Discovery: Discover Good People at Entropia Universe :)

Auktuma

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Augis Auktuma Tumas

You know I love Green so much :D. Keep active in Entropia Universe, keep planning, keep investing your time and not just time, keep sharing your smiley to all habitants on media. Be logged into your dreams, my friends, and you will make me happy to see your names in green on my FL :)
Best wishes, my respect!!!. Thanks for your optimism, for your expectations and tasks for me, thanks for your good mood, thanks for your shoulder, thanks for living life with me at the great Virtual Universe!

Let's go discover together more of good people on the net ;)

The most precious thing in this game I got many new friends:ahh:

That's a lot of people :)) keep hoarding those friends :D

Gogo break the 2000 barrier and beyond. :ahh:

Grats :D - many active players out there some more some less.

Im on page 138 myself.

Grats, I did a cleanup not too long ago because having 30 pages of "friends" always offline was depressing.

If someone wants to add me back again feel free ;)

Edit: Good people on a friends list. On topic but song still applies lol

:grouphug:

Last edited:
Now the uncomfortable question.

Are they for sale ?

And at what mu ?

The most precious thing in this game I got many new friends:ahh:
That's a lot of people :)) keep hoarding those friends :D
Gogo break the 2000 barrier and beyond. :ahh:

The topic says “Discover Good People”. It isn’t about Friends, friends or “friends”, but it is about wider community, community of good people. As my start offered - Good people on my FL. And after you haven’t removed me yet from your FL – I guess all we are at same club of good people :D There are also Good people in the room at Fort Argus I live, Good People on Rookies I see talking and Good People globalling and HOFing and spreading their good mood around ��

Grats :D - many active players out there some more some less.
Im on page 138 myself.
Gratz. So you see even more Good People active daily. That adds to some optimism to see optimism of others. Logging in, globaling, chatting.

Grats, I did a cleanup not too long ago because having 30 pages of “friends" always offline was depressing.
If someone wants to add me back again feel free ;)
I always panic if sometime all friends on my FL will go active and will try just “hi” to me every day :D Happy you haven’t that panic �� There are good and bad sides in our life, in our choices.

"You have to be a friend first.. to have one." ;) I am still learning and hope it is... I do not count pages as "friends" but much more deeper.
:grouphug:

Topic is about Discover Good People. Term “friend” is way more complex and got local meanings, unique colors for it. You are very right that not the friend list brings us to being friends. But being Good People is one step closer to Friends. Magic Journey.

Now the uncomfortable question.
Are they for sale ?
And at what mu ?
Hahaha :D
you got me checking if I really posted my thread at “Selling” section :D Uff uff uff. I’m calm: all done right way.
But was it about You would like to buy some? Ah ah. :D I could go through the list and ask if any of them would like to be sold :D Just for having some unique fun �� Personally me prefer donating if you feel lonely - I’m sure many could hop to your list to serve you as friends for free. Just after being curious about your question ��
But skipping jokes, you have touched some deep and subtle question of relations. Subtle relations leading to good mood for both sides, for higher trust and trustworthy. There are many things what happen naturally not thinking about and you come to help, to donate something to your friends, to share, gift. Your time, your mood, your support, advice, knowledge, gear what you couldn’t have shared to first met. And that is “price” you pay. Not thinking that you pay. But still it costs. At times even tan hair after stress, heart attack.

“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
/E.R.”
Just people matter. Relations. Not ideas, not events. Latter are nothing if without thoughts of people. What for are ideas or events. Central is Man. A Cell of next Organism to evolve. Man-Heart-Cell, Man-Lungs-Cell, Man-Brain-Cell…”. Cells Working Together within the Organism evolved. Just after that Organism will generate ideas and go for events.

Thanks for your initiatives. Best my friends know me well and know that I need to be kicked to butt time to time to offer smiley or a word.

Well, best my wishes, dear Entropians, co-travellers at Virtual Universe. Have safe and joyful flight through your life!

Last edited:
Entropia is a community game. Our community is pretty damn awesome! This is a great post to stumble on before bed, made my day. Thanks, Auktuma.

