinion nor care about the accusations put forward against messi; but I do know that if people are generally looking for a reason to dislike you, you don't have to give them much encouragement.

Why not making categories based on attributes?:confused::wise::confused:

(Although Messi could be a little bit more tacful responding to some people but I understand the frustration)

I can't be tactful when I constantly get constant demands to provide all sorts of things as proof, interrogated, verbal assaulted, harassed, bullied, insulted in many forms, got Mindark employee status etc, and lets be honest that's nothing compared to how dumb the questions are or originator is often someone who is looking for revenge against Mindark because he lost his money or got frustrated.
Most of them are executed by forum users who has nothing to lose basically, hiding their own avatar identity to make sure no one will enforce negative activities against them.

I am not complaining about getting the above, I grew up in the gaming zone for 20 years, that's nothing compared to dota, cs:go, overwatch language, I am basically immune to all sorts of abuse when it comes to online language.I treat them accordingly in-game, I have around 140 avatars on my ignore list and my gameplay is pretty chill, however when it comes to the official forum since I am not registered anywhere else when it comes to Entropia Universe things are different.Here we don't discuss from one person to another because that's irrelevant, here new registered players read what we discuss and they might apply that to their own gameplay that's how the problems begin.I am not surprised when I get messages from people I never heard of or I never spoke with that they know "hard facts" about me :) I wouldn't have a problem to add more on the ignore list but I have a feeling that this will stop them from reaching their own goals and instead of looking up and up they start digging in areas where they can't find anything to inspire them.

Besides that my philosophy is not to offer everyone fish so they can eat, I am trying to make them somehow to start learning how to fish and catch their own.On the other hand we are all eating from the same table so if we are all sharing the good stuff I will eat less at the end of the month which is not something you want when Entropia Universe is your full time job.
People don't get that and they get distracted by my language and instead of looking for meaning or absorb information they attack my person.This is somehow my reassurance that they don't care about improving and they are here just for the popcorn or drama.
Oh well ..

Your boasting on forums, how special and skilled you are, brings the attention. Look at your twitch profile or your posts - if spelling B winning was a thing in Romania, you would have it all over the place, including forum signature.

Give your gear and let 100 highest hunter accounts in EU use multiple people to pewpew 18 hours a day and you would be just a random guy from top 100.

You are just one of the hundreds of thousands of players out there with too much time and some financial backing, but not all of them are total tools :wise:

My botting comment was made on EU gameplay, with good FOV, a bot can win mayhems or be nr1 hunter :) Don't have to have any special knowledge or skill to top the leaderboards in a game that consist pressing 2 buttons for 18 hours a day. Once you get past that and start giving actual advise, post your returns, gear consideration etc, then you be an example, until then, you're a clown.

Once you get past that and start giving actual advise, post your returns, gear consideration etc, then you be an example, until then, you're a clown.

All of this data is public- you know the gear, you know the skills, you know the activities based on globals. You might even get an idea of returns when you track returns of killing million mobs. Now the question- what actual advice you are waiting if the facts are in front of you already and you just ignore these?

The formula of success = Efficiency + Looter + MU. It is stated in the official threads and non-official threads, but somehow most of the players simpy ignoring that fact in their thinfoil hats. Instead of following this most logical formula in the universe, players blame others about their losses after killing 0.1% amount of mobs than they should for getting return that they are worth

why do not you come back to the main subject, which is that new players feel wronged in the first categories of mayhem?
yes of course we can say that, little by little, there is no difference between an old player who retrogrades in these categories and a new one; I still think that there is a financial and psychological brake because it is not easy for a new to think in K ped and more to s'equipper and participate in mayhem in categories 1 to 3.
it is not very long and difficult to climb to meet the prerequisites of skills for these categories and basic equipment is sufficient, but when it comes to participate to be ranked in a mayhem, the expense flies .

bring 2 solutions:
1 / as I suggested, MA can give PM in 5th place, the 10th, the 25th, the 50th for example; he can even be even more generous.
in this way, even players who have little luck because they can not afford to invest as much as they should, can win a PM and that's good for the economy because let's not forget not that the activity of the game is essential for its durability and it is not the players who have 10 or even 100 invested k who will not care!
no, giving MPs more easily will not cause a drop in the prices of tradable items because given the amount of token it takes to get one, it will take participations for several years to mayhem; retaining a novice player is not a luxury!
at the same time, MA should significantly increase the number and type of items that can win, why not also farts with extremely useful bonuses (a pet that heales like a life steal), chips MF / quad or sleipnir or other vehicule unl / aml mining / luxury apartments in a new town and that would give access to bonus pills with superior features, 20mg, 25mg ...

everything is too static in this game except the so-called pool which is dynamic lol (sorry)

