Server Downtime for Maintenance

This downtime is a LAG maintenance window only?

This downtime is a LAG maintenance window only?

Just to fix loot lag that raised 2/3 days ago...

I m sure for the Failed messages and game stop working, we will need a new VU.
With luck we will get that next month. Nothing new too. Merry Mayhem 2017 we had game constantly stopping for like 6 months? Meanwhile they are spending our money on side projects and hiring more people to serve coffees.

Just to fix loot lag that raised 2/3 days ago...

I m sure for the Failed messages and game stop working, we will need a new VU.
With luck we will get that next month. Nothing new too. Merry Mayhem 2017 we had game constantly stopping for like 6 months? Meanwhile they are spending our money on side projects and hiring more people to serve coffees.

I could use a coffee, might be more active in game with a little caffine… Bring on the Coffee!!!!

we need fix for lag and tier increase rate for L stuff.. ASAP pls

There is LAG on the update aswell :confused::confused:

Hi all,

Following the maintenance this morning, my ammo now decreased when autofire without targeting a mob :mad::mad:
Discovered that while being on phone call and forget to remove the autofire !!!

Is it new or did I miss something ??

Thx
F.

was hunting TskTsk on north amethera and i'm pretty sure that it was not working that way last week.

was hunting TskTsk on north amethera and i'm pretty sure that it was not working that way last week.

All of Amethera is PVP so when auto-firing it will consume ammo. The LA's have the option to turn off PVP so you don't see the ammo burn on them.

we need fix for lag and tier increase rate for L stuff.. ASAP pls

what's broken there? i had tier rate 80 armatrix gun and it took me like 8 PED of decay to get it to tier 1... meanwhile the one with 15 tierrate took about 30 PED of decay to get to tier 1.. seems fine...

Last edited:
Is it tuesday again?

I disconnected and cant launch again ...

In red on my screen : you do not hold the claim deed hundreds of times / day so why T.. F... not maintenance in ... min ...

Is it tuesday again?

I disconnected and cant launch again ...

In red on my screen : you do not hold the claim deed hundreds of times / day so why T.. F... not maintenance in ... min ...

Also can't login, launcher says systems are online but can launch game.

All of Amethera is PVP so when auto-firing it will consume ammo. The LA's have the option to turn off PVP so you don't see the ammo burn on them.

what...the...foook...??? are you serious... i knew about amathera but you got to be kidding about that option?

Hi all,

Following the maintenance this morning, my ammo now decreased when autofire without targeting a mob :mad::mad:
Discovered that while being on phone call and forget to remove the autofire !!!

Is it new or did I miss something ??

Thx
F.

y this is an evil game mechanic. did you notice if you run your brush on your pet and then take a call your 300% mu brush TT = 0? it goes down wherever whenever. seems to me like an evil plot to keep people in left brain awarness. did i mention evil commies should self immolate?

Back