After 10 years for myself, I still love EU. I'm still "new" by many peoples' standards, and that's ok. I have fun when I play, and I take breaks when I need them! This is the best sandbox MMORPG RCE out there by a long stretch. We all found something pretty cool in our little nitche hobby we play together.

Cheers, to the many more good people we'll meet along the way. :beerchug:

Really, lot of Good People in EU!
Every time I see Auktuma loggin' I have the temptation to say "hi!" me too and I stop myself just 'cause imagine how many players more entitled do that and I don't wanna disturb :ahh:
Charism and great "aura" and attitude belongs to you.
I only want to say it's an honour to be in your FL, even more after you posted this thread

DRM

You have all been Auktumated!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Hehe, deep one :D We joke with Japanese friends about “Akumated”, hehe :D To scare away evil sometimes there is need to play that role. When evil is outcompeted (be that outsider or insider evil – not much matters) and bashed down, life becomes more joyful. I’m sure there is nothing bad to have many colors to supply to picture we are creating for OUR enjoy.
Thanks for your version, Spacemated. I will check how it runs that “auktumated (L) 0.54” what we just looted on my Personal Manufacturing Terminal. On Normal run and maybe several clicks on Condition ��

Really, lot of Good People in EU!
Every time I see Auktuma loggin' I have the temptation to say "hi!" me too and I stop myself just 'cause imagine how many players more entitled do that and I don't wanna disturb :ahh:
Hehe, thanks for not using Argonaut Power Claw amped with hell amp (= multiple “hi” daily) on my Snable Old skin :D

Charism and great "aura" and attitude belongs to you.
I do not feel of having charism, I have no leader skills, I’m poor chatter, but hopefully I still have something attractive to offer. My heart and spirit are on plate to feed your optimisms��

I only want to say it's an honour to be in your FL, even more after you posted this thread
I will second you, my friend, It’s honour to me to be on your FL, even more after you posted your words on this thread. You hear and you care. Switching to more general case, invisible share multiplied becomes our strong ground stepping through the unrevealed.

Entropia is a community game. Our community is pretty damn awesome!
It is. And IT IS! :wtg:
There were moments when I was badly down and was very close to leave the media but friends, community were recharging my optimism batteries.
My very dream always been to have community offering invisible help but multiplied high, supplied in high colors by many unique individuals. To have something “in the air” attracting to stay within this community. Not having feeling of debt to that community but still wishing to share something into that “air” what energizes everyone.
Someone just purchased my level 13 amp and picked not cheapest one I had at auction. It could have been donation, support but at same time it is that “something in the air” I’m talking about. I try to know names and sometimes I PM my thanks and respect but sometimes I send my thanks and best wishes in mind. Not always I’m rich in time to notice everything what happens around but you have my deep thanks for that “something in the air” from EU community attracting to stay on this media and plan services to help. I wish some of you emit to us your good mood after you have sold your mining or hunting loots at above market – I try to order materials time to time at above market when I feel you are down on moods.

Let’s go discover Good People at Entropia Universe! For those who love hugs - :grouphug: and for beer lovers - :beerchug:

Last edited:
I do not feel of having charism, I have no leader skills, I’m poor chatter, but hopefully I still have something attractive to offer. My heart and spirit are on plate to feed your optimisms��

Putting aside the troll persona for a moment to say that you do indeed contribute something far more valuable than your crafting knowledge - I have never seen anything but endless positivity in all of your comments and posts (even sometimes in the face of negativity), and the one time we met in your armor shop you were super nice. The world would be an amazing place if everyone had your spirit. Keep up the good vibes! :beerchug:

Sometimes we find pearls, in a massive Dung-Heap!
Please stay away of dung-heap if you are not professional farmer who knows best use for that resource! :D. It will be great thing if they will find precious pearls to breakthrough boring and bring smiley to their face.

(voice chats not for me, sadly)

Last edited:
I have never seen anything but endless positivity in all of your comments and posts (even sometimes in the face of negativity), and the one time we met in your armor shop you were super nice. The world would be an amazing place if everyone had your spirit. Keep up the good vibes! :beerchug:

Thanks, buddy. It would be good sometime to meet for that :beerchug:

Back