2 / the high thirds of the L weapons are not at all efficient, how many times it will have been necessary to burn half the TT of a weapon to arrive at the tier 4 ...
I do not remember having managed to mount a weapon L tier 10, it is exceptional and it should not be!
it's too long, too rare and I do not see why, if we unlock sites is essentially to increase our dps and increase our decay, our expenses and it makes live crafters; why MA nerve that ?????
by allowing us to have L weapons that go up in tiers faster, it would compensate the imbalance during events.

there are tons of solutions but in the face is what MA listens?
I play since 2004, but I have no weight, I can suggest an idea every day, there would be no return and it is more boring than losses in hunting.

otherwise, to participate in the off-topic: I do not know messi, I can not say if it's a good or bad person, I'm a hunter, an old hunter, who has skill out 3 times entirely and does not have the means to please me as I wish by buying me an equipment worthy of my game.
on the other hand I am admiring a player who invests and invested like him, it takes mental, perseverance, determination.
to want to be number 1 is not only a story of means, it is necessary to go to find in itself a reason to be it and to keep it intact and for that I say to him bravo.
that the jealous ones question themselves and then if I have a nice carriage, but who has the right to give me a lesson in morale, telling me that I must not fart it; if I fart, all those who have something to fart can do it because in this world nothing is given and everything can be lost quickly so have fun with a big smile of what you have!

:):D;):rolleyes::cool:

pourquoi vous ne revenez pas au sujet principal qui est que de nouveaux joueurs se sentent lésés dans les premières catégories des mayhem ?
oui bien sûr on peut dire qu'à peu de choses près, il n'y a pas de différence entre un vieux joueurs qui rétrograde dans ces catégories et un nouveau; je pense quand même qu'il y a un frein financier et psychologique car ce n'est pas simple pour un nouveau de penser en K de ped et plus pour s'équipper et participer aux mayhem dans les catégories 1 à 3.
il n'est pas très long et difficile de monter pour atteindre les prérequis de skills pour ces catégories et un équippement de base suffit, mais dès qu'il s'agit de participer pour être bien classé dans un mayhem, la dépense s'envole.

j'apporte 2 solutions:
1/ comme je l'ai suggéré, MA peut donner des PM à la 5ème place, la 10ème, la 25ème, la 50ème par exemple; il peut même être encore plus généreux.
de cette façon, même les joueurs qui n'ont peu de chance car ils n'ont pas les moyens d'investir autant qu'il le faudrait, peuvent gagner un PM et ça c'est bon pour l'économie car n'oublions pas que l'activité du jeu est essentiel pour sa pérennité et ce ne sont pas des joueurs qui ont des 10 voire 100 de k investis qui ne s'en préoccuperont pas !
non, donner des PM plus facilement ne causera pas une baisse des prix des items échangeables car étant donné la quantité de token qu'il faut pour en obtenir un, il va en falloir des participations pendant plusieurs années aux mayhem; fidéliser un joueur débutant n'est pas un luxe !
en même temps, MA devrait augmenter sensiblement le nombre et type d'objets que l'ont peut gagner, pourquoi pas aussi des pets avec des bonus extrèmement utiles ( un pet qui heale comme un life steal ), des chips MF /des quad ou sleipnir ou autre vehicule unl / des amp mining unl / des appartements de luxe dans une ville nouvelle et qui donnerait accès à des pills de bonus aux caractéristiques supérieures, des 20mg, 25mg ...

tout est trop statique dans ce jeu sauf la pool soi disant qui est dynamique lol ( pardon )

2/ les tiers élevés des armes L ne sont pas du tout efficient, combien de fois il m'aura fallut cramer la moitié du TT d'une arme pour arriver au tier 4 ...
je ne me rappelle pas avoir réussi à monter une arme L au tier 10, c'est exceptionnel et ça ne ddvrait pas l'être !
c'est trop long, trop rare et je ne vois pas pourquoi, si on débloque des emplacements c'est essentiellement pour augmenter nos dps et donc augmenter nos decay, nos dépenses et ça fait vivre des crafters; pourquoi MA nerf ça ?????
en nous permettant d'avoir des armes L qui montent en tier plus rapidement, ça compenserait le déséquilibre lors des events.

des solutions il y en a des tonnes mais en face est ce que MA écoute ?
je joue depuis 2004, mais je n'ai aucun poids, je pourrai suggérer chaque jour une idée, il n'y aurait aucun retour et ça c'est plus ennuyeux que les pertes en chasse.

sinon, pour participer au hors sujet: je ne connais pas messi, je ne peux pas dire si c'est une bonne ou mauvaise personne, je suis chasseur, un vieux chasseur, qui a skill out 3 fois entièrement et n'a pas irl les moyens de me faire plaisir comme je le voudrai en m'achetant un équippement digne de mon jeu.
par contre je suis admiratif devant un joueur qui s'investi et investi comme lui, il faut du mental, de la persévérance, de la détermination.
vouloir être numéro 1 n'est pas qu'une histoire de moyen, il faut aller chercher en soi une raison de l'être et la garder intacte et pour ça je lui dis bravo.
que les jaloux se remettent en cause puis irl si j'ai une belle voiture, mais qui a le droit de me faire une leçon de moral en me disant que je ne dois pas me la péter; si je me la pète, tous ceux qui ont de quoi se la péter peuvent le faire car dans ce monde rien n'est donner et tout peut se perdre vite donc amusez vous avec un grand sourire de ce que vous avez !

Your boasting on forums, how special and skilled you are, brings the attention. Look at your twitch profile or your posts - if spelling B winning was a thing in Romania, you would have it all over the place, including forum signature.

Give your gear and let 100 highest hunter accounts in EU use multiple people to pewpew 18 hours a day and you would be just a random guy from top 100.

You are just one of the hundreds of thousands of players out there with too much time and some financial backing, but not all of them are total tools :wise:

My botting comment was made on EU gameplay, with good FOV, a bot can win mayhems or be nr1 hunter :) Don't have to have any special knowledge or skill to top the leaderboards in a game that consist pressing 2 buttons for 18 hours a day. Once you get past that and start giving actual advise, post your returns, gear consideration etc, then you be an example, until then, you're a clown.

It is exactly what I am trying to point out to new registered players who have eyes to read and ears to listen.ANYONE can be nr1 hunter and win mayhems.
Allarom made a good point, all my gear is public, i hunt in public places, my tracker is open for everyone, I am not academical educated, I have no real life CV, I am no computer geek and I don't use sophisticated software to track anything or press anything on my avatar and this is what I am doing everyday because I love what I am doing and I have no other option in real life at this moment, so yeah I am a clown in real life for you.
If you believe what I do its profitable be my guest and do what I do.
On the other hand if you believe I talk shit and I manipulate you, then you are free to keep sweating.
Nothing of what I do is hard, anyone can do it.We need more players in this game.
So what do you wait?

Last edited:
There you go, another smartass useless comment. Anyone who does not praise you = sweater. Whatever, waste of words. Say hi to your team, they sure work hard to keep you afloat.

Yeah usually trying to have an argument battle with users on the forum who always hide their avatar's name is a waste of time.In the end you win the fight but you lose because of the bad image you get.I have a lot to lose while you have nothing on the table to lose.Its that easy to throw stupid words and label people.

Yeah usually trying to have an argument battle with users on the forum who always hide their avatar's name is a waste of time.In the end you win the fight but you lose because of the bad image you get.I have a lot to lose while you have nothing on the table to lose.Its that easy to throw stupid words and label people.

It's a Mindark owned forum and every time exploits, bugs, criticism etc are posted, someone gets banned. Over the years, new forum accounts are made.

If you were not a total tool, nobody would label you or call names. There are plenty high level hunters, crafters and miners who are not acting like you and nobody labels or laughs over them. As I said, clown, your choice.

I,m sick of it.
I'm tired of every thread becoming a pissing contest.
I reported this A-hole and I suggested they ban him.
That goes for all of you!
It's harassment!
I don't post my Avatar name because I loath social media.
I come here to get my point across to MA and try to get support or not from the player base who actually care about the game.
If any one really wanted to know who I am you could probably figure it out.

All the time I have listened to Messi I never see him pick a fight but he is attacked constantly.
He is an Icon in this game like it or not.
I salute you!!
Rock On Brother!

lol imagine getting butthurt in a video game forum :laugh::laugh:

It's funny how it's usualy him flying into everyones post, smartassing and bashing.

Didnt you quit? Like sell out and stuff? You did whine on forums, got banned etc, yet you are still here? Casino - you'll leave legs first :laugh:

CLUB PARADISE #1807XX

Statement for 2018 last viewed: 11/12/2019
This Win/(Loss) Statement reflects tracked play from Monday, January 1, 2018 through Monday, December 31, 2018.
Net Slot Play*:

Other Play (Table Games/Poker/Keno/Sports Book):

($684.01)

($117.40)

Net:

($801.41)

This is an un-audited statement and reflects gaming activity recorded when the Club Paradise card issued to the above named person was in use during the time period indicated.

This Win/(Loss) Statement reflects the sum total of all wins and losses recorded while playing slots*, table games, keno, or poker at the Atlantis while your Club Paradise card was inserted in our slot machines, or provided for tracking table games, keno, poker and/or sports book. The Internal Revenue Code places responsibility upon the taxpayer to track gambling wins and losses for tax purposes. This statement has been provided at your request and reflects tracking recorded by the Atlantis only.

This Statement does NOT include event or promotional winnings.

*Slots - This statement reflects the sum total of all Coin In of $26,781.20 (a sum of all credits wagered) less all Coin Out of $26,097.19 (a sum of all credits won). Coin Out includes all pays no matter how small or large, including taxable jackpots. Please refer to your W-2Gs for tax purposes.

Negative figures () indicate a loss to you and positive figures without a parenthesis () indicate a win to you.

Z12 Barbarella 1 0.98 CARRIED
Z12 Barbarella 1 0.93 STORAGE (Calypso)
ZX Eagle Eye 1 0.03 Bukin's Spare Rifle, Adjusted (439)
ZX Eagle Eye 1 0.08 Genuine Design Clone GDC-97 (693)
ZX Sinkadus 1 0.00 Z12 Barbarella (1367)
ZX Sinkadus 1 0.00 CARRIED
Zinc Ingot 9 2.70 STORAGE (Calypso)
Zinc Stone 103 10.30 STORAGE (Calypso)
Ziplex 'Fashion Line' Bleacher Addon (L) Blueprint 1 0.01 Tools (Vol. 2) (1246)
Ziplex A10 (L) Blueprint (L) 1 0.43 CARRIED
Total items value: 39212.3 PED for 1376 rows

Hunting Stats
Favorite Mob: Aurli

Highest Loot: 8 314 PED

Total Loot: 69 964 PED

Hunting Rank: 106 of 3 557

Mining Stats
Favorite Mineral: Lysterium Stone

Highest Loot: 279 PED

Total Loot: 1 987 PED

Mining Rank: 620 of 1 094

Crafting Stats
Favorite Item: Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L)

Highest Loot: 122 PED

Total Loot: 719 PED

Crafting Rank: 1 055 of 1 082

CLUB PARADISE #1807XX

Statement for 2018 last viewed: 11/12/2019
This Win/(Loss) Statement reflects tracked play from Monday, January 1, 2018 through Monday, December 31, 2018.
Net Slot Play*:

Other Play (Table Games/Poker/Keno/Sports Book):

($684.01)

($117.40)

Net:

($801.41)

This is an un-audited statement and reflects gaming activity recorded when the Club Paradise card issued to the above named person was in use during the time period indicated.

This Win/(Loss) Statement reflects the sum total of all wins and losses recorded while playing slots*, table games, keno, or poker at the Atlantis while your Club Paradise card was inserted in our slot machines, or provided for tracking table games, keno, poker and/or sports book. The Internal Revenue Code places responsibility upon the taxpayer to track gambling wins and losses for tax purposes. This statement has been provided at your request and reflects tracking recorded by the Atlantis only.

This Statement does NOT include event or promotional winnings.

*Slots - This statement reflects the sum total of all Coin In of $26,781.20 (a sum of all credits wagered) less all Coin Out of $26,097.19 (a sum of all credits won). Coin Out includes all pays no matter how small or large, including taxable jackpots. Please refer to your W-2Gs for tax purposes.

Negative figures () indicate a loss to you and positive figures without a parenthesis () indicate a win to you.

sooo... you are a gambling addict? maybe you should seek help and not post on a forum.

I have 50 people on my ignore list.
It's not because I don't like them!
It's because I can't stand hearing gratz.
GZ gz gratz gz gz gz Gratz GZGgzggzgzgGZGGZGg OMG GRATZ!!!!!
Who started that lame ass retarded saying.
When I'm out doing an event the only person I don't block is the host.
They say gratz but I need to hear the winning scores.
So I don't block them.

I also don't get the man dress thing.
Why are all these "Dudes" wearing a dress?
Who started that lame ass thing?
And don't tell me its a Kilt because It looks like a dress.

Ill bet that they aren't Dudes.
I bet they are Chicks disguised as Dudes.

Are you a dress wearing Dude that says gratz??
Your ignored!
:laugh:

I have 50 people on my ignore list.
It's not because I don't like them!
It's because I can't stand hearing gratz.
GZ gz gratz gz gz gz Gratz GZGgzggzgzgGZGGZGg OMG GRATZ!!!!!
Who started that lame ass retarded saying.
When I'm out doing an event the only person I don't block is the host.
They say gratz but I need to hear the winning scores.
So I don't block them.

I also don't get the man dress thing.
Why are all these "Dudes" wearing a dress?
Who started that lame ass thing?
And don't tell me its a Kilt because It looks like a dress.

Ill bet that they aren't Dudes.
I bet they are Chicks disguised as Dudes.

Are you a dress wearing Dude that says gratz??
Your ignored!
:laugh:

rofl luv it =p

Back